HTH

Tucker Carlson Thread

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Haven't we had this conversation like 10x before?  Anyone with a cell phone, Echodot, etc is being spied on.   Tucker isn't special.

Wow. What a waste. 

Tucker bringing up the issue the corporate media wants buried more than any other.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Tucker bringing up the issue the corporate media wants buried more than any other.

A freight train of truth.  Powerful stuff. 

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I’ve got to give Tucker credit: He’s a self described trust fund libertarian and the biggest pundit on the most watched cable news station. And yet he’s managed to convince millions that he’s some sort of populist outsider when really he’s just the right-wing Rachel Maddow.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’ve got to give Tucker credit: He’s a self described trust fund libertarian and the biggest pundit on the most watched cable news station. And yet he’s managed to convince millions that he’s some sort of populist outsider when really he’s just the right-wing Rachel Maddow.

I gew up on the outskirts of a wonderful city in decline thanks to a 70s version of woke defund the police BLM-type, race bating nonsense with twenty years of Coleman Young.  That maufacturing, the lifeblood of the community, was also being hollowed out thanks to corporatist globalist politicians from both parties kind of means all this stuff is baked into my DNA.

I dont know where he gets it from,  but it doesn't seem phony. Tucker sure knows the words and the tune to populist civic nationalism well. And he's got the stripes for fighting the good fight, they try to cancel his sponsors, show up at his house trying to break in, and the government spies on him. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, MDC said:

I really only see Tucker on here, but Tucker is far more of a newscaster than Rick will ever be, dude is all over the topics, Rick is OMB 24/7 in tears constantly

35 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I gew up on the outskirts of a wonderful city in decline thanks to a 70s version of woke defund the police BLM-type, race bating nonsense with twenty years of Coleman Young.  That maufacturing, the lifeblood of the community, was also being hollowed out thanks to corporatist globalist politicians from both parties kind of means all this stuff is baked into my DNA.

I dont know where he gets it from,  but it doesn't seem phony. Tucker sure knows the words and the tune to populist civic nationalism well. And he's got the stripes for fighting the good fight, they try to cancel his sponsors, show up at his house trying to break in, and the government spies on him. 

Tucker’s populism is limited to complaining about neo-liberals and woke culture. On any issue related to organized labor, corporate regulations, healthcare, tax policy etc. there isn’t any daylight between him and any other country club Republican. 

Those jobs that left Detroit? Tucker criticizes the one side of the aisle who let it happen while carrying water for the other side. He is a total hack fraud.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Tucker’s populism is limited to complaining about neo-liberals and work culture. On any issue related to organized labor, corporate regulations, tax policy etc. there isn’t any daylight between him and any other country club Republican. 

Those jobs that left Detroit? Tucker criticizes the one side of the aisle who let it happen while carrying water for the other side. He is a total hack fraud.

So what do you think of the tweets he read?

• Sad 1

Tucker certainly triggers Cucks that don’t watch him, yet know everything about him and what he says on the day to day. Funny.  

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

So what do you think of the tweets he read?

I started watching while my son was in swim class but ended up rolling my eyes when Tucker talked about the “media elite” like that’s not him. I’ll get through the whole thing later and let you know.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I started watching while my son was in swim class but ended up rolling my eyes when Tucker talked about the “media elite” like that’s not him. I’ll get through the whole thing later and let you know.

Swim classes are good. Started both of mine at 1. Definitely paid off, stick with it. Blows my mind that so many kids are growing up in this country that don’t know how. I have three nephews who can’t swim.Disgusting.  It could be a matter of life and death. And thats not hype. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Exposed the fact that our military is being used to fly illegal immigrants around the country. WTF? That’s what our military is for? I don’t think so. This administration are outright criminals. 

On 7/10/2021 at 2:04 PM, MDC said:

🐮 Moooo....

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I've watched news / editorials from Peter Jennings to Brian Williams to Connie Chung to Tom Brokaw to Tim Russert to Dan Rather to Anderson Cooper to Shephard Smith to Wolf Blitzer to Bill O'Rielly to you name it.

Tucker Carlson calls it like it is......period.  He's the only one in this day in age to do so.  

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I've watched news / editorials from Peter Jennings to Brian Williams to Connie Chung to Tom Brokaw to Tim Russert to Dan Rather to Anderson Cooper to Shephard Smith to Wolf Blitzer to Bill O'Rielly to you name it.

Tucker Carlson calls it like it is......period.  He's the only one in this day in age to do so.  

I’ve said it before, he goes after republicans much more effectively than the liberals do. It’s not stormy Daniels nonsense when he does it. It’s real issues. 

Another powerhouse show. Had my man Jimmy Dore on. Bunch of other great stuff. It’s the best hour in television night after night. 

Photos & Video: Allegations Surface Online That The Man Who Publicly Harassed Tucker Carlson In A Fishing Shop Is A CIA Asset And The Whole Thing Was Staged

https://redstatenation.com/photos-video-allegations-surface-online-that-the-man-who-publicly-harassed-tucker-carlson-in-a-fishing-shop-is-a-cia-asset-and-the-whole-thing-was-staged/

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Photos & Video: Allegations Surface Online That The Man Who Publicly Harassed Tucker Carlson In A Fishing Shop Is A CIA Asset And The Whole Thing Was Staged

https://redstatenation.com/photos-video-allegations-surface-online-that-the-man-who-publicly-harassed-tucker-carlson-in-a-fishing-shop-is-a-cia-asset-and-the-whole-thing-was-staged/

The guy works for the National Parks Conservation Association, which is a DC-based non profit, therefore he must be a CIA plant. :o 

Thats some top notch sleuthing! :overhead: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

The guy works for the National Parks Conservation Association, which is a DC-based non profit, therefore he must be a CIA plant. :o 

You're almost there.

40 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Sounds like Tucker (or anyone he was talking to) was never actually being spied on, just that his name came up - https://therecord.media/nsa-review-finds-that-tucker-carlsons-communications-were-not-targeted/

Why are you so stupid? How did you get that way? It’s the unmasking that’s the problem, you dumb mf’r. Wake up or shut up, would ya? 

48 minutes ago, MDC said:

Look at this loser. Lol. He must get an alert when someone posts in this thread. Lol. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why are you so stupid? How did you get that way? It’s the unmasking that’s the problem, you dumb mf’r. Wake up or shut up, would ya? 

It's incredible. Like, truly.

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's incredible. Like, truly.

And  he just drones on and on, proving he can’t grasp basic concepts.Monitoring conversations of our adversaries? Nobody has an issue with that. Unmasking, yeah that’s a problem. You would think he would have picked up on the difference during the Russia nonsense, it was extensively covered. He was a Trump supporter after all. 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you don't care that Tucker lied about being spied on and claiming the NSA "did it to get him off the air"?

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you don't care that Tucker lied about being spied on and claiming the NSA "did it to get him off the air"?

Then you explain why he was unmasked. See, you just don’t say “oh yeah”. You keep drilling down into dumber territory.  

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Keep trying....

🐮 Mooo....

• Sad 1

Carlson is hated by the liberals so much that they are sending attack dogs on him because they can't defeat him any other way. Meaning logically. 

Liberals are such retarded dangerous people. Get them the fock out of control.

• Sad 1

He is effective at calling out liberal stupidity and hypocrisy.  They cannot handle him on logic or facts so of course they turn to other means to silence him. Cannot have someone effective at calling our the ideology.

Imagine someone went after Don L’mon in public? Or Anderson Cooper? “Racist” “homophobe”. It’s all so tiresome at this point. The left can do what they want, behave any way they see fit, and the rest of us are supposed to just take it. And when someone does hit back. “White supremacists! ”. It’s coming. Don’t fall for it.  

• Like 2

On 7/25/2021 at 9:39 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then you explain why he was unmasked. See, you just don’t say “oh yeah”. You keep drilling down into dumber territory.  

Because 2 other people they were monitoring were talking about him.  Probably not more than a few people would have even known he was unmasked if he didn’t broadcast it on his show...

Just now, TimHauck said:

Because 2 other people they were monitoring were talking about him.  Probably not more than a few people would have even known he was unmasked if he didn’t broadcast it on his show...

You are Shonuff, aren’t you? 

48 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How many journalists? You just don’t get it. It’s amazing you’re an American and you were taught the constitution and the reasons why we have the rights we do. They aren’t just words on a paper.  Hopeless. Your teachers and professors should feel shame. 

It’s pretty evident that Tim was taught to not hold out constitutional rights in high regard. The left hates the constitution.  It is stopping them.  

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How many journalists? You just don’t get it. It’s amazing you’re an American and you were taught the constitution and the reasons why we have the rights we do. They aren’t just words on a paper.  Hopeless. Your teachers and professors should feel shame. 

Don’t know...and we wouldn’t have known about Tucker if he didn’t say it.

Guy was the first one in line to get vaccinated most likely but makes his money pandering to the crowd that thinks the vaccine is Obama trying to implant mind control chips and steal your guns. 😂 

News flash: Your anti vax lords are all vaccinated and their whole families are as well. They laugh at you once the camera cuts.

Lol now story you guys running with is the guy who harassed him is some super secret agent planted by the Democrats?! Good lord, the distance you guys are from reality is like outer space levels of far. You guys could read a story about a dog taking a dump on a Republicans lawn and say it’s hyper secret nanochips planted by Hilary to spy on them. 🤣

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Guy was the first one in line to get vaccinated most likely but makes his money pandering to the crowd that thinks the vaccine is Obama trying to implant mind control chips and steal your guns. 😂 

News flash: Your anti vax lords are all vaccinated and their whole families are as well. They laugh at you once the camera cuts.

Lol now story you guys running with is the guy who harassed him is some super secret agent planted by the Democrats?! Good lord, the distance you guys are from reality is like outer space levels of far. You guys could read a story about a dog taking a dump on a Republicans lawn and say it’s hyper secret nanochips planted by Hilary to spy on them. 🤣

Lol.  Link to him being anti vaccine. Bet you can’t. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How many links you want? 50? 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Fox News host is arguably the most prominent anti-vaxxer on TV today.

Carlson is a very vocal anti-vaxxer and there’s hours of tape from his show during the past six months to prove it. 
https://www.nj.com/opinion/2021/07/tucker-carlson-is-the-ultimate-anti-vaxxer-so-why-wont-he-say-if-he-got-the-shot-editorial.html

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/07/fox-news-tucker-carlson-vaccine-lawsuit.html

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/05/tucker-carlson-covid-vaccine-skeptic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/05/06/sorry-tucker-carlson-polling-suggests-your-anti-vax-campaign-is-failing/

https://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-hannity-tucker-carlson-doocy-kilmeade-covid-vaccine-173333580.html

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hes the NUMBER ONE anti vaxxer. Want 20 more links? 30 more? 40?