HTH

Tucker Carlson Thread

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

ok it was posted with the devil emoji so I assumed otherwise

Because Carlson might be the devil here as far as Fox is concerned.

Fantastic.  I look forward to watching him.

Can you feel that?  I did. Cable and Mainstream Media just died. It’s over.  

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

This is gonna be great. 

On 5/7/2023 at 9:45 AM, thegeneral said:

What a cunnty cuntface!

I thought we had a societal agreement that when reiterating the first word a second time with the addition of face that we went with Mc preceeding the second iteration.  This should have been Cunnty McCuntface.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I thought we had a societal agreement that when reiterating the first word a second time with the addition of face that we went with Mc preceeding the second iteration.  This should have been Cunnty McCuntface.

Agreed! Cunnty McCuntface it is! 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

What is ###### McCuntface crying about tonight?

This thread is about Tucker Carlson, not Joy Reid 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

This thread is about Tucker Carlson, not Joy Reid 😂

Joy Reid would beat Tuckwr senseless and then make him eat his bow tie! 

But yeah her show is no bueno either. 

10 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Back tonight. Two hours ago 9 mill views already 

23 million 

10 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Joy Reid would beat Tuckwr senseless and then make him eat his bow tie! 

But yeah her show is no bueno either. 

Unlikely......she is a one-trick pony, everything is racism.....she has nothing past that.  

Tucker at least has some breadth. I do not always agree with him, but his logic at least attempts to serve some notion of query.

For fun, go check out Cuomo now.  He has abandonded the CNN-inspired racism tactic over on his new network, and appears to be attempting to return to some notion of journalism. I give him credit for this. 

Tim’s called me an idiot and said he wouldn’t beat his Fox viewership 🤣. The left are losers all the time every time. 

• Thanks 1

https://www.axios.com/2023/06/07/fox-news-tucker-carlson-contract-breach

Fox News Wednesday notified Tucker Carlson's lawyers that the former prime-time anchor violated his contract with the network when he launched his own Twitter show on Tuesday, according to a copy of a letter obtained by Axios.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Reality said:

64 million views.

100 times bigger than CNN. 

On 4/25/2023 at 2:42 PM, paulinstl said:

Their ownership stake in Dominion is less than 7%

Their ownership stake in Fox News is less than 13%

Get off Twitter and learn something, for chrissakes.

Duh

On 6/7/2023 at 6:14 PM, dogcows said:

from yahoo! comments:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-carlson-received-cease-desist-123903255.html

william
2 hours ago
If he's still under contract and receiving money from it then no, he can't do this other show. They have exclusive rights over him. But if his firing freed him from his contractual obligations then maybe he can. Let them work it out in a settlement or a civil suit.

Brandon
2 hours ago
Carlson's legal team is arguing that it was Fox who breached the contract first when they leaked his messages and then later fired him. He's claiming that their actions broke contract first which means it is nullified and he's allowed to discard it as well. Whether or not that will hold up in court is anyone's guess.

Hot In AZ
1 hour ago
He was only removed from the air he is still under contract with Fox. As long as he is taking money from them his is under contract to not do any other shows on any other network period. He was never fired or let go of his contract. He was just removed from his position at night. They could have let him work in the newsroom but I am sure he rejected that.

J

24 minutes ago
Did fox leak the messages or was it out out there because of the dominion case? Either way I can't remember a time that looked so bad for both parties.

FoxyRoxy
14 minutes ago
Course they are.  But as we all know breaching a contract does not nullify that contract.

Garrett

10 minutes ago
Depends on the contract, but that's debatable at the least. If breaching a contract does not nullify it then what is the point of contracts?

----------- 

does breaching a contract nullify that contract?

After an immaterial breach of the contract, the agreement is still valid. A court can still enforce it and require you to complete your end of the bargain. But if the court finds the breach was material, then it might cancel the contract and say you don't have to perform your other duties under the agreement.

A material breach of contract occurs when one party's failure to abide by a contract's terms renders it irreparably broken and defeats the purpose of entering the contract in the first place.

-------------

it seems it is unclear is Tucker was actually fired.  I see some articles asserting he was, but I cannot find anyone from FOX news actually saying so.  The actual statement from FOX is that they were "parting ways" with Tucker which may not be the same as a firing.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/why-tucker-carlson-fired-from-fox-news-b2326151.html

---------------

Also, FOX is saying that "his services would be completely exclusive to the network until the end of 2024." But does that preent him from posting to twitter?

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-claims-former-host-tucker-carlson-breached-contract-axios-2023-6

--------------

the FBI is trying to determine who leaked Tuckers messages/videos, an investigation that may drag into 2025 when the contract is up anyway.  So maybe Tucker can just it out until then.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fox-news-hack-tucker-carlson-b2346716.html

• Haha 1