edjr

Is it at all possible.... Bubba Smollet

Nice work NASCAR. Lost a fortune. Suckers. Get woke, go broke. Good luck getting billy bob back. Maybe they can have a race in Brooklyn? I’m sure Trevor and Conor will buy tickets and t-shirts. 

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Love that you guys take as given some random video from an alt-right twitter troll (probably a fockin KGB agent no less). :lol:

I mean who knows what it was or if this is a Smollett situation, but maybe don’t take random Twitter videos at face value just as you haven’t taken the Wallace story at face value :doh:

Alt right troll was right. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

It's all over Twitter

Well, if Twitter says it it must be true!!!

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Well, if Twitter says it it must be true!!!

Here retard

Funny that they're still calling it a noose though.  If it predates anything to do with Bubba, do they really think whoever put it up intended it to be used to hang someone or suggest that action?  At this point wouldn't it be better to just call it a rope?

Look at some of the woke Twitter responses and this is the angle...the mere existence of a rope with a loop in the garage for an extended time exposes white privilege in the fact that no one spoke up while witnessing a symbol of hate.:doh: 

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

If the above is true that a crew member found it, brought it to Nascar's attention, don't you think that Nascar officials would immediately know the difference between a garage pull rope that probably hangs on most of the garage stalls and a noose? Regardless if this turns out to be a hoax or not, I severely doubt that the garage pull rope played any part in this at all. 

Wow, I can't believe Nascar/drivers, people associated with that track needed to get FBI involved to determine it was a garage door pull rope.  That really astonishes me.  You would think someone else on his team would have just said, yeah, that's the rope we use to open the garage.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe not. Are you assuming everyone in the NASCAR chain of command is competent ? These things take on a life of their own sometimes and  nobody wants to make the call. Until we see the noose it’s the best I have. Do you have one better? Even Jussie had a noose. 

HT was right, I was giving the people at NASCAR way too much credit for their competence.   Good call HT.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Wow, I can't believe Nascar/drivers, people associated with that track needed to get FBI involved to determine it was a garage door pull rope.  That really astonishes me.  You would think someone else on his team would have just said, yeah, that's the rope we use to open the garage.  

HT was right, I was giving the people at NASCAR way too much credit for their competence.   Good call HT.

Anyone with a brain knew it was hoax. 

• Like 1

The demand for racism far Far FAR and away out strips demand.

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Anyone with a brain knew it was hoax. 

Hoax means there was some intentional deception, that doesn't seem to be the case here.  

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Hoax means there was some intentional deception, that doesn't seem to be the case here.  

They're still calling it a noose.  That's an intentional deception. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Thanks. I’ve been surrounded by incompetence most of my life. 

Garage door pull rope says FBI. This loser needs sent into the wall next race.

• Sad 1

Alt-right troll- 1

I got worms - 0

I truly believe that today’s left wing crowd cut their teeth during the Bush administration and thought they were smart proving those idiots wrong. It was easy and they just apply the same skeptical take on everything now. It worked back then so it’s ingrained in them that they are still on  top of things. It’s called having a lizard brain.  They have yet to up their game.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Garage door pull rope says FBI. This loser needs sent into the wall next race.

In a normal world full of adult members of the media he would have some answering to do.  He aight though.  Woke pass in play. 

Whoever the idiot that called it a noose should be fined for causing an incident. They should also be smacked upside the head for being a dumb ass. Guess knots are racist now right? 

🤣another Jussie hoax exposed. 

So my question is after some moron thought they saw a noose didnt someone go Oh..let's go see it.  Then once it was pointed out that it was a pull rope and not a noose didn't they squash it? Instead they went to nascar. Nascar went to the media and then a media blew it up and then we got this contrived push Bubba to the front and start crying for TV nonsense.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

So my question is after some moron thought they saw a noose didnt someone go Oh..let's go see it.  Then once it was pointed out that it was a pull rope and not a noose didn't they squash it? Instead they went to nascar. Nascar went to the media and then a media blew it up and then we got this contrived push Bubba to the front and start crying for TV nonsense.

Of course they did. This was orchestrated.

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Gonna start calling him Jussie Wallace 

or Bubba Smollett.

Bubba either saw it or he didn’t. He should have to answer that question.  He won’t. I can’t watch NASCAR or go to a race any less so I’m of no help, but I think a lot of nascar paying customers are gonna have their say. Nice work libtards. 

FBI just released their report. Noose aka garage pull - was there in that garage since 2019 :lol:

all the liberals can scurry like rats now

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

FBI just released their report. Noose aka garage pull - was there in that garage since 2019 :lol:

all the liberals can scurry like rats now

Scurry in progress. 

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

or Bubba Smollett.

Bubba Smollett Jr has a nice ring to it

• Thanks 1

If this guy was at all a man he would apologize to the world. Cried wolf and milked it for all he could instead of saying 'lets let the authorities figure out what happened.'

Total jussie smollett level loser.

Hopefully sponsors leave him and Richard Petty is forced to dump him. Don’t need him in the sport. 

On 6/22/2020 at 12:51 PM, edjr said:

Was going to commit suicide and then wussed out at the last minute and ran away leaving the noose behind?

I have a feeling when this is investigated, it will have a lot of Smollett similarities.  

best OP evah

48 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The demand for racism far Far FAR and away out strips demand.

Trying to find racism is like re living the gold rush or the oil boom.  Everyone is looking for it

What a buncha pansy-ass knee-jerking jerk-offs.  

Of course ESPN is spinning the story as predicted.  

I really wanna see this “noose”.  It probably looks just like the rope that’s been on my roll up door for years.  

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

What a buncha pansy-ass knee-jerking jerk-offs.  

Of course ESPN is spinning the story as predicted.  

I really wanna see this “noose”.  It probably looks just like the rope that’s been on my roll up door for years.  

https://i.imgur.com/Z8B6oQz.png

• Like 1