edjr

Is it at all possible.... Bubba Smollet

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Regarding the media and journalists.  It took far right twitter outlets to do the obvious, “I wonder if other garages have noose looking ropes that are used for non nefarious reasons that could be mistaken in this highly volatile time?”  And do some journalism due diligence to check.  Isn’t that part of the media’s job?

But they don’t do that, that story isn’t as polarizing nor fits their agendas. 

today's main stream media is made of of activists not journalists,  and the majority are democrat party activists.  

If you want real journalism backed up by documented fact go to  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/ other web based outlets. You're not going to get the real story through today's cable media. That's who busted this scam, they bust them all. 

There you will see real investigative journalism.  

I feel bad for the announcer that slips up and says "He got hung out to dry" in the next broadcast.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He says he is now "pissed". Pissed about what. That 15 FBI agents and NASCAR leaderships confirmed it was not racism or a hate crime. Just a garage door makeshift handle. This guy is morally bankrupt.  

6 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

He says he is now "pissed". Pissed about what. That 15 FBI agents and NASCAR leaderships confirmed it was not racism or a hate crime. Just a garage door makeshift handle. This guy is morally bankrupt.  

He's pissed that every NASCAR fan didn't believe him without questioning it and they werent wearing BLM shirts and holding hands singing kumbayah after the race. The gang of Confederate flags showing up on Sunday probably made him or someone else think of it that evening. I think it's strange no one noticed it Sunday but they did on Monday when they were suppose to have already left the track.

5 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Yall arent picking up the new narrative.  Hes p!ssed that, at least 9 months ago, someone was comfortable and bold enough to tie a garage pull rope into a straight up noose.  And, the fact that it stayed there for so long without rednecks noticing, is a sign of systemic racism in auto racing.  This has grown legs well beyond what occurred over the weekend.

11 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

This guy is morally bankrupt.  

Nope, he is morally grounded by 2 good parents and it sickens him.  

18 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Maybe that's one of the stages of telling a lie and getting caught? 

Stage 1: Make up a lie and tell people

Stage 2: Reinforce your lie by adding details and actually convince yourself it's true.

Stage 3: When the lie gets exposed as such, get pissed and bltch to anyone that will listen about how it's not a lie and people are just out to get you.

Stage 4: When no one buys what you're selling, brood in silence and try to stay out of the picture until things blow over. 

Stage 5: When things settle down, slowly go back to being your dlckish self.

Nonsense. I have a couple nooses in my garage. I was using them to hang heavy potted plants. So if someone black buys the house and finds them in the garage it's a hate crime.

Dumbest !@#$ I have heard in a while.

What does the Witch community have to say all about this? Where are the Salem representitives in this terrible day and age of nooses? Why does this all have to be about black people?

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Stage 1: Make up a lie and tell people

Stage 2: Reinforce your lie by adding details and actually convince yourself it's true.

Stage 3: When the lie gets exposed as such, get pissed and bltch to anyone that will listen about how it's not a lie and people are just out to get you.

Stage 4: When no one buys what you're selling, brood in silence and try to stay out of the picture until things blow over. 

Stage 5: When things settle down, slowly go back to being your dlckish self.

What are 5 descriptions of a narcissist.  

• Haha 1

To be honest, I’m not a nascar guy.  I didn’t know who he was until this, and even after I saw his picture, I didn’t know he was black.

5 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

To be honest, I’m not a nascar guy.  I didn’t know who he was until this, and even after I saw his picture, I didn’t know he was black.

Half n half

I dont think he staged it like smollet...i think he has a stupid crew or someone was thinking they were doing him a favor

6 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I’m on my phone but there are pictures of other NASCAR garages with similar pull down ropes.  One in Charlotte at the All Star race.  Bubba wasn’t even there.

Ropes can be used for hundreds of things, I know everybody is looking in every nook and cranny for something racist but you can’t have rope.  

Tell Bubba to stay out of parks in the Oakland CA area. He would go ballistic!

• Haha 1

The desperation to promote racism is really just, sorta funny, but also pretty sad too....

2 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Nobody in the history of the world  has ever used a slip knot for their garage door rope.  

The U.S. has officially jumped the shark.  It’s no longer the greatest country on earth.   I’m not sure which one is, but I’m gonna find out.  

China passed us a while ago, it just has to play out from here. Only question is whether others will pass us too like India and the EU

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

China passed us a while ago, it just has to play out from here. Only question is whether others will pass us too like India and the EU

Your liberal buddies on Wall Street are to blame. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I blame 1m+ low IQ immigrants coming in every year for the last 50+ years

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

lol yeah real liberal, when all they care about is paying less taxes or no tax at all

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah all those doctors and scientists are real dumb

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah all those doctors and scientists are real dumb

Only 20% of immigrants have a bachelor's degree.

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

lol yeah real liberal, when all they care about is paying less taxes or no tax at all

Then why so much money to the Clintons, Obama and Biden? Never mind the rest. That asshat  liberal governor of New Jersey? Goldman Sachs. Hell, they openly brag that Chuck Schumer is wall streets senator. Their  very own Senator. Imagine that? . He’s only the minority leader. Thanks liberals, couldn’t have done it without you! 

13 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You think Wall Street didn’t want that? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why so much money to the Clintons, Obama and Biden? Never mind the rest. That asshat  liberal governor of New Jersey? Goldman Sachs. Hell, they openly brag that Chuck Schumer is wall streets senator. Their  very own Senator. Imagine that? . He’s only the minority leader. Thanks liberals, couldn’t have done it without you! 

Democrats did a piss poor job of stopping reaganomics and the efforts to destroy effective government going back to Nixon (or Goldwater before him). I agree with that. They weren’t the destroyers but they got coopted just enough.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think Wall Street didn’t want that? 

Oh no doubt they did. I'm just saying we can survive high taxes and domestic policies favoring Wall Street. Immigration/demographic change is the 1000 years of darkness we'll never recover from.

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Democrats did a piss poor job of stopping reaganomics and the efforts to destroy effective government going back to Nixon (or Goldwater before him). I agree with that. They weren’t the destroyers but they got coopted just enough.

Sigh.  Who signed NAFTA? Who brought China into the WTO? Who gave China all that money to build those factories ? If you guessed liberals on all three you would be right. Reaganomics is child’s play compared to all those jobs going elsewhere.  Sorry you haven’t been paying attention. 

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Oh no doubt they did. I'm just saying we can survive high taxes and domestic policies favoring Wall Street. Immigration/demographic change is the 1000 years of darkness we'll never recover from.

Yup. We have blown past Reagonomics at this point. Liberals used to love to say we live in an Oligarchy. Until they became  the Oligarchs.  The whole book has been rewritten but some people won’t read it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Half n half

Why are they always the biggest fraud azsholses? Built in white guilt ? Don't feel really black and have to over compensate ? Obama, kapernick, this clown ...complete azshole half n halfers. 

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Why are they always the biggest fraud azsholses? Built in white guilt ? Don't feel really black and have to over compensate ? Obama, kapernick, this clown ...complete azshole half n halfers. 

Shaun King too, wait he’s not even 1 / 2.  :lol:

36 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Democrats controlled BOTH house from 1955 until 1980 (26 years).

Democrats controlled the house from 1955 until 1995 (40 years).

From 1981 until 1987 the Republicans controlled the Senate and the Democrats the House.

Democrats recaptured both houses in 87 and held them until 95 when the Republicans took both houses and held them until 2005.

Is this clown fired yet?

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

You really think China is the best country in the world?  

They would be much lower on my list than the US 

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

You really think China is the best country in the world?  

They would be much lower on my list than the US 

I thought you meant most powerful.

Best is a different question. I’m a little afraid there because I don’t think many others have the courage to lead but we don’t have the ability or will any longer.

Could be a dark time ahead.

47 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Is this clown fired yet?

I respect this from him and agree,  I just wish he would have put this out there instead of going on The View and Don Lemon spouting off.  That was the real mistake.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I respect this from him and agree,  I just wish he would have put this out there instead of going on The View and Don Lemon spouting off.  That was the real mistake.

Why give him any respect? He is part of the problem in this country. He looks for racism in everything he does. Fock him. He should be fired.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Why give him any respect? He is part of the problem in this country. He looks for racism in everything he does. Fock him. He should be fired.

People of all colors make mistakes, I appreciate contrition and honesty.  

I'm not black, I fully appreciate they may have a different worldview than myself so I give leeway.  Now don't get me wrong, that leeway ends when common sense begins, but my point is that he should have said the above quote and let it be, his mistake was gong on Don Lemon and The View saying that anybody that questioned the events is "simple minded".  That was dumb, and over the line.  

Screenshot_20190217-194253.png

Just now, KSB2424 said:

People of all colors make mistakes, I appreciate contrition and honesty.  

I'm not black, I fully appreciate they may have a different worldview than myself so I give leeway.  Now don't get me wrong, that leeway ends when common sense begins, but my point is that he should have said the above quote and let it be, his mistake was gong on Don Lemon and The View saying that anybody that questioned the events is "simple minded".  That was dumb, and over the line.  

There are mistakes and then there are world tours pushing an agenda. He has an agenda and I don't like. He got caught being the Jessie smollet liar that he is and I hope he gets fired. Sponsors SHOULD be leaving in droves, but they won't because they aren't allowed to.

So no, he doesn't get any respect from me. I hate people like him and I hope his life is ruined like so many others who actually didn't do anything.

• Like 1