Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

NBA Restart

BLM will be painted on all 3 courts

Players will be allowed to put social justice messages in their jerseys   

Ja Morant (front-runner) for ROY wants F*ck 12, which is apparently some sort of ghetto speak for f*ck the police    

Players are chiming in about why they shouldn’t play during the BLM crisis in America   

Think you were sick of hearing about sh!t already?  You ain’t heard nothing yet   

13 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Ja Morant (front-runner) for ROY wants F*ck 12, which is apparently some sort of ghetto speak for f*ck the police    

Players are chiming in about why they shouldn’t play during the BLM crisis in America   

There is ZERO chance this doesn't go hot.

NBA leadership knows this is going to blow up in their face but what can one really do with a bad case of diarrhea. It has to run its course. And don't go back to that restaurant again. 

21 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Damn I wish I watched the NBA so I could boycott it. 

Ditto

When did Memphis get a team? What do they draw? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

When did Memphis get a team? What do they draw? 

The grizzlies. They used to be in Vancouver. Moved to Memphis in 2001.

I think they draw pretty well. We built them a nice new arena back then. A lot of my friends and family go from time to time. My dad's business partner has season tickets I think.

Ive never been. Now I never will. 

26 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

There is ZERO chance this doesn't go hot.

Yep. Will be some violence go down in an arena I wager. And since the security are likely off duty cops, I can't imagine they'll interfere much. 

8 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yep. Will be some violence go down in an arena I wager. And since the security are likely off duty cops, I can't imagine they'll interfere much. 

And judges will throw "white man" in prison for defending himself. This WILL go crooked. It's focking insane 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

And judges will throw "white man" in prison for defending himself. This WILL go crooked. It's focking insane 

Frankly, if you're white, you're a focking idiot to set foot in an NBA arena right now. Especially if you don't plan on kneeling for the anthem and throating that black hog for all you're worth.

Aren’t all the games in Orlando, no fans? 

1 hour ago, riversco said:

When the NFL plays again and players kneel, the boos are going to be off the charts.

I dont know how true that is. I will be interested to see what happens.

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Frankly, if you're white, you're a focking idiot to set foot in an NBA arena right now. Especially if you don't plan on kneeling for the anthem and throating that black hog for all you're worth.

The games are going to be played without fans.

Going outside has become a political statement in lib world.  That alone shows their ultimate intent. They need BLM in that court and you stuck inside watching it. 

Sucks, I really like Ja's game.  I can't support that kind of nonsense though.  Bummer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I dont know how true that is. I will be interested to see what happens.

Let me put it this way.

The radical left has been trying to insert SJW agendas into entertainment for several years now.   They shove it into movies all the time.  Almost all of these movies suffer a major backlash from audiences, get review bombed, get absolutely trashed in comments, and there's virtually no-one trying to defend them.  The primary defense is coming from the controlled access media that gives them universally positive reviews.  You wind up with SJW film after SJW film getting 95% positive critic reviews on rotten tomatoes and then something like 9% positive reviews from audiences.  This happens over and over and over again.

After seeing that happen for years with films and TV shows, now its happening with sports.  SJWs are forcibly injecting their politics into your sporting events.  They haven't played a game yet in front of fans, but they are getting the proverbial 95% positive critic review rating so far. 

What do you think is gonna happen when they play in front of fans who can vote with their boos or possibly even run on the field and physically confront people?

As long as the NBA has China they will be fine. 

I bailed on the NBA a long time ago when it became a 3-point shooting contest.  This just guarantees that I won't be back any time soon.

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Aren’t all the games in Orlando, no fans? 

There won't be any fans.  Whitey can only scream and holler at the tv before he turns it off or smashes it.  

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Sucks, I really like Ja's game.  I can't support that kind of nonsense though.  Bummer.

He's already backtracking and apologizing.  But still.

10 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Soccer has BLM on their jerseys.  Who cares? doesn't change the viewing experience. And seeing there is only golf and soccer to watch right now, that's okay

I hate the NBA and don't watch anyway, but it's foolish to not watch because of what's on a jersey 

Just now, edjr said:

Soccer has BLM on their jerseys.  Who cares? doesn't change the viewing experience. And seeing there is only golf and soccer to watch right now, that's okay

Do they have fock the police on their jerseys too?

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

I hate the NBA and don't watch anyway, but it's foolish to not watch because of what's on a jersey 

I agree.  Been watching soccer, won't watch the NBA.  Even college BBall has lost me.  It's the game. 

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Do they have fock the police on their jerseys too?

Just pig socks with cute shin guards

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

I agree.  Been watching soccer, won't watch the NBA.  Even college BBall has lost me.  It's the game. 

if Bryson Deshamblow shows up next week with BLM on his jersey, who gives a shite ?

Just now, edjr said:

if Bryson Deshamblow shows up next week with BLM on his jersey, who gives a shite ?

Because the "BLM" movement is nothing more than a Liberal recruiting tactic.  It doesn't actually help black people... it hurts them.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Because the "BLM" movement is nothing more than a Liberal recruiting tactic.  It doesn't actually help black people... it hurts them.

How does it change your viewing experience one iota?

What if I happen to not like netjets?  Should I not watch because I see it on shirts?

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Just pig socks with cute shin guards

Cute. 

My original point is that this agenda will continually be shoved in our faces wherever we turn.  Sports is entertainment to me.  An escape from the daily grind. If I wanted to watch more social justice or political commentary, I'd watch CNN or Fox.   Beyond that, BLM has been corrupted by criminals who've destroyed and looted private property.  I can't support that.  If they really wanted to make a statement, they'd come up with something original that's worthy of support.  

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Cute. 

My original point is that this agenda will continually be shoved in our faces wherever we turn.  Sports is entertainment to me.  An escape from the daily grind. If I wanted to watch more social justice or political commentary, I'd watch CNN or Fox.   Beyond that, BLM has been corrupted by criminals who've destroyed and looted private property.  I can't support that.  If they really wanted to make a statement, they'd come up with something original that's worthy of support.  

Meh, I'm over it. It doesn't affect me in any way.   Sports is still entertaining regardless of letters on a shirt or the grass.

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

How does it change your viewing experience one iota?

What if I happen to not like netjets?  Should I not watch because I see it on shirts?

Really, you don't see it?  You don't see how watching something generates money.  You don't see how that money generation can be viewed as people accepting not only of the product, but of their agenda?  You don't see how they'll conflate that as people supporting their agenda?

Besides, I lost interest  in the product years ago, because of the product itself.  I'm just not giving it another chance because of their agenda.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Really, you don't see it?  You don't see how watching something generates money.  You don't see how that money generation can be viewed as people accepting not only of the product, but of their agenda?  You don't see how they'll conflate that as people supporting their agenda?

Besides, I lost interest  in the product years ago, because of the product itself.  I'm just not giving it another chance because of their agenda.

I get what you're saying. Just don't care

50 minutes ago, edjr said:

Off the meds again? 

It’s doesn’t matter, they won’t finish the season, soon as a rash of positive tests comeback they’ll shelve it again.

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It’s doesn’t matter, they won’t finish the season, soon as a rash of positive tests comeback they’ll shelve it again.

I would assume they have a contingency plan in place because you know this is happening after week 2.  They need to find a gym on pluto.