Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

How many people will get shot on the 4th of July weekend in Chicago this year?

So far in Chicago the last 2 weekends 106 shot, 14 fatally, and most recently 63 shot,, 16 fatally. 

What's the prediction for this coming weekend? Last year was 68 shot 5 dead for the weekend.

I'm taking the over on the 68 from last year.

16 minutes ago, Reality said:

Triple digits.

Definitely.  120 shot, 20 fatally.

Ima go big. 200 shot (starting Thursday), 28 dead. They're terrible shots. 

We should be allowed to gamble on this stuff. 

BLM could sanction it and take a cut.  

I'm seriously in if someone wants to start a league.  We can just do Chicago.  Each weekend, Fri-Sun?  Total shootings and fatalities.  We will need to figure out a point system.  

League winner gets a BLM hoodie.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

I'm seriously in if someone wants to start a league.  We can just do Chicago.  Each weekend, Fri-Sun?  Total shootings and fatalities.  We will need to figure out a point system.  

We should use NY as a tiebreaker.  Things are going to hell there, FAST.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Or we could set it up like the Nascar league.  Each player chooses X of amount of cities each week but you can only choose each city 10 times.  You can also keep one extra city in your Hood and change it out before Saturday night.

Say, we each choose 5 cities each weekend, and then one extra city in the hood.

This could work.

32 minutes ago, Strike said:

We definitely can't use the number of people in the country who give a crap about the shootings as a tiebreaker because we would all accurately nail that one with, 0.

For sure it'll be way over last year's 68.  Thugs are feeling emboldened by BLM and untouchable... which they are - the rate of solved murders in Chicago is around 20%.  I'll go with 100, but the sideways aiming and shooting from moving cars always means low kill numbers.  I'll go with only 15 dead.

C'mon 100 and 15 !

57 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Holiday weekends should start on Thursday. Lots of these guys will be taking Friday off from work. 

:lol:

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Or we could set it up like the Nascar league.  Each player chooses X of amount of cities each week but you can only choose each city 10 times.  You can also keep one extra city in your Hood and change it out before Saturday night.

Say, we each choose 5 cities each weekend, and then one extra city in the hood.

This could work.

Really only need Chicago. Seems they somehow have an unlimited supply of victims/players/contestants or whatever you want to call them. This league if we created it, would outlast every other sport ever created.

I'm in. This could be the official site for stats. https://heyjackass.com/ Great  info on blacks that don't matter.

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

How about we all pitch in to buy one of Bill E.'s Megalodon toof sets? Winner gets it. We can work out all of the logistics as to how you win and when the season is over and all that later.  

20 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

How about we all pitch in to buy one of Bill E.'s Megalodon toof sets? Winner gets it. We can work out all of the logistics as to how you win and when the season is over and all that later.  

I kinda want to win the BLM hoodie.

Hey, where'd you get that hoodie?  Oh, this thing?  I won it in my fantasy homicide league.  

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I kinda want to win the BLM hoodie.

Hey, where'd you get that hoodie?  Oh, this thing?  I won it in my fantasy homicide league.  

:spicoli: "where'd ya get that jacket? :spicoli:

:bandana:

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

:spicoli: "where'd ya get that jacket? :spicoli:

:bandana:

Then he would throw hot coffee in his face. :lol:

49 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Ho lee fuk 😂😂😂

This would be double lifetime banhammer at FBgheyz

6 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Ima go big. 200 shot (starting Thursday), 28 dead. They're terrible shots. 

It's not that they are terrible shots. It's that they use cheap guns.  All .22s. .25s and .380s.   Not killing caliber. Wounding caliber. 

• Like 1

I can’t condone this league.  Too close to home.  I’ll be watching, but I can’t participate.   

31 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I can’t condone this league.  Too close to home.  I’ll be watching, but I can’t participate.   

You would likely win it. You have on the ground intel. Why not take this lemon and make lemonade. The hoodie prize is going to be either North Face or Pantagonia. Not some cheap Walmart crap. 

40 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

It's not that they are terrible shots. It's that they use cheap guns.  All .22s. .25s and .380s.   Not killing caliber. Wounding caliber. 

The ghetto grip can actually be pretty accurate.  They use alot of cheap target rounds too, not hollow point.

85 and 9. In honor of the Bears. 

• Haha 1

I believe it will be a high body count. Weather is nice, competing gangs cooking out with the stimulus money for ribs, chicken and lots of cheap ammo. 

Why all the focus always on Chicago?  What about cities like St. Louis and Boston?  There are plenty of other cities that have high shooting rates as well.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why all the focus always on Chicago?  What about cities like St. Louis and Boston?  There are plenty of other cities that have high shooting rates as well.

We can focus on those once we run out of bodies in Chicago. 

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why not

23 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Beats me. You can always start a league we can bet on consisting of 5 cities in one division and 5 in another division.  Put together a season long schedule where they face each other each week and we can keep track of the standings and set up a playoff system.

FFToday

FirearmFatalitiesToday

• Haha 1

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

Why not

Because there are cities with worse statistics.  I just notice that Chicago always gets picked on the most for some reason.  Detroit and Baltimore are just as bad but rarely get brought up?