Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Ocasio-Cortez among 4 Democrats calling for cuts in Israel aid if annexation goes ahead

She keeps trying...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/ocasio-cortez-among-4-democrats-calling-for-cuts-in-israel-aid-if-annexation-goes-ahead/amp/

WASHINGTON (JTA) — Four progressive House Democrats have written to the secretary of state calling on the United States to cut assistance to Israel should it proceed to annex parts of the West Bank.

In response, the AIPAC lobby has launched a campaign against the letter initiated by Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Pramila Jayapal of Washington, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Betty McCollum of Minnesota.

The letter, AIPAC said Monday on Twitter, “explicitly threatens the U.S.-Israel relationship in ways that would damage American interests, risk the security of Israel & make a two-state solution less likely.”

An action alert urged activists from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee to contact their representatives to oppose the letter.

The letter to Mike Pompeo is circulating among Democrats in a bid to add signatures...

I honestly don't care about her any more...  New Yorkers are stupid as hell for voting her in to Congress in the first place...  If they want her so bad, let them have her...

4 minutes ago, posty said:

I honestly don't care about her any more...  New Yorkers are stupid as hell for voting her in to Congress in the first place...  If they want her so bad, let them have her...

Welk, get used to having her shoved down your throat if biden wins.

37 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Welk, get used to having her shoved down your throat if biden wins.

I hope I am wrong, but as each day progresses, I am getting more and more convinced that Biden will win the election...

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing us stop giving aid to any country including Israel.  

8 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing us stop giving aid to any country including Israel.  

Same.   I wonder what influential group in America propagated the idea that the US should give vast amounts of financial aid to Israel, until the end of time?  Oy. 

18 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Same.   I wonder what influential group in America propagated the idea that the US should give vast amounts of financial aid to Israel, until the end of time?  Oy. 

I have no problems with having Isreal as an ally and helping them deal with the shlt they have to go through in that region of the world. But I was totally against obama sending 1.7 billion to Iran. Iran, Iraq, Syria, to name a few, all need to be wiped off the face of the planet.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I have no problems with having Isreal as an ally and helping them deal with the shlt they have to go through in that region of the world. But I was totally against obama sending 1.7 billion to Iran. Iraq, Syria, to name a few, all need to be wiped off the face of the planet.

They aren't an ally. Look up the USS Liberty.

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

They aren't an ally. Look up the USS Liberty.

So everything that happened in the 1960's is still relevant today?

What about the 1930s and 40s?

Is Germany still working on that world domination thing?

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So everything that happened in the 1960's is still relevant today?

What about the 1930s and 40s?

I mean alot of you were alive when it happened. That's just the beginning of a long list of focked up things Israel has done. Why do you support them anyways? Who cares, let them defend their own land. 

Imagine if we kept all our foreign aid and invested it into our own country. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I mean alot of you were alive when it happened. That's just the beginning of a long list of focked up things Israel has done. Why do you support them anyways? Who cares, let them defend their own land.

Imagine if we kept all out foreign aid and invested it into our own country. 

I wasn't alive then. But that doesn't matter. 

What I'm saying is the middle east  intelligence this country gets out of Isreal is second to none.

But ok. You think the US should go solo in the world. Fine, I feel at times I lean that direction as well. But let me ask you what Cortez and company are gonna do with that money if Biden wins? I would rather have that money in the hands of Isreal than Cortez and Pelosi, and Biden, etc..

Trillions of dollars towards climate change and sending money to Iran or Syria. Fvck all that. I would rather help out decent people in the world than give that money to a political socislist party to help ruin the country I.live in.

People who hate Jews are entertaining, but why do they burn crosses all the time?  😯

27 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I wasn't alive then. But that doesn't matter. 

What I'm saying is the middle east  intelligence this country gets out of Isreal is second to none.

But ok. You think the US should go solo in the world. Fine, I feel at times I lean that direction as well. But let me ask you what Cortez and company are gonna do with that money if Biden wins? I would rather have that money in the hands of Isreal than Cortez and Pelosi, and Biden, etc..

Trillions of dollars towards climate change and sending money to Iran or Syria. Fvck all that. I would rather help out decent people in the world than give that money to a political socislist party to help ruin the country I.live in.

I don't care if AOC wants it or not, she isn't even smart enough to know why it is or isn't a good idea. The amount of money we pay in foreign aid doesn't help America and Israel is the number one recipient of our foreign aid. I don't want to send billions of dollars to a group of people that don't help me (Americans) and that I'll never meet in my entire life.