Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Chess is now racist

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/the-game-of-chess-is-now-apparently-racist-editorial/

"John Adams, an economist and former representative of the Australian Chess Federation was asked to be part of the conversation. He tweeted about the interaction as well. “The ABC have taken the view that chess is RACIST given that white always go first,” he said.

Adams pointed out that they were looking for a chess “official” to comment on whether the rules should be altered."

When this is all said and done GobbleDog will post a thread keeping us all apprised of the results of the first annual Alley Dice tournament.   

Just now, kutulu said:

Go?

Not sure what that was. Is that like an official chess kickoff term?

2 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Go?

Did a quick search:

Go is a board game like Chess, but not likeChess. Both Chess and Go are strategy games. ... Simpler because all pieces are the same, just black and white, and in Gothe pieces do not move around the board.Chess is a hierarchical game where the object is to catch the king.

8 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Pool is racist too!

Save the dropping of the black ball by hands of the white ball until the end to determine the winner to make it oh, so sweet.

:mad:

Taco Bell is racist because to be a "supreme" taco, you add WHITE sour cream.  White supremacy right there folks!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, riversco said:

Taco Bell is racist because to be a "supreme" taco, you add WHITE sour cream.  White supremacy right there folks!

They should come out with a white supremacist and a black supremacist taco.  They are both identical except that when the black one is served they smash the windows in your car and tip it over.  

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

They should come out with a white supremacist and a black supremacist taco.  They are both identical except that when the black one is served they smash the windows in your car and tip it over.  

I was thinking they should add motor oil to the black supremacist taco's sour cream, but your idea sounds good too. 

Can we just make a list of what in life is NOT racist?  Would be easier.

I thought this thread was going to be about a chess Youtube channel which had a show removed yesterday by some robot algorithm. It's speculated the person analyzing the chess game must have said something like "... and after that move, black is terrible and white is winning."  Ridiculous. 

As for white moving first in chess... it's because of white power - duh.  Besides, if black moved first wouldn't that be racist too?  So how should the game start?  Both sides move simultaneously?

8 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I thought this thread was going to be about a chess Youtube channel which had a show removed yesterday by some robot algorithm. It's speculated the person analyzing the chess game must have said something like "... and after that move, black is terrible and white is winning."  Ridiculous. 

As for white moving first in chess... it's because of white power - duh.  Besides, if black moved first wouldn't that be racist too?  So how should the game start?  Both sides move simultaneously?

Once I played Battleship, the electronic version, with my brother in law. He said, let's not take turns firing, just let loose on the attacks until all on one side are dead

Kinda made sense and was pretty fun, but I liked the original rules a bit more. 

1 hour ago, Drizzay said:

Pool is racist too!

My new bowling ball is yellow.

4 hours ago, BufordT said:

My new bowling ball is yellow.

Nice. Yellow is the perfect color for something with three holes you jam your fingers in and fling to a gutter when you're done.

(kidding obviously.)

• Haha 2

People are shockingly stupid, chess hurts them, but they actively ignore the rampant death, poverty, lack of fathers........crime......NONE of that matters as much as virtue signaling......does anyone really wonder why the minority communities seem to struggle?

Hopscotch is written in white chalk and it’s Scottish, who are white. Rename it Jumpcameroon  and write it in a dark colored chalk. Now let’s talk about double Dutch , and  the ropes in that one. That’s gotta go yesterday. 

16 hours ago, Strike said:

Can we just make a list of what in life is NOT racist?  Would be easier.

Oreos? The white is sandwiched between two blacks. Just like a Kardashian.

Chess was invented during the Gupta empire in Ancient India during 320 to 550 CEand this period is called the golden period of basic foundations of science, technology, astronomy, astrology, medical sciences, art and culture etc. From India, this game traveled to various other countries. Jun 13 2019

Mayonnaise is racist

Devils food cake- Brown. Angels food cake- white. How do you think that makes young brown kids feel? 

lets not get into semen.

22 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Nice. Yellow is the perfect color for something with three holes you jam your fingers in and fling to a gutter when you're done.

(kidding obviously.)

wow, the most epic TBB answer I have ever seen

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

wait a minute, do black people even know what Chess is?

Some of the best chess players Ive seen are black guys in the firehouse.  

13 hours ago, taco breath said:

lets not get into semen.

:wub: