Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump shares video of protesters shouting white power!

This is all gone so stupid. So protesters yelling the most vile things and one guy who looks more like hes just trying to taunt the protesters says white power and trump tweeting it just automatically makes him a racist.  Watching the video the guy looked more like he was just trying to rile up the protesters even more.

You would have thought trump was in the golf cart. But hey..rage on

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Dog whistle to me Trump 

Exactly what it was. :thumbsup: 

• Confused 2

A guy gets fired for saying "All lives matter" and the loonie lefy cheer it on. Some random joe says "white power" and the loonies go nuts. 

The whole democratic party has been imploding over the last 4 years, and have achieved nothing for their voters, and this is what drives you retards nuts?

Jeez. 

• Confused 1

It was sarcasm directed at the unhinged lib twat Karen screaming Nazi at him. JFC you guys :lol:

So we have a choice between two racists. Make your pick. 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

It was sarcasm directed at the unhinged lib twat Karen screaming Nazi at him. JFC you guys :lol:

Was it sarcasm when Don retweeted it? :doh: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Maybe they should rename this place the Geek Klan...

Nah. Not many democrats here.You'll have to look up your roots to find the Klan members.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Maybe they should rename this place the Geek Klan...

And you would be the Grand Master Wizard.

I find it hilarious that YOU, of all people, have the balls to call other's racist knowing your own history of racism and racist comments around here.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And you would be the Grand Master Wizard.

I find it hilarious that YOU, of all people, have the balls to call other's racist knowing your own history of racism and racist comments around here.

See, to me it's not even a question of racism. It's a question of stupidity. how f****** stupid do you have to be as president of the United States especially given these times to do that? 

Jesus, 99% of the job is judgment. And this f***** has worse judgment than a psychotic 5 year old.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I'm more offended by the degenerate miscreants shouting fock trump. Respect your president you crybaby losers. 

2 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

He was being "cavalier". 

45 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

See, to me it's not even a question of racism. It's a question of stupidity. how f****** stupid do you have to be as president of the United States especially given these times to do that? 

Jesus, 99% of the job is judgment. And this f***** has worse judgment than a psychotic 5 year old.

It is hard to argue with the notion that Trump can be his own worst enemy.  The thing is that people judge him on his policies not what he says or tweets.  If they did not he never would have been elected or even won the nomination.  I just hope people remember that in November and reelect him. 

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, BufordT said:

mental gymnastics in full effect

You nailed down pelosi, waters, and biden in one fell swoop. They are all ignorant and evil loonies on the left. Just like their voters. Nice job. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Don does it on purpose. Most of the time he keeps it subtle to avoid pissing off the non slack jaws. I think he’ll get more unhinged if the polls are still looking bad for him a month or two down the line.

I heard white powder. Typical leftist media. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I heard white powder. Typical leftist media. 

Causes cervix cancer. 

Boo!

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, drobeski said:

I'm more offended by the degenerate miscreants shouting fock trump. Respect your president you crybaby losers. 

That will never happen again. Hasn't in a long time.

When Bush was in office, he was reviled as a coked up moron daddy's boy.

Then comes Obama, and we had years of pretty racist stuff, bath house Barry, birthers, Muslim traitor, etc. 

Now the stuff with Trump.

If Biden wins, the right will hate him and criticize every last thing he says and does.

If Trump wins... We will likely see widescale violence in the streets before its said and done. 

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Then comes Obama, and we had years of pretty racist stuff, bath house Barry, birthers, Muslim traitor, etc. 

If Biden wins, the right will hate him and criticize every last thing he says and does.

If Trump wins... We will likely see widescale violence in the streets before its said and done. 

Pretty much spot on.

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don't recall the videos of citizens and celebrities saying "fock obama" or any of the death wish stuff these sore losers are always on about.  But yeah, go ahead and try to equalize in your fairy tale head. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, drobeski said:

I don't recall the videos of citizens and celebrities saying "fock obama" or any of the death wish stuff these sore losers are always on about.  But yeah, go ahead and try to equalize in your fairy tale head. 

Oh this has gotten way worse. I'm not trying to equalize. I'm just saying, neither side respects the others president. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh this has gotten way worse. I'm not trying to equalize. I'm just saying, neither side respects the others president. 

Obama started all of this with the spying and Russia hoax. He got people all riled up for nothing.

Trump signs an order (finally) stopping foreigners from coming here on h1-b visas taking hundreds of thousands of jobs from American college graduates and Biden says he will undo it as soon as he gets in office. Biden said those people built this county. The visas have been around since 1998. And these stupid tweets are what libtards want to talk about. These are not serious people. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump signs an order (finally) stopping foreigners from coming here on h1-b visas taking hundreds of thousands of jobs from American college graduates and Biden says he will undo it as soon as he gets in office. Biden said those people built this county. The visas have been around since 1998. And these stupid tweets are what libtards want to talk about. These are not serious people. 

100% but, that's what happens when you are driven completely by emotion, not results.

Clowns, all of them.

Any word on the H2-B visas? Trump uses those to hire foreigners to work at his properties.