HTH

Tucker Carlson Thread

17 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

It won't be a "white" backlash, it'll be anyone who's not retarded. Color doesn't matter. American culture does. 

Ah yes, minorities are known for perpetuating American culture. That's why America is in such great shape today! MAGA!

Had Senator Mike Braun (R) Indiana on tonight. Ripped him good. 

On 6/27/2020 at 9:23 AM, Herbivore said:

on the Mt Rushmore of Punchable Faces..its him 4 times.

If you stand by that, please post your face here in this thread and folks can compare.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Had Senator Mike Braun (R) Indiana on tonight. Ripped him good. 

Stayed on his a$$.  He pushed him on nuance which made him very uncomfortable.

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Stayed on his a$$.  He pushed him on nuance which made him very uncomfortable.

Do you ever look at someone and feel like punching them in the face? Well, Germans have a unique word for that face: a 

Backpfeifengesicht — a face that’s badly in need of a fist.

This is one of those strange words that’s uniquely German with no English equivalent. The word Backpfeife means “punch/slap” (on the cheek/face) and Gesicht means “face”. The word Backpfeifengesicht therefore means something along the lines of “a face that’s begging to be slapped” – or punched. Or hurt. You get the picture.

:thumbsup: 

Two guys incapable of punching anyone in the face won’t stop talking about punching someone in the face. Funny. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Boom

‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ Draws Record 4.3 Million Viewers In 2Q Amid All-Time Highs For Fox News Channel

https://deadline.com/2020/06/tucker-carlson-tonight-draws-record-4-3-million-viewers-in-2q-amid-all-time-highs-for-fox-news-channel-1202974105/

Definitely encouraging:

Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson Tonight drew a record 4.331 million viewers in the second quarter and 791,000 in the 25-54 demo, making it the number one program in all of cable news among both total viewers and demo for the first time since launch, according to the network and Nielsen Media Research. This comes as Fox News Channel wrapped the second quarter of 2020 with the largest audience in network history in both total day and primetime, Nielsen says.

• Like 1

Get him to 9 o’clock and his numbers will be even better. 

Really can't believe any polls with those kind of numbers. That's not even counting the people who listen on Sirius or online for free which we do. Nevermind Hannity and Rush who are also killing it. 

Shaping up to be another meltdown of ignoring the silent majority who do not listen to other news site, morning programs, use social media, FB or Twitter. I'm not saying he wins just that his support is being very much disregarded by and large. The people that voted for him last time are not jumping ship. We are still here and likely more of us. 

3 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Really can't believe any polls with those kind of numbers. That's not even counting the people who listen on Sirius or online for free which we do. Nevermind Hannity and Rush who are also killing it. 

Shaping up to be another meltdown of ignoring the silent majority who do not listen to other news site, morning programs, use social media, FB or Twitter. I'm not saying he wins just that his support is being very much disregarded by and large. The people that voted for him last time are not jumping ship. We are still here and likely more of us. 

Some Trump voters have died off and are being replaced by a worse group than the millennials. We lose some and they get some. I fear the worst. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Some Trump voters have died off and are being replaced by a worse group than the millennials. We lose some and they get some. I fear the worst. 

Democrats also have a shelf life. I doubt this new hybrid breed of animals even vote. They don't seem like the type to care about anything but destroying crap and creating mayhem.

8 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Democrats also have a shelf life. I doubt this new hybrid breed of animals even vote. They don't seem like the type to care about anything but destroying crap and creating mayhem.

The  college libtards will vote. 

52 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

At the same time, gen x and the millennials are shifting to the right.

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sadly what you are saying is eventually the outcome. Dumb people are allowed to breed unregulated. The D's are targeting that vote. To top it off, the R's are stupidly against abortion, which fuels the fire as the dumbest of the dumb get pregnant more and thus have abortions more often....at least the higher iq dumbasses

But abortion clinics do a fine job of killing black babies. Hard to understand why Democrats want to Roundup their fresh bean sprouts.

Tucker now has the highest rated news show in cable history.  Those boycotts did not have the desired affect. Nice work libtards. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tucker now has the highest rated news show in cable history.  Those boycotts did not have the desired affect. Nice work libtards. 

Those idiots have no plan and never think thru the ramifications of their actions. They swing and miss every time.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Those idiots have no plan and never think thru the ramifications of their actions. They swing and miss every time.

It’s so funny. They made his ratings go up.  

47 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Tucker Carlson’s audience is booming — and so is chatter that the popular Fox News host will parlay his TV perch into a run for president in 2024.

Republican strategists, conservative commentators, and former Trump campaign and administration officials are buzzing about Carlson as the next-generation leader of Donald Trump’s movement — with many believing he would be an immediate frontrunner in a Republican primary.

“He’s a talented communicator with a massive platform. I think if he runs he’d be formidable,” said Luke Thompson, a Republican strategist who worked for Jeb Bush’s super PAC in 2016.

While practically every Republican eyeing a 2024 presidential run is professing loyalty to Trump the person, Carlson has become perhaps the highest-profile proponent of “Trumpism” — a blend of anti-immigrant nationalism, economic populism and America First isolationism that he articulates unapologetically and with some snark. At the same time, he's shown a rare willingness among Republicans to bluntly criticize Trump when he believes the president is straying from that ideology.

Interesting. That dude is drawing more and more viewers by the day. Does the left have an angle on this guy yet in how they want to take him down? Other than sending antifa to his house and terrorizing his wife that is. Cause that only pissed him off more.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Interesting. That dude is drawing more and more viewers by the day. Does the left have an angle on this guy yet in how they want to take him down? Other than sending antifa to his house and terrorizing his wife that is.

Racism, of course. 

Can't see him giving up millions to run for president and be stuck in the wh for 4 years. 

52 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Can't see him giving up millions to run for president and be stuck in the wh for 8 years. 

Fixored

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Can't see him giving up millions to run for president and be stuck in the wh for 4 years. 

Trump gave up a billion and the left thinks he’s only in it for the money. 
Obama on the other hand...

3 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Trump gave up a billion and the left thinks he’s only in it for the money. 
Obama on the other hand...

Weird how Democrats go into office broke and leave multi, multi-millionaries.  Clintons were the same.

For the people?  :lol:  Please.

Tucker Carlson is doing some incredible work lately.  Every night is a master class.  He’s the sole voice of reason right now in a country that has lost its way.  Required viewing from 8:00 - 8:15 every night.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Blowing up the left with there own previous statements. Dude is killing it tonight. 

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Blowing up the left with there own previous statements. Dude is killing it tonight. 

He really is an amazing talent.  Dana Perino says he’s the best writer in country. Not just the best political writer, the best writer period.  He’s such a target right now though.  The Left is trying desperately to get him fired.  He’s already lost almost all his sponsors.  If it wasn’t for the my pillow guy (my namesake) he’d be gone.

5 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

He really is an amazing talent.  Dana Perino says he’s the best writer in country. Not just the best political writer, the best writer period.  He’s such a target right now though.  The Left is trying desperately to get him fired.  He’s already lost almost all his sponsors.  If it wasn’t for the my pillow guy (my namesake) he’d be gone.

Fox better keep in mind that if he goes a lot of us will too. Hannity ain’t keeping me around. Tucker will end up somewhere else, and people will follow. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fox better keep in mind that if he goes a lot of us will too. Hannity ain’t keeping me around. Tucker will end up somewhere else, and people will follow. 

Tucker at Breitbart would be amazing 

53 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I'm on Twitter and like to follow all sides of the equation.  Tucker is a mark now for the left, half of my feed is filled with leftist tweets going after him.