Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Defund Ben and Jerrys

Is there anything we are going to be able to eat or shop at when this is over? They are so worried about one demographic that they are missing that there are demographics that don't agree with them just buckling. 

other than Fluff, I can't think of anything whiter than B&J

What is pelosi supposed to do now with that $10,000 freezer? Her videos won't be the same without her showing off her ice cream collection.

6 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Is there anything we are going to be able to eat or shop at when this is over? They are so worried about one demographic that they are missing that there are demographics that don't agree with them just buckling. 

The problem is that that demographic is not willing to part with anything that inconveniences them. They can’t even give up watching the NFL.

”Bread and Circuses” 

The left deplatforms and threatens corporate sponsors everywhere, it's one of their strengths. But we suck at this.

Ben and Jerrys, Gillette, Nike.... Brett Favre... who else?

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Ben and Jerrys, Gillette, Nike.... Brett Favre... who else?

Chick Fil A. Someone had mentioned Taco Bell and Micky Ds, but I don't know the story behind them. 

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

Chick Fil A. Someone had mentioned Taco Bell and Micky Ds, but I don't know the story behind them. 

I thought Chic Fil A had the left pissed off at them.

25 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The left deplatforms and threatens corporate sponsors everywhere, it's one of their strengths. But we suck at this.

Because the majority of the Right is not willing to give up anything that may inconvenience them.

B&J should tell stores that if any of their items is shoplifted, not to call the cops, the company will cover any loses.

You need to have a targeted boycott, not try and boycott everything. Start with one and put a hurting on them. Then move on. The rest will get the message. A bad quarter is all you need to do.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You need to have a targeted boycott, not try and boycott everything. Start with one and put a hurting on them. Then move on. The rest will get the message. A bad quarter is all you need to do.  

The NFL would be a great place to start.

B&J have always been hyper-liberal dooshes.    Not surprising.  

Funny part is the joke's on them.   VT is rapidly approaching a financial catastrophe.    Due to high taxes, anti-business policies, and it's hippy population - they are rapidly running out of tax paying businesses and wealthy tax payers like B&J.    They are not generating the tax revenues they need to support their social justice agenda and every year a higher % of their population depends on social programs to support themselves.      And they are now realizing that if they tax the existing wealthy residents and businesses any more than they already are - they will just drive more of both out of the state.    So basically they have no idea what to do.    They need more money but have no idea how to do it, because if raising taxes is no longer an option then capitalism is the only option.    Hippies don't do capitalism too good, so basically they are fuk'd.      

Just now, Baker Boy said:

I’m thinking more of a product on the shelves. Direct impact, no spinning it like the NFL did when ratings went down when the kneeling started. All I can do to hurt the NFL is not buy a ticket or merchandise. Which I won’t.  But there are only so many NFL customers. Many more buy actual everyday products. 

36 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I thought Chic Fil A had the left pissed off at them.

They do. There's a thread here where the owner or someone said that white people should shine back peoples shoes or some nonsense. 

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The reason for that is:

1.  When republicans get offended by something a corporation does, they resign from the corporation in protest.
2.  When democrats get offended by something a corporation does, they try to take it over to change it.

Over time, this has meant all corporations are now run by lefties.  And once they achieved that, they started banding together to act as a quasi-government to deplatform and ban right wing thought.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m thinking more of a product on the shelves. Direct impact, no spinning it like the NFL did when ratings went down when the kneeling started. All I can do to hurt the NFL is not buy a ticket or merchandise. Which I won’t.  But there are only so many NFL customers. Many more buy actual everyday products. 

TV ratings are a huge part of their income.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

TV ratings are a huge part of their income.

I know.  But as I pointed out, they will spin it that it’s not because of the kneeling. If you stop buying an actual product the message is clear. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know.  But as I pointed out, they will spin it that it’s not because of the kneeling. If you stop buying an actual product the message is clear. 

Doesn’t matter, if there are fewer viewers no matter what the reason, it will results in a smaller contract. They can spin it anyway they want the results will be the same and you know almost everyone will know the real reason.

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

7 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Great idea. If we boycott the NFL for a quarter, we could still catch the end of the first half. :banana:

11 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

They do. There's a thread here where the owner or someone said that white people should shine back peoples shoes or some nonsense. 

Well, they're also anti-gay.

The board of directors of Ben and Jerry's is full of foreigners.

https://www.benjerry.com/about-us/how-were-structured

Pierre Ferrari: born in the Congo
Anuradha Mittal: born in India
Helen Jones: born in England

4 other board members born in the USA.

It is owned by the globalist food corp Unilever which is REALLY full of foreigners.

This company shouldn't be commenting on US policy.

The founding fathers of the US warned against getting too involved in foreign affairs because they might eventually rule over you in that way.  We didn't listen.  Now our corporations are full of foreigners and they are criticizing US policy and US history thru them.

It’s not even good ice cream. It’s the craft beer of ice cream. The name and funky label is what sells it. All marketing.