Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Harvard grad fired for threat to "stab" anyone who says All Lives Matter on TikTok

14 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Why is she crying, she believes her life doesn’t matter?

Well her analogy indicates a black life is as important as a stab wound, and other lives are as important as a paper cut, so I guess she thinks her life matters a little.

Kids nowadays need to learn to stay the fock off social media, especially with extremist political views.  I mean, we finally got them to stop posting their private parts all over the interwebs but now there's this.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Kids nowadays need to learn to stay the fock off social media, especially with extremist political views.  I mean, we finally got them to stop posting their private parts all over the interwebs but now there's this.

First off, I would appreciate if she only posted her private parts on the interwebs. Secondly, I think that all people should stay off social media. People are freakin nuts between the hoaxers and the BLM'ers. Fock 'em all!

The NYT will hire her for something.  I mean, it could be anything.  It's not like they have credible people there now anyways.

Asians in America crying about racism. 😂 Yeah, ok.