HTH

Tucker Carlson Thread

Tucker sees all the BS going on. It's so hard to get people to see the purposeful destruction of our communities. Allowing illegals to flood in, pitting us against each other. They normalized not only accepting fringe communities, but actually putting their demands ahead of our own. You can see with Martha's Vinyard how the yuppie liberals can't actually stand to be around these immigrants, yet they vote in lock step with the liberal order. The same shlt happened in Sweden, though those are Muslims and on a whole nother level of crazy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Tucker sees all the BS going on. It's so hard to get people to see the purposeful destruction of our communities. Allowing illegals to flood in, pitting us against each other. They normalized not only accepting fringe communities, but actually putting their demands ahead of our own. You can see with Martha's Vinyard how the yuppie liberals can't actually stand to be around these immigrants, yet they vote in lock step with the liberal order. The same shlt happened in Sweden, though those are Muslims and on a whole nother level of crazy.

Liberal politicians, it's easy to see their game for power.

Liberal voters, it's hard to understand their stupidity.

Has it been mentioned in this thread that Tucker keeps having this retired Lt Col Doug MacGregor on? The guy seems to continually have a viewpoint that differs from every other military expert (outside of Russia) on the status of this war.

Ukraine is on the ropes and trying to create the illusion that's not the case

I mean, Russias mobilization would kind of counter that opinion, no? He talks about the West threatening nuclear weapons when all I've seen is Russia making the threats

3 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Has it been mentioned in this thread that Tucker keeps having this retired Lt Col Doug MacGregor on? The guy seems to continually have a viewpoint that differs from every other military expert (outside of Russia) on the status of this war.

I mean, Russias mobilization would kind of counter that opinion, no? He talks about the West threatening nuclear weapons when all I've seen is Russia making the threats

Well either Macgregor isn’t parroting the pushed narrative of the msm or he’s carrying Russia’s water. 

45 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why is Tucker such a trusted person but all other MSM are the devil?  Isn’t he just another MSM rube?

He's the top infotainer on the top-rated cable news network in the land, which makes him the MSM king. 

Not to be trusted!

He’s really loving this Martha’s Vineyard stuff, which I guess he should since it was pretty much his idea.

I already commented on his idiocy about comparing military barracks to jail cells for terrorists.  The other thing I thought was dumb was calling Obama a racist for not making a comment on the situation…and conservatives think it doesn’t take much for libs to call people racist…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

He’s really loving this Martha’s Vineyard stuff, which I guess he should since it was pretty much his idea.

I already commented on his idiocy about comparing military barracks to jail cells for terrorists.  The other thing I thought was dumb was calling Obama a racist for making a comment on the situation…and conservatives think it doesn’t take much for libs to call people racist…

Just like Trump called Letitia James racist. Those 2 are always calling black people racists. It plays well with their intended audience.

4 hours ago, dogcows said:

Just like Trump called Letitia James racist. Those 2 are always calling black people racists. It plays well with their intended audience.

Quote honestly most of the of the black people in the "msm" are way more racist than Trump and Tucker. 
I don't think that Trump nor Tucker are racist at all. :dunno:

1 hour ago, SUXBNME said:

Quote honestly most of the of the black people in the "msm" are way more racist than Trump and Tucker. 

Not only in the MSM but many of the black politicians as well. They are very open about their thoughts on white people. Hell, even Biden himself went out of his was to call Rittenhouse a white supremacist, and the border agents racist and accused the latter of treating the illegals like slaves. he was proven wrong in both instances and never revisited and apologized for his divisive actions. 

Looks like a bunch of liberals last night had Carlson/Trump bltchfest. 

To me it's funny to watch them all get stirred up by the truth that goes against their beliefs. They don't like hearing the truth.  

1 hour ago, SUXBNME said:

I don’t think Trump is racist.  Tucker yes, as evidenced by his Martha’s Vineyard rants.  He called the migrants “sweaty third world campesinos in dirty work pants.”

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t think Trump is racist.  Tucker yes, as evidenced by his Martha’s Vineyard rants.  He called the migrants “sweaty third world campesinos in dirty work pants.”

Why don't you try putting that into context of what his message was about the local big shots calling in the national guard because they think of them that way. 

You don't ever seem context and understand that he's not calling him that, that's how he is describing the minds of the elites in Martha's Vineyard. 

Maybe I'll just start picking and choosing partial sentences from black politicians and post them. Hell, I don't even have to take those losers out or context, they are the racists in this country. Just like old man Joe Biden. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Why don't you try putting that into context of what his message was about the local big shots calling in the national guard because they think of them that way. 

You don't ever seem context and understand that he's not calling him that, that's how he is describing the minds of the elites in Martha's Vineyard. 

Maybe I'll just start picking and choosing partial sentences from black politicians and post them. Hell, I don't even have to take those losers out or context, they are the racists in this country. Just like old man Joe Biden. 

I believe that statement was made before the National Guard came in.  That was his imagination of what he thought Obama’s opinion was despite not making a comment.

51 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Hell, even Biden himself went out of his was to call .. the border agents racist 

Fake news 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Fake news 

How is it fake news? I heard him say it. And he compared their actions to slavery. And he said they would be severely punished without even knowing what was going on.

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

How is it fake news? I heard him say it. And he compared their actions to slavery. And he said they would be severely punished without even knowing what was going on.

He falsely accused them of whipping them.  Did not call them racist that I saw but if you can provide a video I’ll admit I’m wrong.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

He falsely accused them of whipping them.  Did not call them racist that I saw but if you can provide a video I’ll admit I’m wrong.

First of all, that is bad enough.

Second of all he compared their actions to slavery, even using the word racism.

Third of all, he called Rittenhouse a white supremacist. That is just as bad as calling someone a racist. Same thing, different word for it.

He is guilty across the board of all this and more. 

14 minutes ago, craftsman said:

First of all, that is bad enough.

Second of all he compared their actions to slavery, even using the word racism.

Third of all, he called Rittenhouse a white supremacist. That is just as bad as calling someone a racist. Same thing, different word for it.

He is guilty across the board of all this and more. 

I don’t believe he used the word racism in describing the border agents but if you can prove it I’ll admit I’m wrong.

I’ll give you Rittenhouse but even that is a little misleading. He didn’t directly call him a white supremacist…his image was shown as part of a video he tweeted that was talking about white supremacists.

On 9/23/2022 at 9:25 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

Why is Tucker such a trusted person but all other MSM are the devil?  Isn’t he just another MSM rube?

He, as with some others, do not follow the Democrat party talking points verbatim. If you peruse the MSM then you notice they all start spouting the same Democrat-supporting verbiage at the same time and essentially the same way.

there is no discernible questioning or pushback against the Democrat Party propaganda….but that is the job of media to question those in power. And make no mistake Carlson goes after all of them, he has gone after Republicans when they do or say stupid sh1t too

It just so happens that the Democrats do and say stupid sh!t more often and give him more material. Another person who has admitted this is….Bill Maher….who says the same thing….

If you are intellectually honest, you know Democrats have gone too far, and are wayyyyy over the line on almost every issue

If you look at politics as if religion you hate him for calling out your stupidity

• Like 2

On 10/15/2022 at 8:03 AM, RLLD said:

He, as with some others, do not follow the Democrat party talking points verbatim. If you peruse the MSM then you notice they all start spouting the same Democrat-supporting verbiage at the same time and essentially the same way.

there is no discernible questioning or pushback against the Democrat Party propaganda….but that is the job of media to question those in power. And make no mistake Carlson goes after all of them, he has gone after Republicans when they do or say stupid sh1t too

It just so happens that the Democrats do and say stupid sh!t more often and give him more material. Another person who has admitted this is….Bill Maher….who says the same thing….

If you are intellectually honest, you know Democrats have gone too far, and are wayyyyy over the line on almost every issue

If you look at politics as if religion you hate him for calling out your stupidity

I wonder what Tucker would think about all the Tulsi simpin

I have to give Tucker credit. He’s a trust fund libertarian and complete GOP shill who has somehow convinced morons he’s a working class champion who calls out both sides. Dude found a niche as a snakeoil salesman for idiots and made bank. I imagine Tucker and Maddow meet up at DC cocktail parties and have a laugh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, MDC said:

I have to give Fetterman credit. He’s a trust fund libertarian and complete Lib shill who has somehow convinced morons he’s a working class champion who calls out both sides. Dude found a niche as a snakeoil salesman for idiots and made bank. I imagine Fetterman and Maddow meet up at DC cocktail parties and have a laugh.

Wow, look at that, it works... 😄 😋

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RLLD said:

I think Tucker has made a lot more bank than Fetterman…

• Thanks 2

On 10/18/2022 at 9:45 AM, RLLD said:

Whatabout Fetterman? 😂 

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Great stuff. Those MSNBC people are outright rooting for a race war. They want it. And cucked white men are aligned with them. 

:lol:

Tucker needs to hire someone to write his titles 

They’re all some variation of “this is weird,” “This is horrible,” “I can’t believe this,” etc

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They’re all some variation of “this is weird,” “This is horrible,” “I can’t believe this,” etc

Why? He's right on. Why not let him point it out and let the people decide? 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Why? He's right on. Why not let him point it out and let the people decide? 

Because they’re all basically the same. It’s hard to find if you’re looking for a specific episode 

39 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They could hire you, but if you got a job you might get kicked off the government tit. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Because they’re all basically the same. It’s hard to find if you’re looking for a specific episode 

Which just adds more stress to your already stressful day of posting here and chasing down links to back your claim and make you feel better. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Which just adds more stress to your already stressful day of posting here and chasing down links to back your claim and make you feel better. 

Sorry for offending you.  Tucker Carlson is perfect in every way 

Just now, TimHauck said:

Sorry for offending you.  Tucker Carlson is perfect in every way 

You took quite the beating today. Why don’t you grab a kid and hit the showers? 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You took quite the beating today. Why don’t you grab a kid and hit the showers? 

:lol: