cyclone24

Why BLM is nonsense

Respectable black people are well aware of the hypocrisy of BLM. Black lives matter only when it comes to white people which makes up a very small % of black lives lost. Ask a random black lady in the street though to guess and she would guess 95% of black lives are lost to white people. This is thanks to the media and the quick takedown of anyone presenting the facts that paint the movement in a bad light.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

So good friend of mine, black guy, former roommate,  big BLM guy...someone I know I can fock with and wont take it personally. 

So I ask him about BLM and I say I can.show you why BLM is BS... so what is BLM doing about blacks in countries where there is legit slavery still going on? 

Nothing.  Ok. So we dont care about THOSE blacks.

What is BLM doing about the 5 black cops killed during riots? Nothing.  Ok. So we dont care about black police, and actual slaves. 

What is BLM doing about rampant black on black crimes in cities like Chicago?  Not alot. Ok so we dont really care about blacks in slavery, black police and inner city blacks.

What is BLM doing for the numerous black business owners who lost their livelihoods in the riots? Nothing. Ok so we dont care.about blacks in slavery today,.black cops, black police, business owners, and inner city blacks. 

What is BLM doing for the astronomical abortion rates among blacks? Nothing.  So blacks in slavery,.police, business owners, inner city blacks,  aborted black kids. 

BLM is garbage bc what it really cares about is white police. That's it. End of list. But it's very basis is the.idea that people didnt care about black lives before which is asinine. But if theres one group that clearly doesnt value black lives...its black people. By literally every metric from graduation rates, abortion rates, single parent homes on and on...

This is common sense for people who aren't incompetent, but hate speech for those who are incompetent.

one more thing......BLM is a muslim based political operation

It's not just some fine people caring how how blacks are treated, it's about progressing an anti-American agenda.

This guy was a true activist in Ferguson and wound up shot and burned. Before his death, he breaks down the real BLM and how its not about uplifting black lives.

51 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

14 dead. Sometimes they hang on. 

Wait till the free money runs out...we will see violence like we have never seen before.

I don't use the term "brilliant" very often, but I thought that Ben Shapiro's podcast on Friday, which was almost entirely on this subject - was brilliant.    If you have an hour and half, I highly recommend listening to it.    90 minutes is long, but in that span he wraps it all up and ties it all together.    No conspiracy theories, no BS.    Spitting truths like they were firing out of a machine gun. . . .

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-1035-the-soft-bigotry-of-low-expectations/id1047335260?i=1000478644601

He could have been back in the NFL a couple years ago. His wife started running her mouth about the team owner and they axed it. She totally sabotaged the deal. Why nobody is bringing this up I have no idea but you can't talk about your new boss before getting hired. Nobody can do that for any job interview.

Media makes it sound like racism. No. It's just his wife running her mouth and brainwashing him and ruining his life with this crap.

35 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

He could have been back in the NFL a couple years ago. His wife started running her mouth about the team owner and they axed it. She totally sabotaged the deal. Why nobody is bringing this up I have no idea but you can't talk about your new boss before getting hired. Nobody can do that for any job interview.

Media makes it sound like racism. No. It's just his wife running her mouth and brainwashing him and ruining his life with this crap.

What happened to the workout that the NFL and Kap's team had organized and he backed out at the last minute? That seemed like a great opportunity for him to showcase what skill level he is still at and it all fell apart? 

• Thanks 1

He doesn't want to play in the NFL. What he does want to do is blame not being in the NFL on racism and injustice. He was signed a couple years ago then burned that offer to the ground. He will burn every future offer. The real game is screwing with the NFL every year. That is his new profession.

Yes it is Mr. President!

We have an obligation to stand up against attempts to harm our fellow citizens, we have an obligation to stand up to BLM and defend each other.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2020 at 9:46 AM, FlyinHeadlock said:

He doesn't want to play in the NFL. What he does want to do is blame not being in the NFL on racism and injustice. He was signed a couple years ago then burned that offer to the ground. He will burn every future offer. The real game is screwing with the NFL every year. That is his new profession.

Makes me laugh seeing Woke-social media act like Kaep is begging for a job and willing to sign anywhere for vet minimum. He has zero interest in playing and wouldn’t sign for less than a sum so big no team would be willing to pay him. Soon word will trickle out that some teams offered him a contract and he turned them down.

26 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Makes me laugh seeing Woke-social media act like Kaep is begging for a job and willing to sign anywhere for vet minimum. He has zero interest in playing and wouldn’t sign for less than a sum so big no team would be willing to pay him. Soon word will trickle out that some teams offered him a contract and he turned them down.

They are racist if the teams don't give him $40M a year to QB their team!!

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Holy crap that was good. That "reporter" didn't get what he expecting. Dang. I like seeing people out there who have sense. 

CNN is a racist entity.  They assume something evil, that skin color dictates what you believe and think.  And CNN will TELL YOU what each color believes and thinks.  Its pathetic.

• Thanks 1

Defend the Police!  Nice to see people jump in to help against these savages. 

I'm seeing more and more Black people fed up with this nonsense.  These people are not looking for police reform, or helping blacks anymore.  It's all about chaos and tearing stuff down.  BLM has been hijacked.  

13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm seeing more and more Black people fed up with this nonsense.  These people are not looking for police reform, or helping blacks anymore.  It's all about chaos and tearing stuff down.  BLM has been hijacked.  

I don't think they were hijacked. I think this was their goal.

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2020 at 8:56 AM, 12th Man said:

There's no $ to be made there. Walking Dead Al and Jesse know that.

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Maybe I should have been more specific.  Not BLM the "entity", but the normal black movement as they see it for better equality and to end any injustices they see in police interactions with minorities.  That ship has sailed.  The BLM entity and antifia and so call woke crazy lefty white people, those people have taken this whole George Floyd thing over.  The radicals are winning.

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Yes.  Their ntent has never been to help the average black man in the ghetto.  Its advancing black trans women and marxism.  Theyve just figured out a brilliant way to make everyone scared of them and being called a racist.

• Like 1

1 year old shot and killed in Chicago this weekend.  That’s why BLM is BS. 

On 6/21/2020 at 10:20 AM, Strike said:

Someone should tell them their organization is built on a lie then.  George Zimmerman wasn't a cop.

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE! 

12 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Sorry son, wrong political components, your  dads life didnt matter

Black lives don't matter  This is about the destruction of America. This antifa doosh proves it as he attacks a black guy in front of his kids.  :thumbsdown: