HTH

Tucker Carlson Thread

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He is.

Here is the funny thing about Hannity, for me.

Typically he says stuff that just sounds like a drunk uncle or crazy ass guy on the corner.  But during the Russia hoax he was more or less spot on, which tell me just how corrupt the Democrats were during this hoax......they were so focking out of their mind after Trump.....they actually MADE Hannity correct.....that is some sh!t right there....

I don't have a problem with Hannity as much as others do. I never hear people refute his points, just say that he is an assh0le or something like that. Sure, he's one sided, but he often brings opposition onto his programs to debate with. I honestly don't listen to him that much, so maybe that is why I don't have a problem with him, but I don't know, I don't think I've heard him actually lie like the left does on a regular basis.

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't have a problem with Hannity as much as others do. I never hear people refute his points, just say that he is an assh0le or something like that. Sure, he's one sided, but he often brings opposition onto his programs to debate with. I honestly don't listen to him that much, so maybe that is why I don't have a problem with him, but I don't know, I don't think I've heard him actually lie like the left does on a regular basis.

My issue with Hannity is that he seems to cross the line into conspiracy/crazy a little too much, sometimes I hear him speak and I just wince.....at least Tucker stays more or less on the tilt of something is either right or wrong....that I can relate to.

6 hours ago, RLLD said:

My issue with Hannity is that he seems to cross the line into conspiracy/crazy a little too much, sometimes I hear him speak and I just wince.....at least Tucker stays more or less on the tilt of something is either right or wrong....that I can relate to.

Tucker stays on tilt alright. Full tilt.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Tucker stays on tilt alright. Full tilt.

Thankfully he does not back down or relent to the inappropriate behaviors that we should all know are wrong.  I for one am grateful that there exists a voice of reason among the fray.

• Like 2

Libtards hate him because he’s smarter than they are and tells the truth. Cucky republicans hate him because he’s smarter than they are and tells the truth.  

• Thanks 1

Whenever I see Tucker I think of this scene:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libtards hate him because he’s smarter than they are and tells the truth. Cucky republicans hate him because he’s smarter than they are and tells the truth.  

You sure about that? Or maybe some of us just see him as an opinion type commentator with zero obligations to be truthful :dunno:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/fox-news-defends-tucker-carlson-karen-mcdougal-slander-suit-1298999

What we're talking about here, it’s not the front page of The New York Times. It’s 'Tucker Carlson Tonight,' which is a commentary show,” a lawyer for Fox News argued while defending a lawsuit from Karen McDougal.

"Tucker Carlson doesn't have an obligation to investigate the truth of statements before making them on his show, and his audience doesn't expect him to report facts", a lawyer for Fox News told a New York federal judge on Wednesday. 

14 minutes ago, crackattack said:

You sure about that? Or maybe some of us just see him as an opinion type commentator with zero obligations to be truthful :dunno:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/fox-news-defends-tucker-carlson-karen-mcdougal-slander-suit-1298999

What we're talking about here, it’s not the front page of The New York Times. It’s 'Tucker Carlson Tonight,' which is a commentary show,” a lawyer for Fox News argued while defending a lawsuit from Karen McDougal.

"Tucker Carlson doesn't have an obligation to investigate the truth of statements before making them on his show, and his audience doesn't expect him to report facts", a lawyer for Fox News told a New York federal judge on Wednesday. 

And? Also, do you think that lawyer for Fox News, all of Fox News, was just concerned with  him? What opinion show has the obligation to be truthful? Maybe you can show some examples of him not being truthful instead of repeating what a corporate lawyer said? Shouldn’t be hard to do.  Giddy up! 

MDC paying homage to a dooshbag-based character to explain himself......yeah, I get that....   😜

• Haha 1

Went after Trump tonight, and he was right on the money.  Also played a 911 tape from a woman surrounded by animals rioting with her kid in the car. 911 wasn’t very helpful. Kinda pissed me off listening to her start crying. 

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Went after Trump tonight, and he was right on the money.  

Yep

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Went after Trump tonight, and he was right on the money.  Also played a 911 tape from a woman surrounded by animals rioting with her kid in the car. 911 wasn’t very helpful. Kinda pissed me off listening to her start crying. 

Me.too....im.worried and somewhat hopeful in a weird way that a white backlash is coming and it's not going to be pretty.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Me.too....im.worried and somewhat hopeful in a weird way that a white backlash is coming and it's not going to be pretty.

911 operator tells a woman surrounded by thugs, some jumping on her car, kid starts crying, to call city hall, it’s an authorized protest. Mayor apologized to the mob. It’s too bad that someone is going to have to die in one of these mob attacks on cars before something is done. Probably not though. You’ll get called a racist. 

God Bless Tucker, the only person out there speaking ANY sense of rationality, fairness, or justice....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

911 operator tells a woman surrounded by thugs, some jumping on her car, kid starts crying, to call city hall, it’s an authorized protest. Mayor apologized to the mob. It’s too bad that someone is going to have to die in one of these mob attacks on cars before something is done. Probably not though. You’ll get called a racist. 

Where did that happen?

27 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Where did that happen?

Virginia. He played it during his open last night. 

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

God Bless Tucker, the only person out there speaking ANY sense of rationality, fairness, or justice....

Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder, Howie Carr, Gerry Callahan, et all beg to differ with you.  

But I will grant you that Tucker has the biggest platform.    

Callahan & Carr are Boston guys that you have probably never heard of.   Callahan has a podcast that you would love, RLLD.    

53 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder, Howie Carr, Gerry Callahan, et all beg to differ with you.  

But I will grant you that Tucker has the biggest platform.    

Callahan & Carr are Boston guys that you have probably never heard of.   Callahan has a podcast that you would love, RLLD.    

I do like Shapiro, but do not consider him journalistic in the same way as Tucker. Crowder is fun, hits the truth in a different way.  Have not watched the others, will check them out.

On 6/23/2020 at 5:09 PM, RLLD said:

MDC paying homage to a dooshbag-based character to explain himself......yeah, I get that....   😜

Tucker fans watch a dooshbag character on Fox every night. :dunno: 

Just now, MDC said:

Tucker fans watch a dooshbag character on Fox every night. 

Conservatives are smart enough to separate the message from the medium.  Is Tucker, as a person, everyones favorite guy?  Nope. Is Trump, as a person, everyone's favorite guy? Nope. I cant help you have a poosay a$$ lefty brain that cant comprehend that.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Tucker fans watch a dooshbag character on Fox every night. :dunno: 

Why so much stereotyping MDC, isn't that frowned upon? 

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Why so much stereotyping MDC, isn't that frowned upon? 

Calling Tucker a dooshbag isn’t a stereotype.

That’s just a fact. :dunno: 

Tucker triggers trolls it seems. More reason to like him.  This one troll has chimed in here 4-5 times to tell us all how he doesn’t like him. Got it the first time.  

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Calling Tucker a dooshbag isn’t a stereotype.

That’s just a fact. :dunno: 

hmmmmmmm

I think if you were honest with yourself, and asked "why do I think he has a punch-able face"  you'd realize differently. 

And to be fair, its not that I disagree.  I'm just comfortable knowing that stereotyping people by the way they look, talk, dress and act is normal for human beings.  We all do it.  It's based on our life experiences.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

hmmmmmmm

I think if you were honest with yourself, and asked "why do I think he has a punch-able face"  you'd realize differently. 

I’ve asked that question. I think it’s cause he’s a middle aged man with date rape face who wears bow ties and acts like a hysterical woman.

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’ve asked that question. I think it’s cause he’s a middle aged man with date rape face who wears bow ties and acts like a hysterical woman.

Oh we get it.

Sort of like, a black dude, wearing a hoodie, with an actual rap sheet.    

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

He used to wear a bow tie. You used to wear mascara, and you’re the one talking shite? 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

hmmmmmmm

And to be fair, its not that I disagree.  I'm just comfortable knowing that stereotyping people by the way they look, talk, dress and act is normal for human beings.  We all do it.  It's based on our life experiences.

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Oh, so it’s a thing on the internet. How stupid of me to think a troll came up with something original.  

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

You forgot the point that he is intelligent and aware of what's going on around this country. That seems to make you angry for some reason. Violent even. I would love it if you posted a picture of your face on this site for everyone to see. Everyone already knows you aren't smart, take it one step further. 

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

The Times Square of punchable faces. 😂 

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

You are definitely a slapper not a puncher let’s be honest. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

It won't be a "white" backlash, it'll be anyone who's not retarded. Color doesn't matter. American culture does. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Coming from the Times Square of punchable people. :lol:

10 hours ago, MDC said:

on the Mt Rushmore of Punchable Faces..its him 4 times.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MDC said:

Cant refute the logic, so resort to violence.