Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Any Chance That The NFL Completely Sinks?

42 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I do not watch NFL football anymore. I still play fantasy football but it is more of a numbers game and I don't even need to see the actual game at all to predict fantasy. With this place and Rotoworld I have won back to back in my 7 year old league since I stopped watching.  I don't even miss it. I started doing this with baseball probably 5 years ago and while I have not won any leagues I have enjoyed watching the random game way more. I look back at the things I talk about in my facebook timehop 5 years plus ago and it is a lot of baseball things. Now I don't even care. 

I stopped watching NFL "games", when the players started bashing Trump.  I will watch Buccaneers games when they're on national tv, but that's it.  I just watch Red Zone for fantasy purposes.  Don't have to see any commercials or crap like that.  Just stuff that's on the field.

4 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I do not watch NFL football anymore. I still play fantasy football but it is more of a numbers game and I don't even need to see the actual game at all to predict fantasy. With this place and Rotoworld I have won back to back in my 7 year old league since I stopped watching.  I don't even miss it. I started doing this with baseball probably 5 years ago and while I have not won any leagues I have enjoyed watching the random game way more. I look back at the things I talk about in my facebook timehop 5 years plus ago and it is a lot of baseball things. Now I don't even care. 

Same. 

Of all the sports, I think football is the easiest to not actually follow, but still be able to do well in fantasy football.  With the amount of information/coverage available, you don't actually have to watch the games.

Definitely dead for the 2020 season. I :lol: that they are still thinking they are gonna play.

College football has come to the obvious conclusion that they are not. These are huge hits to the economy.

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Of all the sports, I think football is the easiest to not actually follow, but still be able to do well in fantasy football.  With the amount of information/coverage available, you don't actually have to watch the games.

Agreed. 

35 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Definitely dead for the 2020 season. I :lol: that they are still thinking they are gonna play.

College football has come to the obvious conclusion that they are not. These are huge hits to the economy.

Huge hit to the health of humans. 

No football means this virus is worst and getting worst.  

The economy won’t matter if they keep producing positive numbers.  

Survival. 

Ps Washington Monks. 

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

The economy won’t matter if they keep producing positive numbers.  Americans scared witless and in hiding until Nov. 4th

Fixed

Perfect

Looks like PHL has banned fans from atteneding any live in person games.

How exiciting is a game in an empty stadium gonna be?

23 minutes ago, Matt Mueller said:

Looks like PHL has banned fans from atteneding any live in person games.

In Philly?

About the same.

:banana:

3 hours ago, Matt Mueller said:

Looks like Philly has banned fans from atteneding any live in person games.

Well, at least Santa Clause will be able to safely walk the sidelines....