Jump to content
cyclone24

Why BLM is nonsense

Recommended Posts

So good friend of mine, black guy, former roommate,  big BLM guy...someone I know I can fock with and wont take it personally. 

So I ask him about BLM and I say I can.show you why BLM is BS... so what is BLM doing about blacks in countries where there is legit slavery still going on? 

Nothing.  Ok. So we dont care about THOSE blacks.

What is BLM doing about the 5 black cops killed during riots? Nothing.  Ok. So we dont care about black police, and actual slaves. 

What is BLM doing about rampant black on black crimes in cities like Chicago?  Not alot. Ok so we dont really care about blacks in slavery, black police and inner city blacks.

What is BLM doing for the numerous black business owners who lost their livelihoods in the riots? Nothing. Ok so we dont care.about blacks in slavery today,.black cops, black police, business owners, and inner city blacks. 

What is BLM doing for the astronomical abortion rates among blacks? Nothing.  So blacks in slavery,.police, business owners, inner city blacks,  aborted black kids. 

BLM is garbage bc what it really cares about is white police. That's it. End of list. But it's very basis is the.idea that people didnt care about black lives before which is asinine. But if theres one group that clearly doesnt value black lives...its black people. By literally every metric from graduation rates, abortion rates, single parent homes on and on...

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black Liberals Matter 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

while I don't agree with BLM the org or movement, your list is nonsense and only shows your ignorance.  

these from wiki

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an organized movement favoring non-violent civil disobedience in protest against alleged incidents of police brutality against Afro-American people.

In the summer of 2013, after George Zimmerman's acquittal for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the movement began with the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter.[20] The movement was co-founded by three black community organizers: Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi.[21][22] Garza, Cullors and Tometi met through "Black Organizing for Leadership & Dignity" (BOLD), a national organization that trains community organizers.[14] They began to question how they were going to respond to what they saw as the devaluation of black lives after Zimmerman's acquittal. Garza wrote a Facebook post titled "A Love Note to Black People" in which she said: "Our Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter". Cullors replied: "#BlackLivesMatter". Tometi then added her support, and Black Lives Matter was born as an online campaign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

So good friend of mine, black guy, former roommate,  big BLM guy...someone I know I can fock with and wont take it personally. 

So I ask him about BLM and I say I can.show you why BLM is BS... so what is BLM doing about blacks in countries where there is legit slavery still going on? 

Nothing.  Ok. So we dont care about THOSE blacks.

What is BLM doing about the 5 black cops killed during riots? Nothing.  Ok. So we dont care about black police, and actual slaves. 

What is BLM doing about rampant black on black crimes in cities like Chicago?  Not alot. Ok so we dont really care about blacks in slavery, black police and inner city blacks.

What is BLM doing for the numerous black business owners who lost their livelihoods in the riots? Nothing. Ok so we dont care.about blacks in slavery today,.black cops, black police, business owners, and inner city blacks. 

What is BLM doing for the astronomical abortion rates among blacks? Nothing.  So blacks in slavery,.police, business owners, inner city blacks,  aborted black kids. 

BLM is garbage bc what it really cares about is white police. That's it. End of list. But it's very basis is the.idea that people didnt care about black lives before which is asinine. But if theres one group that clearly doesnt value black lives...its black people. By literally every metric from graduation rates, abortion rates, single parent homes on and on...

 

 

Great list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

while I don't agree with BLM the org or movement, your list is nonsense and only shows your ignorance.  

these from wiki

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an organized movement favoring non-violent civil disobedience in protest against alleged incidents of police brutality against Afro-American people.

In the summer of 2013, after George Zimmerman's acquittal for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the movement began with the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter.[20] The movement was co-founded by three black community organizers: Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi.[21][22] Garza, Cullors and Tometi met through "Black Organizing for Leadership & Dignity" (BOLD), a national organization that trains community organizers.[14] They began to question how they were going to respond to what they saw as the devaluation of black lives after Zimmerman's acquittal. Garza wrote a Facebook post titled "A Love Note to Black People" in which she said: "Our Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter". Cullors replied: "#BlackLivesMatter". Tometi then added her support, and Black Lives Matter was born as an online campaign.

Thank you for proving my point. They only care about officers doing it...but particularly have a boner when white cops do it. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Thank you for proving my point. They only care about officers doing it...but particularly have a boner when white cops do it. Thanks. 

so your point is BLM is garbage because an organization set up to address police brutality against black people attempts to do just that and not a bunch of other things.  i am not saying you need to like blm or think they have a solid point, but your list just deflects from what they are supposedly set up to address and therefore stupid.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

so your point is BLM is garbage because an organization set up to address police brutality against black people attempts to do just that and not a bunch of other things.  i am not saying you need to like blm or think they have a solid point, but your list just deflects from what they are supposedly set up to address and therefore stupid.  

Its garbage because it operates under the impression that they didnt matter before which is moronic. The rest is just gravy that they dont really care about all black lives...just some...even when it makes zero sense but fits their agenda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

so your point is BLM is garbage because an organization set up to address police brutality against black people attempts to do just that and not a bunch of other things.  i am not saying you need to like blm or think they have a solid point, but your list just deflects from what they are supposedly set up to address and therefore stupid.  

Well, it seems Herby has very little knowledge of the BLM organization. Maybe you should read more. Start with the actual BLM website where they state what they are “all” about. Unreal that you would make this ignorant statement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The actual BLM movement is brilliant and nefarious at the same time.  The goals of BLM align significantly with anarchists which is to deconstruct our established institutions. The brilliance is in the fact that it is so easy to shout people down as racists who dont agree with them. The brilliance is them dismantling institutions based on the claim that our institurions are inherently racist. Its a class war disguised as a race war.  The actual BLM movement does little to uplift the average black person on the street.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

while I don't agree with BLM the org or movement, your list is nonsense and only shows your ignorance.  

these from wiki

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an organized movement favoring non-violent civil disobedience in protest against alleged incidents of police brutality against Afro-American people.

In the summer of 2013, after George Zimmerman's acquittal for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the movement began with the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter.[20] The movement was co-founded by three black community organizers: Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi.[21][22] Garza, Cullors and Tometi met through "Black Organizing for Leadership & Dignity" (BOLD), a national organization that trains community organizers.[14] They began to question how they were going to respond to what they saw as the devaluation of black lives after Zimmerman's acquittal. Garza wrote a Facebook post titled "A Love Note to Black People" in which she said: "Our Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter". Cullors replied: "#BlackLivesMatter". Tometi then added her support, and Black Lives Matter was born as an online campaign.

Someone should tell them their organization is built on a lie then.  George Zimmerman wasn't a cop.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

while I don't agree with BLM the org or movement, your list is nonsense and only shows your ignorance.  

these from wiki

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an organized movement favoring non-violent civil disobedience in protest against alleged incidents of police brutality against Afro-American people.

In the summer of 2013, after George Zimmerman's acquittal for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the movement began with the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter.[20] The movement was co-founded by three black community organizers: Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi.[21][22] Garza, Cullors and Tometi met through "Black Organizing for Leadership & Dignity" (BOLD), a national organization that trains community organizers.[14] They began to question how they were going to respond to what they saw as the devaluation of black lives after Zimmerman's acquittal. Garza wrote a Facebook post titled "A Love Note to Black People" in which she said: "Our Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter". Cullors replied: "#BlackLivesMatter". Tometi then added her support, and Black Lives Matter was born as an online campaign.

"We are guided by the fact that all Black lives matter, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status, or location.

We make space for transgender brothers and sisters to participate and lead.

We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence 

"We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise)."

Tranny movement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Someone should tell them their organization is built on a lie then.  George Zimmerman wasn't a cop.

see, this is at least a valid point.  I don't believe that they were right about their claim.  what would have been a good idea is for people to speak with Kaepernick etc after his peaceful protest, and explain this out thoroughly in a number of manners.  instead people went with shut up we don't like the way your are protesting, and here we are.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

"We are guided by the fact that all Black lives matter, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status, or location.

We make space for transgender brothers and sisters to participate and lead.

We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence 

"We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise)."

Tranny movement.

Don’t forget the Green New Deal, which is part of what they are “all” about. Herby didn’t get the memo. He just decided to nod along because of his white guilt and OMB. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t forget the Green New Deal, which is part of what they are “all” about. Herby didn’t get the memo. He just decided to nod along because of his white guilt and OMB. 

In his defense "Black" is in the title. No need to investigate what they really stand for.  They are keeping his ilk distracted with all the statue destruction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

In his defense "Black" is in the title. No need to investigate what they really stand for.  They are keeping his ilk distracted with all the statue destruction. 

that's why I come here, you guys straighten every thing out.  I'll try to pass all this on to the ilk.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

that's why I come here, you guys straighten every thing out.  I'll try to pass all this on to the ilk.  

At least ask them to google the guy first.  👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

that's why I come here, you guys straighten every thing out.  I'll try to pass all this on to the ilk.  

Make sure you apologize for being white to them first before sucking up ok? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

that's why I come here, you guys straighten every thing out.  I'll try to pass all this on to the ilk.  

All you had to do was go to the website of the organization you support.  Why didn’t you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All you had to do was go to the website of the organization you support.  Why didn’t you? 

what org do I support?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All you had to do was go to the website of the organization you support.  Why didn’t you? 

No one did or will or will make excuses when they do because they got duped. Funny how they will quote wikipedia's though. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

while I don't agree with BLM the org or movement, your list is nonsense and only shows your ignorance.  

these from wiki

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an organized movement favoring non-violent civil disobedience in protest against alleged incidents of police brutality against Afro-American people.

In the summer of 2013, after George Zimmerman's acquittal for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the movement began with the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter.[20] The movement was co-founded by three black community organizers: Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi.[21][22] Garza, Cullors and Tometi met through "Black Organizing for Leadership & Dignity" (BOLD), a national organization that trains community organizers.[14] They began to question how they were going to respond to what they saw as the devaluation of black lives after Zimmerman's acquittal. Garza wrote a Facebook post titled "A Love Note to Black People" in which she said: "Our Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter". Cullors replied: "#BlackLivesMatter". Tometi then added her support, and Black Lives Matter was born as an online campaign.

You forgot to add," riot and loot and destroy when the opportunity arises".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

No one did or will or will make excuses when they do because they got duped. Funny how they will quote wikipedia's though. :lol:

I had never, cause, for the 3rd time in this thread, I am not a supporter or believe that they are truly correct in their ideas.  just went though.  

https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

I had never, cause, for the 3rd time in this thread, I am not a supporter or believe that they are truly correct in their ideas.  just went though.  

https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

But, you couldn't wait to tell the OP how ignorant he was on the subject...

:doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, point taken. But why are you then disagreeing with someone’s take on them when you didn’t know what they are about? 

I know what they are about, I don't have a PHD in their subject.  i said it in the past, telling Kaep to shut up was a bad idea...misrepresenting BLM continually is also a bad idea.  neither of those would address the problem.  the problem being there is a decent size group of society who believes they are being targeted by police in some manner(intentionally or inherently) and they are the victims of systemic racism.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

couldn't wait?  Its unbelievable responding to you morons sometimes.  I open fft, see this at the top of page, open, read it, immediately see how dumb and off point it is, and comment as such.  and then its geek club right night mob time.  so again sorry to disturb your circle jerk.  

Other than it wasn't off point. 

My point was not every black life matters, actually very few of them do and those seem to be the ones killed by cops (usually justified I might add) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I know what they are about, I don't have a PHD in their subject.  i said it in the past, telling Kaep to shut up was a bad idea...misrepresenting BLM continually is also a bad idea.  neither of those would address the problem.  the problem being there is a decent size group of society who believes they are being targeted by police in some manner(intentionally or inherently) and they are the victims of systemic racism.  

Who told Kaepernick or any player to shut up? Nobody stopped them from kneeling. They chose not to kneel after the backlash from their customers, which I’m sure stopped them after their agents and financial advisors informed them about the consequences of continually pissing off their customers. That’s not good for any business. And it seems you’re the one that misrepresents BLM. Lies of omission are still lies. And I’m not sure that reading a website and a PHD is an equitable comparison to some. It’s not that far off to me though.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

So good friend of mine, black guy, former roommate,  big BLM guy...someone I know I can fock with and wont take it personally. 

So I ask him about BLM and I say I can.show you why BLM is BS... so what is BLM doing about blacks in countries where there is legit slavery still going on? 

Nothing.  Ok. So we dont care about THOSE blacks.

What is BLM doing about the 5 black cops killed during riots? Nothing.  Ok. So we dont care about black police, and actual slaves. 

What is BLM doing about rampant black on black crimes in cities like Chicago?  Not alot. Ok so we dont really care about blacks in slavery, black police and inner city blacks.

What is BLM doing for the numerous black business owners who lost their livelihoods in the riots? Nothing. Ok so we dont care.about blacks in slavery today,.black cops, black police, business owners, and inner city blacks. 

What is BLM doing for the astronomical abortion rates among blacks? Nothing.  So blacks in slavery,.police, business owners, inner city blacks,  aborted black kids. 

BLM is garbage bc what it really cares about is white police. That's it. End of list. But it's very basis is the.idea that people didnt care about black lives before which is asinine. But if theres one group that clearly doesnt value black lives...its black people. By literally every metric from graduation rates, abortion rates, single parent homes on and on...

 

 

I've seen & heard the actual statistics on crime, and BLM is not justified more than a smidgen at best, simply another scam, political tool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Other than it wasn't off point. 

My point was not every black life matters, actually very few of them do and those seem to be the ones killed by cops (usually justified I might add) 

 

what did your friend say to you about your list?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I've seen & heard the actual statistics on crime, and BLM is not justified more than a smidgen at best, simply another scam, political tool. 

It all has been since MLK died and Jesse and Al stepped into the void.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who told Kaepernick or any player to shut up? Nobody stopped them from kneeling. They chose not to kneel after the backlash from their customers, which I’m sure stopped them after their agents and financial advisors informed them about the consequences of continually pissing off their customers. That’s not good for any business. And it seems you’re the one that misrepresents BLM. Lies of omission are still lies. And I’m not sure that reading a website and a PHD is an equitable comparison to some. It’s not that far off to me though.  

come on now.  what is your phd in? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

what did your friend say to you about your list?

He went into a little convoluted arguement about systemic issues that have kept black people where they are, dependent and unhealthy business that are predominantly in black areas (pawn shops, liquor stores, etc). 

Never really addressed it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

He went into a little convoluted arguement about systemic issues that have kept black people where they are, dependent and unhealthy business that are predominantly in black areas (pawn shops, liquor stores, etc). 

Never really addressed it. 

I have heard, mostly from black conservatives (of course) that not owning a home and being able to pass that on is an offshoot of a systematic problem. They also say a lot of that is because liberals shoved them into housing projects.  Can’t pass those down. Nice work, once again, libtards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have heard, mostly from black conservatives (of course) that not owning a home and being able to pass that on is an offshoot of a systematic problem. They also say a lot of that is because liberals shoved them into housing projects.  Can’t pass those down. Nice work, once again, libtards. 

Yeah I mean that does have some merit and the idea itself has positive effects on those communities, but like with any race that's poor...eventually it doesnt really work. The people you want aspire out of the projects to homes and you just cycle in more poverty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have heard, mostly from black conservatives (of course) that not owning a home and being able to pass that on is an offshoot of a systematic problem. They also say a lot of that is because liberals shoved them into housing projects.  Can’t pass those down. Nice work, once again, libtards. 

I grew up in section 8 housing, you either go out there and get yours or don't and blame everybody else.

My best friend growing up, black dude, was my nextdoor neighbor. Very smart and athletic, played CB in college at a D1 school. Dropped out because he got his girlfriend pregnant back home. He sat out for a year trying to work and support his girlfriend and the baby. He knew that wasn't going to cut it, went to a local community college. Graduated, took a job in Houston working for an oil company, turned that in to upper management in a very short period of time, natural leader. He's lived all over the world. Currently, he lives in Peru Australia making half million dollars a year, you get what you earn in this world. He rolls his eyes at all this bullshlt because he knows, hard work got him where he is, far too many PEOPLE aren't willing to make that sacrifice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Reality said:

I grew up in section 8 housing, you either go out there and get yours or don't and blame everybody else.

My best friend growing up, black dude, was my nextdoor neighbor. Very smart and athletic, played CB in college at a D1 school. Dropped out because he got his girlfriend pregnant back home. He sat out for a year trying to work and support his girlfriend and the baby. He knew that wasn't going to cut it, went to a local community college. Graduated, took a job in Houston working for an oil company, turned that in to upper management in a very short period of time, natural leader. He's lived all over the world. Currently, he lives in Peru Australia making half million dollars a year, you get what you earn in this world. He rolls his eyes at all this bullshlt because he knows, hard work got him where he is, far too many PEOPLE aren't willing to make that sacrifice.

 Exactly and that's for all races alot of times. It's so much easier to put the blame on racism which is just this invisible thing that's almost impossible to disprove then fixing single parent homes, staying in school, not getting your girlfriend pregnant at 13, having a steady job growing up. Those are all really hard things for a lot of people. So much easier just to blame something else.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Reality said:

I grew up in section 8 housing, you either go out there and get yours or don't and blame everybody else.

My best friend growing up, black dude, was my nextdoor neighbor. Very smart and athletic, played CB in college at a D1 school. Dropped out because he got his girlfriend pregnant back home. He sat out for a year trying to work and support his girlfriend and the baby. He knew that wasn't going to cut it, went to a local community college. Graduated, took a job in Houston working for an oil company, turned that in to upper management in a very short period of time, natural leader. He's lived all over the world. Currently, he lives in Peru Australia making half million dollars a year, you get what you earn in this world. He rolls his eyes at all this bullshlt because he knows, hard work got him where he is, far too many PEOPLE aren't willing to make that sacrifice.

I get it.  But I’m gong back to the original issue that brought about the current one.  Your friend grew up in an era with more opportunities than the original inhabitants of public housing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I get it.  But I’m gong back to the original issue that brought about the current one.  Your friend grew up in an era with more opportunities than the original inhabitants of public housing.  

Very true. Still gotta go get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×