cyclone24

Why BLM is nonsense

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Black lives don't matter  This is about the destruction of America. This antifa doosh proves it as he attacks a black guy in front of his kids.  :thumbsdown:

These fukers always plan to out number their victims. Real tough guys. You never see a single one roll one on one

18 hours ago, Fireballer said:

These fukers always plan to out number their victims. Real tough guys. You never see a single one roll one on one

That punk needs a severe beat down. 

Nails it...

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Nails it...

Perfect. It's kind of like having to tell MDC to go look things up for himself. 

The lefties are only plugged into their own news media. They can't function on their own without their democratic nipple to suck on to keep them alive.

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Worth a listen

Voice of reason!

10 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Voice of reason!

Amen. Libs trying to tear any potential for blacks to have family lives and rise above the systemic racist proscribed lib path of failure.

Another reason why it’s nonsense: if a black persons disagrees with certain things the BLM is doing then they are condemned for it. Take Terry Crews for example. How many white people have you seen throwing racist slurs at him? The answer is little to none. Now how many black people have thrown racist slurs out at him? Hundreds. All because he cautioned them not to let victimhood turn into being oppressors. So now he’s being called a coon by his own race. No one condemns that but if a white person called him a coon? The sky would start falling 

• Like 1

This is really simple. Over a 150 people were shot just this weekend in both New York and Chicago. If you don't know any of their names then get the fock out of here with that black lives matter nonsense. 

just another democratic led miserable failure. Another swing and a miss that is blowing up in their faces.

Black Lives Matter

* Terms and conditions apply. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Black Lives Matter

* Terms and conditions apply. 

Condition #1 - its an election year. 

Condition #2 - the black life that mattered belonged to a career violent criminal who was also an aspiring rap star. 

OK, I am confused:

Tennessee police fatally shoot Landon Eastep after intense standoff on interstate (nypost.com)

"nine of the officers opened fire when Eastep quickly pulled an unknown “silver, shiny cylindrical object” from his right pocket, Aaron said."

The perp was as white as Wonder bread.   He had a utility knife.   But when he failed to comply with the cops and made threatening moves towards them - 9 of them put him down, hard.  

I thought this only happened if the perp is black?    I thought that all white people are handed a "get out of jail free" card, given a back rub and a hot meal, and then driven to their homes?   Did these cops not get the memo that only black perps are supposed to be shot?   

4 minutes ago, Masshole said:

OK, I am confused:

Tennessee police fatally shoot Landon Eastep after intense standoff on interstate (nypost.com)

"nine of the officers opened fire when Eastep quickly pulled an unknown “silver, shiny cylindrical object” from his right pocket, Aaron said."

The perp was as white as Wonder bread.   He had a utility knife.   But when he failed to comply with the cops and made threatening moves towards them - 9 of them put him down, hard.  

I thought this only happened if the perp is black?    I thought that all white people are handed a "get out of jail free" card, given a back rub and a hot meal, and then driven to their homes?   Did these cops not get the memo that only black perps are supposed to be shot?   

👦🏿 "I'm not listening.  I can't hear you. This didn't happen. Lalalalaa."

8 minutes ago, Masshole said:

OK, I am confused:

So lets be clear, stupid people will sometimes suffer bad outcomes when interacting with the police. No, this is not a uniquely African American experience, nor is it predominantly African American......but whining is......

If they shot the moron that is great, especially if he dies, saves us the cost of court and storing the idiot.

We know the game.  Anytime an African American is involved it is an opportunity for exploitative people to latch on and aggrandize themselves, while they instill fear in the AA community and foster division to enrich themselves. CNN, MSBNC, Democrats and groups like BLM feed on the AA community, and NEVER help it. They are the most abused group in this nation.

• Thanks 1

This stupid b!tch is going down.  She had one last race card to throw down, and I don't think the IRS is gonna bite.  The misappropriation of funds has to be bigly.

On 6/21/2020 at 11:25 PM, TimmySmith said:

"We are guided by the fact that all Black lives matter, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status, or location.

We make space for transgender brothers and sisters to participate and lead.

We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence 

"We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise)."

Tranny movement.

You noticed that too. Its almost universally the hyper-masculine men with little emotional control and a propensity for violence that have run ins with the cops, but BLM goes on and on and on about trannies in their mission statement. Also about breaking up the nuclear family. Prisons are full of inmrtes -of all colors, not just black- that grew up without daddy in the house. Any they seek not to address but to exacerbate that.

cisgender privilege, trans-antagonistic, heteronormative...........🤣.   In the 70's we were introduced to ebonics.  Today we have a new language called moronics. 

11 hours ago, Voltaire said:

You noticed that too. Its almost universally the hyper-masculine men with little emotional control and a propensity for violence that have run ins with the cops, but BLM goes on and on and on about trannies in their mission statement. Also about breaking up the nuclear family. Prisons are full of inmrtes -of all colors, not just black- that grew up without daddy in the house. Any they seek not to address but to exacerbate that.

A complete anti-male agenda that uses men as their soldiers.  Put up a sign in your yard that says Black Men Matter and watch the hate come in your direction from libs. 

26 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

"We actually do have an ideological frame... we are trained Marxists."

- Patrisse Cullors, Co-Founder, #BlackLivesMatter  

And when has Marxism ever not worked    🤣

Biggest hate filled organization ever. If every blm member died today, none of them would be missed. 

38 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Biggest hate filled organization ever. If every blm member died today, none of them would be missed. 

Correct.

Born of a lie, a lie intended to manipulate people.   The the hucksters moved right in to fleece the easily manipulated. 

Some of America’s largest corporations have pledged or donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the main Black Lives Matter organization, founded by “trained Marxists,” that calls for replacing the nuclear family with a “village.” 

Prominent brands giving money include Amazon, Microsoft, Nabisco, Gatorade, Airbnb, and the Atlantic and Warner record labels.

>>> Update: During an interview with Fox News Channel’s Laura Ingraham that aired Aug. 31, President Donald Trump called the heads of large corporations “weak” for donating to the main Black Lives Matter organization, saying it is Marxist and bad for the black community. <<<

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/07/07/these-18-corporations-gave-money-to-black-lives-matter-group/

13 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Some of America’s largest corporations have pledged or donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the main Black Lives Matter organization, founded by “trained Marxists,” that calls for replacing the nuclear family with a “village.” 

Prominent brands giving money include Amazon, Microsoft, Nabisco, Gatorade, Airbnb, and the Atlantic and Warner record labels.

>>> Update: During an interview with Fox News Channel’s Laura Ingraham that aired Aug. 31, President Donald Trump called the heads of large corporations “weak” for donating to the main Black Lives Matter organization, saying it is Marxist and bad for the black community. <<<

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/07/07/these-18-corporations-gave-money-to-black-lives-matter-group/

Damn. Trump was a great president. 

I am still so confused.    The perp was white, had nothing but a knife, and all the police were white.    I am pretty sure I was told that meant the cops would give him a ride home and even buy him some Burger King.    But they put him down hard.     Maybe it had something to do with him being a murderer and holding a weapon while engaging with the cops?   I mean, I know that's crazy talk and all, but. . . 

Mary Anderson Harvard MA: Missing Woman Found Dead in Vermont – NBC Boston