Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Does farting spread the Chinese Biological Weapon of Death?

And if it does, why are our oppressive overlord local politicians not mandating a cork in the arse when entering a store?

Wait. man-dating? Cork in ass? I'm a wizard.

Holy sh!t. :shocking:

Is this really you? :dunno:

:wave:

You're still alive, and how the F have you been? :unsure:

Seahawk fan, FFToday legend. For those that don't know. :pointstosky:

:banana: :cheers: 🏈 :cheers: :banana:

6 hours ago, Kopy said:

Holy sh!t. :shocking:

Is this really you? :dunno:

You're still alive, and how the F have you been? :unsure:

Seahawk fan, FFToday legend. For those that don't know. :pointstosky:

:banana: :cheers: 🏈 :cheers: :banana:

It's tough trying to be a fan of the NFL anymore. I'm also a diehard Sixers fan, and that's becoming unbearable.

Sports is escapism from reality. When did it become acceptable to talk about religion or politics at work? Well, Lebron supports communist China, so that's par for the course. That clown keeps demanding athletes in other sports do stuff.

Colin Kaepernick is a bum. Seahawk fans know it. What, was he 1-9 vs the Hawks? One read and run QB.  Can't read his progressions. Dumb as a stump. The playbook covered in dust. There was the raype in Florida, he was the first NFL player flagged for dropping the N-word on the field, lost his job to Blaine Gabbert, and turned down jobs because he wanted more money. Also, hates cops and thinks Castro is a hero. Somehow, CK is a martyr. Deserves a starting job. Why?

I got banned from the Seahawks reddit site because I had issues with the Hawks players jumping into the stands to fight Jax fans a couple of years ago. They said I was racist not to support the players beating up the fans. 

But I digress. Enough about sports. Nice to be alive, I guess. Working from home the past couple of years means less posting at FFToday. Plus reddit and thedonald.win have much more traffic to spar with.

I recall when Corona started, there were stories about how "fecal plumes" could spread the virus, as chinese toilets do not have a u trap, and sometimes leak sewer gas into the buliding. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/covidd-19-coronavirus-fecal-matter-poop-plume-bathroom-safety-1017665/amp/

Nice. Glad to see you're alive and kickin. You were always the highlight of the Seattle draft room.

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!

On 6/28/2020 at 10:18 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I recall when Corona started, there were stories about how "fecal plumes" could spread the virus, as chinese toilets do not have a u trap, and sometimes leak sewer gas into the buliding. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/covidd-19-coronavirus-fecal-matter-poop-plume-bathroom-safety-1017665/amp/

It is sad.

Sidebar. I'm having a trolling argument on reddit (Chinese are running it) about farting spreading the Chinese Biological Weapon of Death and why wearing a mask is stupid (it is), it's got up to maybe16 posters or so that just don't get what trolling is. Sarcasm is a lost art to the stupid. At least this site was.....not totally stupid. Except for Newbie. He was extra stupid. Good times. Thoughts and prayers. Wut. Wut.

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Working from home means vastly more time to post on FFtoday actually.

Decent point.

When I have pause from running/putting together a report/downing a shot of rum, I might do some laundry, wash some dishes, dust, the usual home stead bullbleep. I also have white noise going constantly, TV turned on to some police/criminal procedural marathon on some channel, headphones/PC broadcasting a podcast, etc. Lots of distractions. FFT is competing with other stuff. Just saying.

Still refuse to ever watch a Rocky movie. Or Star Wars. James Bond. Harry Potter. Other than Marvel, most franchises suck. John Wick is God. Lick my balls.

1 minute ago, phillybear said:

Decent point.

When I have pause from running/putting together a report/downing a shot of rum, I might do some laundry, wash some dishes, dust, the usual home stead bullbleep. I also have white noise going constantly, TV turned on to some police/criminal procedural marathon on some channel, headphones/PC broadcasting a podcast, etc. Lots of distractions. FFT is competing with other stuff. Just saying.

Still refuse to ever watch a Rocky movie. Or Star Wars. James Bond. Harry Potter. Other than Marvel, most franchises suck. John Wick is God. Lick my balls.

Start and finish the entire rocky collection or I’m going to hire someone to kick your balls up through your mouth.

6 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Start and finish the entire rocky collection or I’m going to hire someone to kick your balls up through your mouth.

I'm considering your offer. Might take a minute.

11 hours ago, phillybear said:

I'm considering your offer. Might take a minute.

If it comes down to watching part 5, or the offer. Take the offer.

Missing the other 7 would be a huge loss in your life however.

4 and 8 are my favorite two. 

20 hours ago, phillybear said:

It is sad.

Sidebar. I'm having a trolling argument on reddit (Chinese are running it) about farting spreading the Chinese Biological Weapon of Death and why wearing a mask is stupid (it is), it's got up to maybe16 posters or so that just don't get what trolling is. Sarcasm is a lost art to the stupid. At least this site was.....not totally stupid. Except for Newbie. He was extra stupid. Good times. Thoughts and prayers. Wut. Wut.

21 hours ago, phillybear said:

It is sad.

Why is wearing a mask stupid?

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Why is wearing a mask stupid?

Hypoxia. Oxygen deprivation.

Aside from an increasing number of immunologists that are saying that masks are killing people, and no scientist can actually confirm that a single case of Chinese Biological Virus of Death was spread outdoors, it's logical that since depriving a person of oxygen kills brain cells, every 60 seconds a person wears a mask, they are literally getting stupider by the minute. Wear the mask. It probably helps. Maybe.

These focking dopes shut down booze in Pennsylvania for 4 months. FOUR MONTHS!! I had to drive to New Jersey many, many times to buy rum. They made me a bootlegger. Not to mention if I get pulled over, what about the dead hookers in the trunk. Many, many hookers. End of the world, and you can't get drunk.

Burn this sh!t down.

4 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

My new neighbor has a dog that barks a lot. I don't know how it doesn't pass out from effort. Karma for hating your cat things and p1ss beer.

13 hours ago, Kopy said:

If it comes down to watching part 5, or the offer. Take the offer.

Missing the other 7 would be a huge loss in your life however.

4 and 8 are my favorite two. 

I will never watch a Rocky movie, short of a Clockwork Orange scenario. But the review was well meaning, so thanks.

Antonio Brown addition any day now. Clowney is gone. Josh Gordon AND Antonio Brown, geez, RW might set records. Everson Griffen still out there.

2 hours ago, phillybear said:

Hypoxia. Oxygen deprivation.

Gotta stop you right focking there. (Please tell me my sarcasm meter is broken) That is complete bullsh!t.  You lead with that and anything you say after that isn't going to be taken seriously.  

8 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Gotta stop you right focking there. (Please tell me my sarcasm meter is broken) That is complete bullsh!t.  You lead with that and anything you say after that isn't going to be taken seriously.  

Oh, so carbon monoxide poisoning all of the sudden doesn't exist? You know that many people commit suicide by covering their nose and mouth so they can't breathe? But wearing a mask is completely not related? Sleep apnea masks blow oxygen into your nose so you can live. But masks limit your oxygen intake, so you can die. Besides, Faucci said it was a good idea, so you know that's completely wrong. He's a snake in the grass lying liar who lies. Masks, in the hot summer sun. Yeah, nobody is going to die of heat exhaustion and oxygen deprivation.

Further, why is it that you need to wear a mask to go into the store, but how do you get your hands on a mask without buying one at the store? Not that they are available in a supermarket, and everything else is closed. I got a mask from a neighbor in March. It's getting a bit ripe and emits a bit of a peculiar odor, but fortunately it's lasted. I may need a backup mask at some point, but you can't find them anywhere. The world has gone insane.

12 hours ago, phillybear said:

I will never watch a Rocky movie, short of a Clockwork Orange scenario. But the review was well meaning, so thanks.

Antonio Brown addition any day now. Clowney is gone. Josh Gordon AND Antonio Brown, geez, RW might set records. Everson Griffen still out there.

I'll take Gordon, but F Brown. Now that Ifedi is gone I like everyone on the team, I'd like to keep it that way.

I could do Griffen, but I'd actually rather get another run stuffing DT. That's their one weak position to me. Beyond Reed, and Ford is practically nothing. Christmas is very intriguing to me, but he missed his whole rookie year last year. And the other guys are an even worse dart throw in my opinion. Just give me another big fat guy that'll pancake the RB, and get an occasional sack.