Sign in to follow this  
5-Points

The Bored Seems Different. Did Somebody Get A Time Out?

9 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Who is missing ? Besides Shotsup 

A certain argumentative troll. 

Also, "FREE SHOTSUP!" ✊

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Also, "FREE SHOTSUP!" ✊

Maybe even he is having a hard time justifying the craziness going on these days. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bill E. said:

Maybe even he is having a hard time justifying the craziness going on these days. 

I would be surprised they will say 1 word about the statues of civil war heroes coming down.  Maybe 1 quick quip and that's it.  Then they will turn 100% towards calling everyone racists.

Just now, riversco said:

I would be surprised they will say 1 word about the statues of civil war heroes coming down.  Maybe 1 quick quip and that's it.  Then they will turn 100% towards calling everyone racists.

I do not know.  Maybe doing away with all law and order is too hard to defend. 

Somewhat related... Every time I hear that protestors toppled a statue my head explodes.  If you are destroying public property you are a rioter or anarchist not a protestor. 

10 minutes ago, riversco said:

White people calling other white people racist is kind of  funny when you think about it. Unless the one person is outright saying black people are inferior, what would a white person possibly know about racism outside of the obvious? Why would you ever listen to a white person speak about something they couldn’t possibly experience? 

10 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Also, "FREE SHOTSUP!" ✊

That's what his liver usually yells

18 hours ago, Bill E. said:

He never seems to have trouble defending the idiotic.  :dunno:

15 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

:nono:

✊🏿

:clap:

Shotsup is a black?  :huh:

Or is that his liver's hand?  :)

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Shotsup is a black?  :huh:

Or is that his liver's hand?  :)

Raciss!!

18 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

White people calling other white people racist is kind of  funny when you think about it. Unless the one person is outright saying black people are inferior, what would a white person possibly know about racism outside of the obvious? Why would you ever listen to a white person speak about something they couldn’t possibly experience? 

The Cajuns are white and they were totally persecuted and murdered. Had to flee with nothing but utensils and their iron pots and pushed into the swamps by other white people. They are still ridiculed and mocked today. The Waterboy was funny but was it really for real Cajuns. It wasn't until recently the Canadian Government apologized for slaughtering them.

Go back far enough in anybody's history and at some point somebody in their tree was highly likely a slave. Black people are getting a little too flippant about their bragging rights on slavery I know that much. They know it as well but the US kept excellent records so they can dig into the past with little effort and cry a river. What about all the cultures the Spartans, Romans, Germans enslaved. Give me a freakin break. Black people are not special. 

36 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

He never seems to have trouble defending the idiotic.  :dunno:

I agree but we have reached a new level of idiotic recently. 

15 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I agree but we have reached a new level of idiotic recently. 

That's for sure.  :thumbsup:

The self anointed mayor or the fairy that lost his wife to a real man?