Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Candace Owens and Mark Lamont Hill

I thought both made some solid points.   Good discussion.

• Like 1

yeah, that was pretty good.  said many times here before that i am not a fan of Candace, and I am still not, this was though a mostly respectful conversation.  

19 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

yeah, that was pretty good. 

said many times here before that i am not a fan of Candace,  

Why not ? 

I enjoy thoughtful discussion over yelling, name calling, “canceling”, rioting, vandalism, etc.

Call me crazy. 

13 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Why not ? 

He prefers to hear about racism from Anderson Cooper. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Why not ? 

all the videos that people have posted over the years on here.  raiders has posted a few.  I did say calling her aunt tom in one of them was justified.  you actually called her Aunty Tom in one of them, I assume sarcasm on your part, but i might have been responding to that comment in a way.  the one with Roseanne was particularly annoying, just one big waaaah the media, and accepting roseanne's excuses of ambien and tiredness.  this one with all the interrupting.  her whole origin story about taking the red pill sounded bogus to me.  the whole doxxing website she set up.  milo and some other jerks supported her, so she went that route, righty commentator.  she isn't a particularly good debater, its just heels in the sand.  

https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topic/489090-candace-owens-lays-the-smack-down/?tab=comments#comment-6511710

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

cause shes an Aunt Tom

there are very few people on this site that i expect more from...you are one of them.  you know I watch these things, whether its her, shapiro, crowder.  I believe I watch and judge fairly.  

13 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

there are very few people on this site that i expect more from...you are one of them.  you know I watch these things, whether its her, shapiro, crowder.  I believe I watch and judge fairly.  

true you do, sorry man, I dont understand the hate for Candace Owens, I have a sweet spot for her so I get defensive

59 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Why not ? 

If it's anything like his claims of racism against Trump, his responses will be completely irrational.

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

true you do, sorry man, I dont understand the hate for Candace Owens, I have a sweet spot for her so I get defensive

:cheers:   I don't hate her, and know your sweet spot for her.  

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

If it's anything like his claims of racism against Trump, his responses will be completely irrational.

you're someone I don't think well of.  I don't have claims of racism against Trump.  I even said I don't believe he is necessarily racist.  I did say there are more claims of racism against him than the 2 that Titans brought up, and that there were claims of racism against him prior to 2016.    

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, RLLD said:

I thought both made some solid points.   Good discussion.

It was good. Thanks. We don't often get to see someone line Marc Lamont Hill oand Candace Owens discuss things.

3 hours ago, Herbivore said:

you're someone I don't think well of. 

Feelings are 100% mutual.

6 hours ago, Herbivore said:

you're someone I don't think well of. 

Oh my. That must be so upsetting for whoever you are talking about. Whatever will he do?

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Oh my. That must be so upsetting for whoever you are talking about. Whatever will he do?

Herbi wanted to call him a lying dog faced pony soldier, but was being polite.