Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

St Louis couple defends property against BLM trespassers

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

I think Carlin can be pretty funny at times. But this is one area where I know he means well, but he misses the boat. When people are trying to take over the world, or take over or kill certain other humans without regard to their existence, or simply cause harm to society, then things like flame throwers are quite all right with me for either self defense or to rid those assh0les from the planet if they don't keep to themselves. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I think Carlin can be pretty funny at times. But this is one area where I know he means well, but he misses the boat. When people are trying to take over the world, or take over or kill certain other humans without regard to their existence, or simply cause harm to society, then things like flame throwers are quite all right with me for either self defense or to rid those assh0les from the planet if they don't keep to themselves. 

it was from 1984

Another episode of when a-holes collide. I hate both sides. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another episode of when a-holes collide. I hate both sides. 

Really? These people had their gate broken down and hundreds of trespassers running around their property chanting at and insulting them. They've every right to defend themselves. It's not like the last month hasn't been full of examples of looting and rioting.

Just now, Voltaire said:

Really? These people had their gate broken down and hundreds of trespassers running around their property chanting at and insulting them. They've every right to defend themselves. It's not like the last month hasn't been full of examples of looting and rioting.

I only said they were a-holes and I hate them. I didn’t say they shouldn’t have protected themselves. They don’t become non a-holes because they invoked their rights. A-holes do it all the time. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I only said they were a-holes and I hate them. I didn’t say they shouldn’t have protected themselves. They don’t become non a-holes because they invoked their rights. A-holes do it all the time. 

Whatever point you're making, I'm missing it. I don't see them as a$$holes.

My only gripe is that they bent the knee and capitulated to the mob in a sorry ass public statement trying to placate them. I still will have their back going forward but having spines of jellyfish and kissing the mob's ring caused my respect for them to take a significant hit and I'm not considering changing my avatar to honor them anymore.

Just now, Voltaire said:

My only gripe is that they bent the knee and capitulated to the mob in a sorry ass public statement trying to placate them.

They blamed it on white people. Also, would you have your wife out there waving a gun around? Only an a-hole would do that. She was holding that pistol like it was a glass of Chardonnay, which she was probably drunk on. Plus the pink shirt. A-holes. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They blamed it on white people. Also, would you have your wife out there waving a gun around? Only an a-hole would do that. She was holding that pistol like it was a glass of Chardonnay, which she was probably drunk on. Plus the pink shirt. A-holes. 

Their public statement was pathetic and incredibly dooshy. They melted like ice cream under the sun on a 100 degree day. I lost significant respect.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

My only gripe is that they bent the knee and capitulated to the mob in a sorry ass public statement trying to placate them. I still will have their back going forward but having spines of jellyfish and kissing the mob's ring caused my respect for them to take a significant hit and I'm not considering changing my avatar to honor them anymore.

Literally an antifa response in Twitter..."they cant be home 24/7".  So the thought here is to come back and destroy their house.  I can see where the short term thought is to placate, but you might as well stand your ground.  All things is never enough.  They will come for you.

The Drew Brees of gun toting lawyers. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Drew Brees of gun toting lawyers. 

Yep.  Brees may think hes outta the woods, but hes not.  Hes shown he can be manipulated, so they will come again when they need him.

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I agree.  Of course.  Stricter penalties for everything would help too.

Penalties are the only thing that keeps the bad guys from going even crazier, 100% of the time.

If destroying someone else's property was punishable by death, there'd be less of it.  Guaranteed.  100% Guaranteed.  Don't want to die? Don't do it.  Penalty doesn't match the crime?  Oh yeah it does.  When there is intent it does.  Driving to fast, losing control, tipping your car over and it damages someones house...that is stupidity, even though accidental. Deserves some punishment.   Smashing someones vehicle or car with a bat repeatedly, should be death.  

If everyone defended their home with "shoot to kill" mentality, there'd  be less home invasions, etc.

The problem would be fixed by one of two reasons:

1.) Penalty scares people straight
2.) They'd die, and dead people can't hurt others.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Literally an antifa response in Twitter..."they cant be home 24/7".  

I'm confident that Twitter removed it for being hate speech which promotes violence.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

People have lost their minds. They are acting like these two mowed 30 people down. 

"Walking on a private sidewalk is not punishable by death!?!?"

You dont say? Good thing nobody got shot, idiot. 

6 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

You mean trespassing?  Who got killed?   :lol:

29 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

People have lost their minds. They are acting like these two mowed 30 people down. 

You dont say? Good thing nobody got shot, idiot. 

Do you think the truth matters? It's how they feel. 

Democrats now pushing for laws saying that homeowners attempting to defend themselves vs anyone attempting to vandalize their property will be guilty of assault.   Democrats adding "If an an individual or individuals want access to a private home owned by another party, that other party must allow the individuals into their homes and allow them to take the items that they are in need of" 

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Democrats now pushing for laws saying that homeowners attempting to defend themselves vs anyone attempting to vandalize their property will be guilty of assault.   Democrats adding "If an an individual or individuals want access to a private home owned by another party, that other party must allow the individuals into their homes and allow them to take the items that they are in need of" 

I'll be the first to show up at Pelosi's door with an axe and a side arm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

You're kidding right? I can't tell anymore. 

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Literally an antifa response in Twitter..."they cant be home 24/7".  So the thought here is to come back and destroy their house.  I can see where the short term thought is to placate, but you might as well stand your ground.  All things is never enough.  They will come for you.

Yikes. Those two have painstakingly customized their place over a thirty year process. If it was just an expensive place but somewhat garden variety, it wouldn't be as bad, but I'm sure they'll have no rest now due to the tremendous emotional attachment.

Sobering quote from the husband: "Well, you know, we were always obviously upset. My wife doesn't know anything about guns, but she knows about being scared."

I was planning on getting a firearm way before recently, but if I even can find one now..will definitely learn how to use it properly..

2 hours ago, Thornton Melon said:

I don't know...I think I'd fock #7

To be fair, she'd probably kill herself after that.  😏

11 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I'll be the first to show up at Pelosi's door with an axe and a side arm.

They will use motive against you.  If a republican house is invaded, they will say that obviously the invader was just trying to meet basic needs.  If you invade Pelosi's house, then you were specifically targeting her and its a hate crime.

5 minutes ago, riversco said:

They will use motive against you.  If a republican house is invaded, they will say that obviously the invader was just trying to meet basic needs.  If you invade Pelosi's house, then you were specifically targeting her and its a hate crime.

We were told we could help ourselves to free ice cream.

You show people what defunding the police really looks like and they pee their panties.  In reality the whole situation was a perfect example that guns should be mandatory in a police less society.  

14 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Actually it already exists somewhat in Texas where you can steal under$100 worth and get a free pass if you 'needed it'.

15 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

At first, I thought I was kidding. But then I sit and think about it for minute.

People riot and crush and vandalize....and if a homeowner attempts to protect what's theirs,  the libs holler "You can't do that! That's assault!"

So....hmm... no...I'm not kidding. 

It's like the video going around where two Asian business owners stand outside their business with guns, and some black woman is yelling "Look ad dat!  Jud look ad dat! Dey have doze guns to shoot black people"  Uh. No sh!t lady.  They have those guns to save their business from hoodlums of every color.  If you say it's black people, then...whatever....I guess you're right. You said it. So it looks like you had a good preconceived idea as to who the sh!tbags are.