edjr

Finally ditched the lesbo subaru for a sexy lexy

pick her up tomorrow. 

wicked great time to buy a new cah!  0 apr for 60 momfs, 2500 cash back.   free money!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

pick her up tomorrow. 

wicked great time to buy a new cah!  0 apr for 60 momfs, 2500 cash back.   free money!

I dated a girl for a short while once who had a new lexus and who got a vanity plate, 1 s3xy lexy. I may be a letter off or something on the plate but whatever. She was psyched about the car and took me out in it.  She was an occasional  smoker who only smoked after having a drink or two, and she gave me one while she was driving us in the car somewhere, and I dropped a burning ash on the passenger seat that left a burn mark on the seat. She didn't see it happen. I said nothing and ultimately made that the last date. 

She was fun and hot but, she liked country music way too much for me to be able to enjoy her lifestyle.

• Sad 1

On 6/28/2020 at 6:50 PM, fandandy said:

Which Lexus?  I absolutely love the look of their modern coupes.  

I test drove the UX250 hybrid, was SICK, so fun to drive.   but just too small. :(

then I looked in the show room for something roomier. Ended up getting an 2020 RX 350

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

You should check the passenger seat for a burn mark, Ed.  

Your mom rode shotgun?

26 minutes ago, edjr said:

Ended up getting an 2020 RX 350 F sport

Those are badfuckingass. OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!

enjoy.

but did you really want to stop picking up lesbians, listen to idigo girls, wearing flannel, and syncing your periods?

had to sign my car up for remote services on the app. had to press the SOS button on the car, that was a little weird.

Did you give your old car to.... 

4 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Did you give your old car to.... 

:lol::mad: 

Was still worth 10k. 

On 6/28/2020 at 5:39 PM, edjr said:

pick her up tomorrow. 

What'd they get you for, 50k?

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

What'd they get you for, 50k?

Yup. had 10 k from my car and I paid all taxes with cash (3k+ sales tax) :cry: and bullchit fees with cash. 

24 minutes ago, edjr said:

Yup. had 10 k from my car and I paid all taxes with cash (3k+ sales tax) :cry: and bullchit fees with cash. 

Figured, good looking ride.

On 7/2/2020 at 4:50 PM, IGotWorms said:

Nice. I find most Lexus cars look too weird, but not that one 

How soon they forget. 

Wow.....that's twice this week I've heard the Lesbo / Suburu connection......have never heard it before.

• Confused 1

On 6/28/2020 at 5:53 PM, Utilit99 said:

She was fun and hot but, she liked country music way too much for me to be able to enjoy her lifestyle.

WTF?   LOL

I dated a girl who loved country music and used to open beer bottle tops with her teeth.     Way fun!

On 6/28/2020 at 6:39 PM, edjr said:

pick her up tomorrow. 

Nice. Just bought my wife a new car for Christmas. She had been wanting a new one for a while. Of course, hers is an SUV since we will need it for the kids. 

Extremely jealous of your RX. Won’t get me something new til after PA school. But I’m not trading my truck in. Just gonna buy a car to zip around in and have my truck if I want to take that or haul something. Debating on whether in 2 years I’ll want a sports car or a muscle car. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mufaletta said:

WTF?   LOL

I dated a girl who loved country music and used to open beer bottle tops with her teeth.     Way fun!

eeek! No thanks.

19 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Nice!  What color is it?  Found this video:  

That color. The red seats are so sharp on the F sport

• Like 1

On 6/28/2020 at 4:41 PM, Bier Meister said:

enjoy.

but did you really want to stop picking up lesbians, listen to idigo girls, wearing flannel, and syncing your periods?

Is this frowned upon? Asking for a friend. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Nice. Just bought my wife a new car for Christmas. She had been wanting a new one for a while. Of course, hers is an SUV since we will need it for the kids. 

Extremely jealous of your RX. Won’t get me something new til after PA school. But I’m not trading my truck in. Just gonna buy a car to zip around in and have my truck if I want to take that or haul something. Debating on whether in 2 years I’ll want a sports car or a muscle car. 

I do like it, but I don't "love" it like I should. I kinda wish I had waited. If I knew 0% apr would still be here, i'd have waited.

16 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Miata?

7 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Is this frowned upon? Asking for a friend. 

... it's all a matter of perspective :D

Just now, Bier Meister said:

Miata?

:d

Mine wants a Volkswagen Tiguan. But she won't have sex with me anymore, so I told her she should get a subaru

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

:d

Mine wants a Volkswagen Tiguan. But she won't have sex with me anymore, so I told her she should get a subaru

Stick shift?

• Haha 1

For almost 25 years, I have had at least 30 min commute.  I decided long ago that I wanted to either have fun and/or a luxurious ride.

6 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Stick shift?

She won't touch that either

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

She won't touch that either

might account for the extra joy rides in the car

mrs last car was a subaru imprezza (hatchback)... was a manual. very good for us for a while, minus bumper to bumper traffic.... just too small these days.

she went:

land rover discovery- POS

honda accord- fine but too small when we had our child

audi wagon- worked well for us, until we moved to San Francisco

subaru imprezza- was good in the city...too small

BMW X3- love it.  "I should have gotten this years ago."

I almost bought a new car last spring when the deals first came out, but I'm glad I didn't because I don't drive anymore.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I almost bought a new car last spring when the deals first came out, but I'm glad I didn't because I don't drive anymore.

Can't reach the pedals now that they stopped making phone books?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

Can't reach the pedals now that they stopped making phone books?

🤣

45 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Miata?

No we got her a RAV4. She was deciding between that and a 4Runner. But everyone in my family has one so she wanted to be a little different lol. But the sumb1tch is nice. Got the XLE 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No we got her a RAV4. She was deciding between that and a 4Runner. But everyone in my family has one so she wanted to be a little different lol. But the sumb1tch is nice. Got the XLE 

I meant for your zipping around town.  I understand there may be one for sale in Arizona with a lot of mods.

58 minutes ago, edjr said:

I do like it, but I don't "love" it like I should. I kinda wish I had waited. If I knew 0% apr would still be here, i'd have waited.

What do you wish you had gotten instead?

I’m gonna be in the market soon. Thinking BMW X5 or Volvo XC60 but I may cheap out and go with something like a Honda Passport. Hate having a huge car payment, but I do like luxury vehicles :dunno: Might also look for the middle ground like Acura RDX though I’d like to have some towing capacity

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What do you wish you had gotten instead?

I’m gonna be in the market soon. Thinking BMW X5 or Volvo XC60 but I may cheap out and go with something like a Honda Passport. Hate having a huge car payment, but I do like luxury vehicles :dunno: Might also look for the middle ground like Acura RDX though I’d like to have some towing capacity

Just wish I had waited to get a 2021. And maybe a mercedes.  As luck would have it, when we jsut went to florida for a week, our rental was a 2020 Subaru Crosstrek. What are the odds?