kilroy69

I sold my soul about 20 years ago

No really. I filled out a bill of sale and sold it to a friend for like a bag of weed and 30 bucks. Since that time death has passed me over at least 10 times.  I should have died. It would have made sense for me to have died. Still here. I had to be pulled from my apartment from my maintenance man and the paramedics because of a furnace malfunction.  Had the flu so bad I thought I was going to literally die after a week of puking.  Oooo ooooo I was driving on 94 and had a hunk of metal fly out of a construction truck in front of me and bounce over my car only to hit the car behind me.  Few weeks ago I got my leg trapped when I flipped my kayak and almost drowned. 

Today a half mile away from my house a car pulled out into traffic and the car in the lane next to me hit it. She fishtailed and shot into my lane sideways. Missing me by feet. Hit a sign pole and crushed her car. A few feet less and she would have T boned me and probably flipped me when I hit the curb. I am starting to think that death looks at me and is like.....fock him. I get nothing for him why even bother. 

I was gonna say, I knew you before you sold your soul (to the corporate devil) and I ain’t been here twenty years. Though, god help me, it’s coming :( 

If a cat has nine lives, it seems that you've outpeformed them.

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you are friends with Death?

Apparently so. 

13 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

God damn man. That is some royally fvcked up luck. I would be pretty freaked out

I have come to accept it really. The one today shook me up a little because the boy was with me but he didn't even know what happened.

1 hour ago, Mungwater said:

That final destination movie was full of shlt man

You sound unhappy that it was full of shlt

11 minutes ago, frank said:

How can someone with glasses that thick be so stupid? 

10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

:lol: Doesn't sound like you've lived to dangerously if that's all you got brother. 

I am literally your average dude. I don't go out seeking crazy .  But I have some crazy happen to me for being an average dude. 

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You sound unhappy that it was full of shlt

I think he's referencing this, if so - I give him credit:

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

I am literally your average dude. I don't go out seeking crazy .  But I have some crazy happen to me for being an average dude. 

Fair enough

6 hours ago, Old School said:

Should have gone to the crossroads and picked up a guitar.

We can start a band. I have a fiddle made of gold laying around collecting dust. 

Meh, The doctors told my parents that I wouldn't live past 2 years old. I've fractured the 3rd vertebrae in my neck. I've been kidnapped at gun point. Was in an car accident when I was like 6 yo and both my eyes swelled shut. Kicked by horses. Life happens. Sometimes you beat the odds. 

What's the story behind selling your soul?

12 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Meh, The doctors told my parents that I wouldn't live past 2 years old. I've fractured the 3rd vertebrae in my neck. I've been kidnapped at gun point. Was in an car accident when I was like 6 yo and both my eyes swelled shut. Kicked by horses. Life happens. Sometimes you beat the odds. 

What's the story behind selling your soul?

When I was in my 20s I moved back up to Michigan from Ga. I was the last one left in GA as all my family had either died or moved back. So I moved back and lived with my brothers. I did not have a job yet so I was broke. One day while bitching I said man I would sell my soul for some weed right now.  One of the guys says I will buy it. I have a little weed  left and I will give you whatever is in my wallet. Ended up being like 30 bucks and the bag. I filled out a bill of sale and he has it framed on his wall at home now. This same guy bought the rights to stand in our 6"8 freinds shadow whenever he chose to. 

• Haha 1

You should really put this invincibility to the test. Fock one of Edjr's ex girlfriends and see if you survive all the STD's and AIDs that you will surely get. 

1 minute ago, KayJay1971 said:

You should really put this invincibility to the test. Fock one of Edjr's ex girlfriends and see if you survive all the STD's and AIDs that you will surely get. 

If the women I have focked have not given me the aids yet I am pretty sure its not gonna happen. I am not a lot to look at but I do well for myself. 

Times are tough, you should be able to buy it back and make a profit