Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

You Tube TV?

I see they want $64.99 a month for a subscription now????

DA FUQ you get from youtube TV for that price?  Anyone have it?

Added a few channels nobody wanted and raised the price $15. Back in the range of a normal cable subscription. Not sure they understand why people signed up. They'll understand why people leave though.

Back when I use to sell Dish Network and spent a lot of time on the satellite forums I told everyone this is what would happen.  As their popularity increases then so does their overhead.

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Back when I use to sell Dish Network and spent a lot of time on the satellite forums I told everyone this is what would happen.  As their popularity increases then so does their overhead.

How does one sell dish network?  I had it from 04 through 06,  dishes are hideous

YouTube is the debbil. I wouldn't send them any money for any reason and I keep ad blockers on whenever I go there.

I like regular youtube.

I'm fed the fock up with my inability to sign onto Parler despite many, many attempts over the last three days, if somebody could help a brother out and set up an account there, I'd appreciate it.

The error I get is that they can't deliver a message to my phone so my guess the Chinese government blocks text messages from them.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I'm fed the fock up with my inability to sign onto Parler despite many, many attempts over the last three days, if somebody could help a brother out and set up an account there, I'd appreciate it.

The error I get is that they can't deliver a message to my phone so my guess the Chinese government blocks text messages from them.

Wouldn't let me either, with phone number or email. 

I wouldn't use phone number anyway. That's linked to my real name. Easy for the commies to track.

That app is broken. 

16 hours ago, edjr said:

How does one sell dish network?  I had it from 04 through 06,  dishes are hideous

I was a retailer.  Similar brick and mortar stores like AT&T an Verizon.  People would come to us so they could actually talk to someone in person about programming, equipment and actually see how it works.  We did the installs, handled upgrades and service work.  We sold satellite TV since the early days when they were huge C-band dishes that had to move to locate different satellites.

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Must be Pooh Bear fukking with you. I had no problem signing up over here in the USA.

you know what they say about things too good to be true...

10 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Wouldn't let me either, with phone number or email. 

I wouldn't use phone number anyway. That's linked to my real name. Easy for the commies to track.

That app is broken. 

I'm the most tech illiterate dummy on the internet. If some ChiCom hacker can't figure out how to track my activity after the first day of 'How to be evil' class, he should quit the school. Just assign the dumbest person to me to make him feel good and give him some confidence. I don't use the VPN for protection because it's a foregone concusion that they're way, way smarter than me and will know everything I'm up to if they think I'm worth looking into. I'm just happy to watch YouTube. If I am actually getting any privacy protection out of it, that's a bonus, I'd be shocked it worked.