Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Harvard grad fired for threat to "stab" anyone who says All Lives Matter on TikTok

:doh:

This stupid  b!tch got karma shoved up her bunghole.  She threatens to stab anyone who says All Lives Matter, now she lost her job.  Ivy League dont equal smarts.  Her a$$ just got a lesson at the school of hard knocks.  She couldnt even walk away without taking shots at her employer by saying she will "be on the right side if history"

https://nypost.com/2020/07/01/harvard-grad-claira-janover-lost-deloitte-job-over-tiktok-stab-threat/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

When are we going to stop giving all this credit to the Ivy League? Remember when Budweiser was considered a premium beer? And Cadillac was the top luxury brand? It’s time we realized there are smart people  everywhere, not just these few schools and some others. 

Too stupid to hold down a job. LOL.

She was all gangsta with her “ima stab you “ and “when you bleed out” BS  Then she’s crying in her bed about Trump supporters taking her job. Hug your Teddy. NGAF. Learn to fockin type. 

I am actually surprised they didn't give her a promotion.

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I am actually surprised they didn't give her a promotion.

It was the ebonics. Harvard is in Boston, one of the more racist cities in America. 

28 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Too stupid to hold down a job. LOL.

She'll be an expert guest host on race relations for cnn in 3........2......1...

Video of her crying about it's all Trump's fault. It's what his supporters wanted according to her. Yes. We wanted her to get fired by making violent threats to other people. Specifically stabbing them with blunt force trauma.  A grad from our most "elite" university. I would hire someone from a Louisiana online jr college before this brainiac. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@cjanover/video/6844619909612178693?lang=en

2 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Or stabbing you with her Asian carp gutting dagger.

I my experience they use a butterfly knife to do their stabby work. 

• Like 1

Would be a great vid for Cap’n Stabbin’

24 minutes ago, nobody said:

She's pretty hot when she's not crying.

I prefer her crying and drooling as is

25 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I could see her making a name for herself in adult films. "Me So Wokee", "It's My Gang Bang I Can Cry If I Want To" 

"Delight in my Touche"

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I my experience they use a butterfly knife to do their stabby work. 

Yep. The butterfly knife, or balisong, are like a cultural thing in my wife's province. They claim to have invented it. They've been mass produced there since the early 1900s, sell them everywhere over there. 

• Like 1

These worldwide consulting companies are as woke as you can get. You have to be a complete fvcking liberal moron to get fired from Deloitte for being a liberal. It's unheard of. And completely amusing.

I'm glad to see she was crying about being fired. I get some closing pleasure about it. 

Next up she'll try to get into EY, PwC, Accenture, Boston Consulting, etc.... I hope they all look her up before they think about hiring her. Then she will cry some more like kaepernick did when nobody wanted him in the end.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I wish this one was a bit longer so I could jack off without having to keep restarting it. 

• Haha 2

There's always bangbros, biatch. Amazing how social media is able to bring out the stupid in people much better than any job interview could. It's about it's only use.

• Like 1

She turned it all around....like liberals do.  "I was fired for defending black lives matter"  --- LOL.  Dumb b!tch.

I'm sure she will attempt to sue them.  

Ohh...and then there's this:

(203) 433-4081

Voicemail is off, but # is confirmed.  Hmm.
(well, or...the person just answered then immediately hit "end)

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

There's always bangbros, biatch. 

She can spread the word of BLM when she's running a train on a basketball team.  BBC Matters. 

I bet this wh0re thought she could Get away with saying this sh1t because she's a lefty. She was wrong fortunately.

This might be a wrong assumption, but she probably got into Harvard because of the color of her skin and Harvard wants to have "diversity"...

Just now, posty said:

This might be a wrong assumption, but she probably got into Harvard because of the color of her skin and Harvard wants to have "diversity"...

You can bet she nailed her entrance interview.

Just now, posty said:

Doubtful.  It's actually harder for Asians to get in to Harvard. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/evangerstmann/2019/10/01/why-the-asian-american-students-lost-their-case-against-harvard-but-should-have-won/#2d020fc163c1

14 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I love the fact that she's so upset and appalled about how the republicans picked up and circulated her video and Trump supporters wanted her fired. 

I guess Trump supporters have finally learned how to use the liberal techniques effectively. 

I downloaded TacTok just to check this b1tch out. She is certified looney toons. :wacko: