Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Reddit "hate speech" purge.

So today reddit deleted 2000 different subreddits for "hate speech."

Among them are r/the Donald and r/chapotraphouse.

Interestingly, it is only hate speech if directed at a minority. Which, since reddit is a worldwide forum, begs the question of what constitutes a minority?

One of the China expat subs I was on got banned. The little b!tches over at aznidentity (an Asian diaspora "Yello power" sub) have been after it for years.

Fock reddit man. The internet without free speech is a waste of time. I'm out. Im gonna troll till I get banned. 

Big Tech is the debbil. It's coming from every direction.

I don't use reddit but radical leftists with zero interest in free speech, run/ruin nearly all the forums on these tech sites.

(Big Tech, academia, MSM, Hollyweird/books) they are at war with free speech and any non-fringe left political thoughts.

• Haha 1

I'm trying to get on a "free speech" site called Parler but I can't set up an account. A lot of my favorite content creators are going there so I thought I'd try. I keep getting a "phone number undeliverable" error. ike a half trillion or so, give or take a few bajillion. I've double checked and re-entered my phone number as well as re-entered captcha many, many times. I think it's because I live in China, I dunno. Are you familiar with it and have you tried to join, by chance?

I just got done writing the "Contact Us" help service an email in the off chance they actually have humans check that, I've no idea. I think I need to submit to an anal exam or something, I'm getting fed up.

• Haha 1

Why did Chapo get the axe? That sub is far left. Did they make death threats against Biden or something? 

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I'm trying to get on a "free speech" site called Parler but I can't set up an account. A lot of my favorite content creators are going there so I thought I'd try. I keep getting a "phone number undeliverable" error. ike a half trillion or so, give or take a few bajillion. I've double checked and re-entered my phone number as well as re-entered captcha many, many times. I think it's because I live in China, I dunno. Are you familiar with it and have you tried to join, by chance?

I just got done writing the "Contact Us" help service an email in the off chance they actually have humans check that, I've no idea. I think I need to submit to an anal exam or something, I'm getting fed up.

I’m on Parlor. I use the app. Flawless signup with the app. 

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m on Parlor. I use the app. Flawless signup with the app. 

That will be the next thing...youre racist if you have a Parler acct.

Reddit is not bad if one stays away from the main page. I like to use it during the season to get insight on teams. I've gotten some good intel that's not covered by any of the fantasy pundits. Some of the posts, people actually knew what was going on with in season trades like Kenyan Drake.

The main page though is a toxic waste dump. Hateful and vicious comments with no morale compass on facts. People try to point out facts and they get acid thrown on them figuratively.

3 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Reddit is not bad if one stays away from the main page. I like to use it during the season to get insight on teams. I've gotten some good intel that's not covered by any of the fantasy pundits. Some of the posts, people actually knew what was going on with in season trades like Kenyan Drake.

The main page though is a toxic waste dump. Hateful and vicious comments with no morale compass on facts. People try to point out facts and they get acid thrown on them figuratively.

Reddit has a bunch of great communities for sports, entertainment, local interest etc. Every current events and politics related subreddit is a toxic dump. 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Reddit has a bunch of great communities for sports, entertainment, local interest etc. Every current events and politics related subreddit is a toxic dump. 

Do you hate free speech cause you hate 'Merica?

I read an article a while back stating that to toxic soup on Reddit's main page is the work of a small group of people with numerous accounts. They sit on their ass all day and blast people but make it appear as if it's thousands of people with the same mind frame. Sounds believable. Usually there are a handful of people like that but rarely is it that many. Most people are fairly rational and try to have real discussions. I just stay away from it. I did go look to see what they said about Bubba Smollet. They were still defending him after he said he was embarrassed and blamed it on NASCAR entirely. Insane. 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Do you hate free speech cause you hate 'Merica?

I’m including r/politics and other unbanned political subreddits. They’re all toxic garbage.

If you don't like something, you ignore it. We all know that libs hate free speech. The internet's self regulation is lib led and will continue to get worse.

• Like 1

Just signed up for Parler. We will know real soon just how free the speech is on there. :thumbsup:

If Parler gets big, even relatively, it will be bought by Alphabet or another lib tech giant and you all will be in the same boat.  

The fact of the matter is, the libs win.  We are just flailing about like fish on the beach.  It's over.  Acceptance is key.  

One thing most people don't realize yet is that social credit score system in China is going global.  That's our future and you wackadoodle libs can all suck my ass and go to hell for helping to implement it.  You fools.   

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I read an article a while back stating that to toxic soup on Reddit's main page is the work of a small group of people with numerous accounts. They sit on their ass all day and blast people but make it appear as if it's thousands of people with the same mind frame. Sounds believable. Usually there are a handful of people like that but rarely is it that many. Most people are fairly rational and try to have real discussions. I just stay away from it. I did go look to see what they said about Bubba Smollet. They were still defending him after he said he was embarrassed and blamed it on NASCAR entirely. Insane. 

In the book Animal Farm, the evil leader Napoleon sends out the sheep to bleat loudly and drown out Snowball's speeches to destroy discourse and assert control.

r/The donald has been inactive for 4 months. The mods locked it down because reddit tried to force their own mods on the sub. So if the sub has been inactive what rule did they break other than exsisting?

Reddit retroactively enforced this rule.

51 minutes ago, fandandy said:

If Parler gets big, even relatively, it will be bought by Alphabet or another lib tech giant and you all will be in the same boat.  

The fact of the matter is, the libs win.  We are just flailing about like fish on the beach.  It's over.  Acceptance is key.  

One thing most people don't realize yet is that social credit score system in China is going global.  That's our future and you wackadoodle libs can all suck my ass and go to hell for helping to implement it.  You fools.   

If they win, the next step is different communist factions will go after each other until someone randomly emerges as supreme leader.  That random person will have control of the nuclear stockpile and they might just fire them off if they have a bad day or something depending upon how mentally unstable they are.  And that is why China and  Russia are ultimately going to step in and side with the republican faction.  The republican faction is the sane faction.  Russia and China just desire a sane faction to run the US.

2 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

Reddit is still to the right when compared to teh FBG cucks, tho

I don't think FBGs has ever really discussed the tearing down of statues or how BLM-associated groups are calling the founding fathers racists now.  I looked a few times and have never seen it.  I guess the rule over in the FBG cult is that if they cannot defend the actions being taken, simply ignore them like it is not happening at all.

6 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

Reddit is still to the right when compared to teh FBG cucks, tho

I dunno about that. 

I will miss the Titans reddit. Book recommendation reddits. Gadget reddits. 

But fock, even the football ones have been unbearable of late. It's just a cesspit. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

If you don't like something, you ignore it. We all know that libs hate free speech. The internet's self regulation is lib led and will continue to get worse.

Reddit policing their platform isn’t a free speech issue. Trump threatening time regulate them is. HTH.

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Reddit policing their platform isn’t a free speech issue. Trump threatening time regulate them is. HTH.

Trump threatening to regulate them falls under civil rights and the Civil Rights Act of 1965.  The Constitution is about protecting you from a government that wants to take away your freedoms.  The Civil Rights Act is about government protecting you from companies, corporations, or other private organizations that seek to take away your rights.  What Trump is doing falls under the Woolworth's lunch counter issue.  Can Woolworth's ban blacks from eating at a lunch counter?  Proponents would argue as MDC has, that because they are a private company, they can do what they want.  But we said no to that because there are civil rights too.  Likewise, can reddit decide to primarily target right wing speech and censor it on its forums?  Trump essentially argues that civil rights laws apply to reddit forums as much as Woolworth lunch counters.

In other words, how would you feel if Woolworth's announced they would no longer serve republicans at their lunch counter and any customer that began to defend right wing ideas would be asked to leave?  That would violate civil rights.

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Reddit is pushing their agenda and Trump isn't about to do anything to stop them.  HTH 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Reddit is pushing their agenda and Trump isn't about to do anything to stop them.  HTH 

Reddit has the right to push their agenda and apply their terms of use as they see fit. I noticed you Karens didn’t care about freedumb when Don was threatening to regulate private businesses. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Reddit has the right to push their agenda and apply their terms of use as they see fit. I noticed you Karens didn’t care about freedumb when Don was threatening to regulate private businesses. 

Shut up ya focking comic book loser cuck. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Crying Karens like you really thought he was going to do it. :lol:  

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Crying Karens like you really thought he was going to do it. :lol:  

You thought he’d pay off the debt, build a border wall and replace the ACA. :lol: 

Presidents rarely achieve any of their goals. Almost everything Obama ran on never happened. No new NAFTA, Green Jobs, closing GITMO, ACA has been practically gutted and won't be part of his legacy. What did really accomplish in 8 years other than showcase how to spy on your enemies and get away with it. He spied on Merkel, gagged reporters and then spied on the GOP front runner which will be his real legacy. There will be college courses on how he spied on everyone illegally in about 20 years.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

You thought he’d pay off the debt, build a border wall and replace the ACA. :lol: 

Debt? No.  No one will do that and it should be a non-starter for anyone.  Wall? Yes.  And he's doing it.  Replace the ACA?  He dumped the mandate, and that is what I really wanted.  :dunno:

"There is no such thing as hate speech" - SCOTUS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Fock reddit man.

I haven't been back to Reddit since WPD was removed...

I deleted my Reddit account when they banned /r/GamersRiseUp

Just looked and I guess /r/TheNewRight is gone too. There is no reason to be on Reddit if you lean right.

Parler and Gab are okay.

Discord/Forums are my favorite.

7 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

There will be college courses on how he spied on everyone illegally in about 20 years.

There won't be anything bad taught in liberal US colleges about the Black Messiah in any of our lifetimes.

8 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

There will be college courses on how he spied on everyone illegally in about 20 years.

No

30 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

There won't be anything bad taught in liberal US colleges about the Black Messiah in any of our lifetimes.

Yes

11 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Yeah, at Liberty and nowhere else. 

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

On the contrary, I think its almost guaranteed Obama will go down in history as an extremely evil person.  The only way it doesn't happen is if China doesn't become the world's superpower, which is very likely to happen.  When China reaches that point, they will be the ones writing history and there's going to be zero praise for Obama.