Jump to content
Big Guy

BET Awards Show

Recommended Posts

having their cake and eating it too

 

It all sounds mighty racist to me........good Lord, can we simply buy or conquer another Country and offer it to them already? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Why even pay attention?

it was in my face....

"woe is me"

"those mean police"

"victim this, victim that"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

it was in my face....

"woe is me"

"those mean police"

"victim this, victim that"

Don't tune into the BET channel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Don't tune into the BET channel?

it was on the local news

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just block the channel. I block that and PBS. 80% of the programming on PBS is about "reframing" "re-arranging" America. The other 20% is all British shows. Why are we paying for a station that is showcasing Europe and not our own people. They should have been defunded 30 years ago. Almost their entire budget is from left wing think tanks, foundations and staunch wealthy liberal activists. Enough.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

it was on the local news

Don't tune into any news platform that gives a shlt about the black liberal platform. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Don't tune into any news platform that gives a shlt about the black liberal platform. 

I wanted to see the weather 🤣

 

as well as the new 30 day plandemic lockdown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

it was in my face....

"woe is me"

"those mean police"

"victim this, victim that"

That's on every news show across the country. Sh!t is going to get crooked 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Just block the channel. I block that and PBS. 80% of the programming on PBS is about "reframing" "re-arranging" America. The other 20% is all British shows. Why are we paying for a station that is showcasing Europe and not our own people. They should have been defunded 30 years ago. Almost their entire budget is from left wing think tanks, foundations and staunch wealthy liberal activists. Enough.

They do occasionally have good documentaries. Ken burns stuff for example. I just pirate them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I block that and PBS. 80% of the programming on PBS is about "reframing" "re-arranging" America. The other 20% is all British shows. 

Nature Cat? Wild Kratts? :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My liberal whack job sister in law(34B I'd guess)  watches the PBS newshour--she firmly believes they are non biased.  I have never watched it.  I watched 15 minutes of it and said I had had enough

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×