RLLD

Jenna can ball

Daddy likey......

Meh...cute chick, some skill. Probably played some small school garbage somewhere.  

Does the video get better than the still image, as that azz is sweet!!! 

She is yummy.  Definitely can play.

The guys, are we sure they play basketball?  If so, they're at best either JV or Freshman players.  They're not very good.  At 40, I can beat them.  That said, I bailed after the first 3.

Great backside. The boys won simply by playing really bad defense. She could back me down in the post whenever she wants.

I can't blame those guys for allowing her to take them to the hole.

• Thanks 1

Great ass.   She played junior highschool boys and beat them.  When she went up against a HS boy, she lost.  
If the video was to show you how amazing her ass is, it works. If it's to show you she can play....fail

Would have been better if she didn't play with queers that were afraid to lay a hand on her.  :dunno:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Would have been better if she didn't play with queers that were afraid to lay a hand on her.  :dunno:

The first kid (second?), even apologized to her!  LOL.

She travels like hell.......not that good

also, she's cute but could easily drop 30 lbs. 

Every single one of her opponents was lazy on defense. I couldn't count how many long rebounds she would hustle to and get off an uncontested 3 pointer. Most of the guys thought they could shoot 3's but couldn't. She can handle the ball pretty well but she only had a handful of moves and once she used them all, they were telegraphed from that point on. I would have mad e abet with her....if I won I would get to keep her sweaty panties!

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

Easily 30. She does have a nice ass though albeit a bit big. Nice shape for what it's worth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

She can drop that 30lbs right on my face. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

Every single one of her opponents was lazy on defense. I couldn't count how many long rebounds she would hustle to and get off an uncontested 3 pointer. Most of the guys thought they could shoot 3's but couldn't. She can handle the ball pretty well but she only had a handful of moves and once she used them all, they were telegraphed from that point on. I would have mad e abet with her....if I won I would get to keep her sweaty panties!

I agree on the laziness, including a lack of willingness to physically back her down; so many relied on outside shots, wtf?

Also agree nice ass, could lose a few pounds.  :cheers:

5 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

She can drop that 30lbs right on my face. :)

Word

Although I find her above average, it's clear that you guys like her far more than I do. Big Guy speaks for me quite well with his "cute but could drop 30 lbs" observation. I wouldn't mind deferring to a friend.

13 hours ago, Old School said:

I haven’t watched the video 

I’m still staring at that ass

Ummmmm....You need to watch the video then. It moves around and stuff.  Its quite mesmerizing

37 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Although I find her above average, it's clear that you guys like her far more than I do. Big Guy speaks for me quite well with his "cute but could drop 30 lbs" observation. I wouldn't mind deferring to a friend.

That extra 30 can work at 20. Way up, firm and high.  Starts heading south real quick. Right now definitely wood.

13 hours ago, Big Guy said:

If that girl lost 30 lbs, she'd look like a holocaust survivor. I'd say maybe 5, but she's fine by me.

• Like 1

Shes fine the way she looks.

Shes mildly good at basketball 

The guys she plays are trash

Could watch teen pron instead

Have we covered this now?

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Shes fine the way she looks.

Shes mildly good at basketball 

The guys she plays are trash

Could watch teen pron instead

Have we covered this now?

I agree with the first 3.  Physically, her body is great.  Nothing wrong with it the way it is.  At basketball, she can clearly hold her own AT HER level.  She has good form and technique.  She's perfectly adequate to play in back yards and even against women her age.  The first 3 boys clearly couldn't play.  I skipped through to the rest of the video seeing her lose to the older guys, but as someone mentioned, no one tried to play against her... even the one's who beat her.

Not into teens.  I like women. :thumbsup: