Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Seattle officials vow to clear out violent 'CHOP' zone, but residents ask why it took a murder

10 minutes ago, DonS said:

That city has fvcked up since the beginning of all this. I hope they get hit hard. And the criminals in those zones should be taken and shot one by one in front of each other to witness until they are all gone. 

12 hours ago, lod001 said:

Can you imagine how bad they would lose their sh1t if we did that? An Electrified fence. Last one alive, gets a free get out of CHUD card.

Turn them into viewable prisons you can see through the electric fence. They can become a tourist attraction. Every couple days drop in some bags of kimchi and let them decide who gets to eat that shlt and put a hose through one of the links for them to share water from. Nothing else. Human zoo without the medical care. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, but a negotiation entails a give and take. What can the city possibly give them that’s even close to what they have demanded? 

I could see a negotiation like... If you come out now, voluntarily, you'll probably only do a few months in prison.

If I have to send cops in after you, they will have license to kill, and whoever the arrest is spending a very long time in pound me in the ass prison.

Your call moonbeam. 

27 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I could see a negotiation like... If you come out now, voluntarily, you'll probably only do a few months in prison.

If I have to send cops in after you, they will have license to kill, and whoever the arrest is spending a very long time in pound me in the ass prison.

Your call moonbeam. 

That would have been a very good solution way back before the cops told these blue state city officials to fvck off.

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That would have been a very good solution way back before the cops told these blue state city officials to fvck off.

At this point id give em the noriega treatment.

Completely wall the place off. Blast God awful irritating noise 24 hours a day. Death metal maybe. Have strobe lights around the place. Cut off water and power and internet. Jam all communications.

Then just wait. They'll come out or they'll die. Win either way. 

15 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Oh hell yeah. Black America has to stand up to the black slime and the liberal white politicians in this country.

I think the word is getting out. Let's see if the liberals ever catch on. 

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Oh hell yeah. Black America has to stand up to the black slime and the liberal white politicians in this country.

I think the word is getting out. Let's see if the liberals ever catch on. 

Sadly, I don't think it is.  Liberals will just encourage their sword swallowers to call people like this guy "Uncle Tom's".

The guy who got shot in Chaz said either the KKK or the proud boys did it. He’s not sure. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The guy who got shot in Chaz said either the KKK or the proud boys did it. He’s not sure. 

Prolly trump, and a guy with a garage door pull tattoo 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

At this point id give em the noriega treatment.

Completely wall the place off. Blast God awful irritating noise 24 hours a day. Death metal maybe. Have strobe lights around the place. Cut off water and power and internet. Jam all communications.

Then just wait. They'll come out or they'll die. Win either way. 

You know that people live in this zone, right?  People not affiliated with this movement who are already dealing with horrible living conditions as a result of this movement. 

The Biden rally is over. Only 4 dead and 100s of millions in damage. Not bad for the violent destructive dirtbag democrats. 

Quote: "...Over the last two weeks we achieved what no one else thought was possible. We successfully built a self-governing community...."

I've been wondering what the GDP of the CHOP was and if you extrapolated it geographically and chronologically, how it would compare to the GDP of the US.

20 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The Biden rally is over. Only 4 dead and 100s of millions in damage. Not bad for the violent destructive dirtbag democrats. 

It's the liberal definition of success. People died, nothing positive got done, many folks out of business because of it, millions of dollars of property ruined, and the whole time it makes the white liberals in this country feel proud. 

Classic.   

I believe a lot of money was donated to Chop. Taking the money and running. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I believe a lot of money was donated to Chop. Taking the money and running. 

During my brief visit to the utopia of CHAZ I noticed a sign with venmo information so that fellow comrades could make donations. 

Just now, DonS said:

During my brief visit to the utopia of CHAZ I noticed a sign with venmo information so that fellow comrades could make donations. 

I’m sure they did. No one will dare ask how it was dispensed though, even though we know . 

48 minutes ago, MyLittleMan said:

Quote: "...Over the last two weeks we achieved what no one else thought was possible. We successfully built a self-governing community...."

I've been wondering what the GDP of the CHOP was and if you extrapolated it geographically and chronologically, how it would compare to the GDP of the US.

"And we only had one murder (that you know about)"

1 hour ago, Strike said:

You know that people live in this zone, right?  People not affiliated with this movement who are already dealing with horrible living conditions as a result of this movement. 

Yeah. I know. It sucks for them. But what's the alternative? Go in hard guns blazing? 

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. I know. It sucks for them. But what's the alternative? Go in hard guns blazing? 

Why the fock not?   Give them notice and let the pieces fall where they may. 

36 minutes ago, Strike said:

Why the fock not?   Give them notice and let the pieces of sh1t fall where they may. 

FYP 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. I know. It sucks for them. But what's the alternative? 

Hire this guy...the mayor could take some lessons from him😂😂😂

NSFW language

I used to want to visit Seattle because it's one place in this country I haven't been. Fvck that now. I wouldn't spend a penny in that shlthole now.

Have the sh*tbags left and the police moved in yet? I keep hearing that the Summer of Thugs is over but it doesn't seem over.

27 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Have the sh*tbags left and the police moved in yet? I keep hearing that the Summer of Thugs is over but it doesn't seem over.

Nope.  Some POS protestors pulled a Tienemen (sp?)  Square and "thwarted" removal of barricades. 

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/city-of-seattle-appears-ready-to-remove-chop-barricades/

(use private mode to get around paywall) 

5 hours ago, DonS said:

Nope.  Some POS protestors pulled a Tienemen (sp?)  Square and "thwarted" removal of barricades. 

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/city-of-seattle-appears-ready-to-remove-chop-barricades/

(use private mode to get around paywall) 

Fvcking pvssies. 

Mayor Durkan meets with protesters after city thwarted from removing barricades at CHOP

Protesters appear to have thwarted, at least until Sunday, the city’s plans to remove concrete barriers that defined the edges of the Capitol Hill Organized Protest, or CHOP, for several weeks.

Seattle Department of Transportation crews arrived Friday morning with trucks and machinery to remove barriers at 12th Avenue and Pike Street. But at least one protester lay down in the street in front of a piece of equipment, and after a few hours, city workers backed away.

Then in a two-hour meeting with a group of protesters Friday afternoon at First African Methodist Episcopal Church on 14th Avenue, Mayor Jenny Durkan said she intends to clear most remaining barriers and items Sunday morning from the CHOP area, said citizen journalist Omari Salisbury with Converge Media. Salisbury was the only journalist allowed to attend the session. He then briefed news reporters outside.

It’s unclear how the protest representatives who attended the meeting were chosen; a group gathered in front of the church beforehand amid confusion about who could go into the meeting.

Durkan did not speak to anyone as she was leaving the meeting.

Durkan’s chief of staff, Stephanie Formas, confirmed that “the mayor suggested she wants to move forward soon peacefully on the barriers, and suggested Sunday for some potential changes.” 

Shocked that Portland is doing this.  Theyve let antifa run roughshod for years.  Hey Seattle, you wont move CHAZ without some force.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Shocked that Portland is doing this.  Theyve let antifa run roughshod for years.  Hey Seattle, you wont move CHAZ without some force.

PDX has always been a bit more radical than SEA when it comes to violent leftists .  It's probably driving them nuts that SEA is getting all the national headlines.   Probably makes them all grumpy in the morning while mommy is making them breakfast. 

Good for the PDX cops.

7 hours ago, DonS said:

PDX has always been a bit more radical than SEA when it comes to violent leftists .  It's probably driving them nuts that SEA is getting all the national headlines.   Probably makes them all grumpy in the morning while mommy is making them breakfast. 

Good for the PDX cops.

Where does torridjoe live? I'm betting PDX.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Where does torridjoe live? I'm betting PDX.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2017/10/city_workers_comment_on_portla.html

Yup, Portland. Here is torridjoe going to war on social media against the local police three years ago. God Bless that cop going into an online fight against torridjoe, I'm sure when this started, he had no idea how notoriously dogged and formidable his opponent was going to be.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Yup, Portland. Here is torridjoe going to war on social media against the local police three years ago. God Bless that cop going into an online fight against torridjoe, I'm sure when this started, he had no idea how notoriously dogged and formidable his opponent was going to be.

Looks like this torrid guy is gutless and backed down real fast. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like this torrid guy is gutless and backed down real fast. 

I doubt torridjoe would back back down at anything. He fights and fights and fights some more. Most memorably, he singlehandedly fought the entire forum for like 53 pages on the issue of whether or not being here illegally is a crime.

His post total was #1 by like triple second place. After he left, it took edjr years to catch him.

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I doubt torridjoe would back back down at anything. He fights and fights and fights some more. Most memorably, he singlehandedly fought the entire forum for like 53 pages on the issue of whether or not being here illegally is a crime.

His post total was #1 by like triple second place. After he left, it took edjr years to catch him.

That’s all well and good, but he backed down from this guy. It’s different  when it’s in real life. His no comment to the reporter proves it. He’s a punk. 

42 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Interesting... how did you know his real name?  🤔

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Interesting... how did you know his real name?  🤔

I don't recall ever not knowing it. I thought that torridjoe's  real name was common knowledge around here, as GFIAFP's is.

edit we all know it: 

t