edjr

Is it at all possible.... Bubba Smollet

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

China passed us a while ago, it just has to play out from here. Only question is whether others will pass us too like India and the EU

Please allow me to assure you that In absolutely no way, in no measurable metric, has China passed us. Nor will they. 

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Please allow me to assure you that In absolutely no way, in no measurable metric, has China passed us. Nor will they. 

Hot chicks.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Hot chicks.

Come on. China wouldn’t even make it out of the Asia bracket in a tournament. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

While guys here were oogling over Jenna the basketball chick in the other thread, I was thinking "she's OK, I see a few better than that every day."

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well... In terms of sheer quantity, yeah, they would. I mean there are 1.5 billion people here. You can't throw a rock without hitting some chick with a pretty decent body.

And they tend to be really easy. Your garden variety chinese chick, in my experience, is an extreme version of the plain chick from high school. She lives at home with her alcoholic daddy. Poor as sh!t. Wears coke bottle glasses, doesn't groom very well. Dresses badly. But she's never once in her whole life been told she's pretty. And she never has any fun. It's just work and school and be her parents slave.

Whete I work, there are countless chicks that if you gave em some contact lenses, threw some makeup and sexy clothes on her, and shaved her crotch and pits, they'd be slamming hotties. Straight up 9s. It's like that teen movie cliche.

Oh course, once you get one, they tell you they love you within 24 hours, cet clingy and jealous as hell, and quickly ratchet up to psycho. And they suck in bed. Total starfish. So it's basically a race against the crazy clock... Can you get her trained up enough in the sack before the crazy gets out of control? And they're boring. Can't have a conversation. Crazy superstitious nonsense. Completely brainwashed in any political sense. 

There are smaller subsets. The rich party girls, but they're obviously harder to land. Then there are the ones who hang out in the foreign bars and bounce from one white dude to the next. At least they know how to fock, and a little bit of how to act.

Most guys here go one of three routes... 

Some marry a local. I'd say this is about a 50 50 play. It either works out well, or it turns out to be a disaster of epic proportions. (please don't be offended volty, clearly you are one of the ones who chose well. But I'm sure you've seen it work out the other way here too.)

The second option is what I was doing before I met my wife. Bounce around from one to the next. Hotels, no names, date chicks so young they don't want anything serious and are happy as hell if you buy them KFC. You can pretty much do this forever, but I found it gets old fast... 

Or 3. Date foreigners. Now nobody really wants to date the American and British chicks out here. We call them fempats. They tend to weight double what the chinese girls do, b¡tch a lot, especially about how the guy expats here are all sexpat pigs. Basically they've had the poosay power their whole lives, and now it's worthless and they can't compete. Drives em crazy. They also tend to be extremely woke and liberal, vegan etc, and just generally annoying unpleasant people. 

Fortunately there are plenty of Filipinas, Russians, Indians, Arabs, Serbians, etc. Around. That's where the smart money ends up imo.

But yeah. In terms of quality, any country in Asia smokes China. Especially if you're looking for anything more than a human cvm dump. 

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Some marry a local. I'd say this is about a 50 50 play. It either works out well, or it turns out to be a disaster of epic proportions. (please don't be offended volty, clearly you are one of the ones who chose well. But I'm sure you've seen it work out the other way here too.)

You forget that this is my second marriage. The day of my divorce ties for the happiest day of my life with my last day in the Army.

54 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

People of all colors make mistakes, I appreciate contrition and honesty.  

I'm not black, I fully appreciate they may have a different worldview than myself so I give leeway.  Now don't get me wrong, that leeway ends when common sense begins, but my point is that he should have said the above quote and let it be, his mistake was gong on Don Lemon and The View saying that anybody that questioned the events is "simple minded".  That was dumb, and over the line.  

I dont doubt that he didnt see it initially.  

But I question everyone involved being too stupid or so quick to jump the shark to not understand what a pull on a garage may look like.      So much so that we had a ceremony, symphony, talkshows before we found out the actual details.  State of the country I guess.  He did run with it unless he was totally taken advantage of by management.  Its sad.   Real sad either way.  

On 6/23/2020 at 4:28 PM, avoiding injuries said:

I don’t follow Nascar, but fock this guy. 

I do follow Nascar, and from the beginning, Bubba has always seemed to be a very "good guy" .  
TIFWIW ... Mebbe he was pressured into taking the stand he did? IDK  :dunno:

58 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You forget that this is my second marriage. The day of my divorce ties for the happiest day of my life with my last day in the Army.

Oh I remember.

I have met MANY dudes over here trapped in hell with God knows how many in laws living with them and sponging off them, a horrible shrew wife tracking their every move... 

Hell, I know one guy who has a Chinese wife who took the kid and went to American to study, and left his ass in China to earn. 

Many horror stories of guys who got divorced and never see their kids again. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

These dudes trip me out.

That was fukkin hilarious :doublethumbsup:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

These dudes trip me out.

Holy crap this is good. This shlt needs to be on prime time television. I would love to hear Bubba's response to this. Hell, pelosi's and biden's response. We need more black people in this country to step up to the plate and call out the fvcking white liberals and the hate filled black retards running around the country.

:lol: "You call yourself a race car driver and you can't even drive a damn race car without running out of gas during a race." 

"There're more fake hate crimes committed than there are actual hate crimes."

"There is no systemic racism in this country. We actually have laws in this country that say you can hire a person, not based on their qualifications, you can hire somebody, JUST BECAUSE THEY BLACK!" 

"Bubba, you are the perfect example of why affirmative actions doesn't work, WE SUCK!!" :lol:

There is a large army of black Americans who don't buy into the racism and hate crime battle cry. Won't find many of them in the projects and government housing but get out into the middle and upper middle suburbs and they are there. These people create their own circumstances in life which every American has the ability to do if they choose so.    

Pockcrass is a legit source, but this doesn't look like the rope from 2019. And this is so obvious that theres no fuking way it took a random crew member all the way to Sunday to see it.