Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

This is the country Democrats want...

How any of you could vote Biden this election is mind-boggling to me.  How can you possibly support the Democrats?

100%, I'll never understand the crowd that claims there is no difference. The difference couldn't be any more stark than it is right now.

Simply couldn't imagine walking into a voting booth and voting for a single Democrat. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

100%, I'll never understand the crowd that claims there is no difference. The difference couldn't be any more stark than it is right now.

Simply couldn't imagine walking into a voting booth and voting for a single Democrat. 

Our troll from Fishtown spouts that weak sauce, still. 

I hope they cut another billion from the police budget there.  Anyone dumb enough to live in one of these cities and vote for Dems to run things there should get what they want.  This craziness should push moderates to Trump in November. 

12 minutes ago, Reality said:

100%, I'll never understand the crowd that claims there is no difference.

The parties love this culture war stuff. It helps fool the retards into thinking there’s a difference between the parties. :thumbsup: 

• Confused 3

11 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I hope they cut another billion from the police budget there.  Anyone dumb enough to live in one of these cities and vote for Dems to run things there should get what they want.  This craziness should push moderates to Trump in November. 

I think if you live in a shithole city and you voted for the Democrats who created the shithole city that you live in then you shouldn't be allowed to move from the shithole city.  But if allowed to move then you are not allowed to vote anymore.  We need to stop this cancer from spreading.

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Poor little guy...:(

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

The parties love this culture war stuff. It helps fool the retards into thinking there’s a difference between the parties. :thumbsup: 

The only people that do not see a difference now are people on the left that have become disillusioned with their party but do not want to vote Republican.  We all know that you can see the, difference on how the two parties handle the economy, taxes, corporate regulations, the border, respect for laws, history and culture.  You just do not want to admit it.  You are smarter than that.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Right on Q, it's like he's trained or something.

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

It’s all in the troll game. He gets to point a finger at whoever he wants to troll. It’s all about the troll. 

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

By HT? I haven’t responded to that troll since 2017. As you would say, he’s not worth my time. :thumbsup: 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

By HT? I haven’t responded to that troll since 2017. As you would say, he’s not worth my time. :thumbsup: 

You suffered a horrible defeat at my hands and hide from me. Just like you did with the upperclassmen that gave you those wedgies. Smart move though.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You suffered a horrible defeat at my hands and hide from me. Just like you did with the upperclassmen that gave you those wedgies. Smart move though.  

That’s what this world needs. More bullies. I’m sick of the anti-bullying stuff too. I remember when I was a senior on HS- first day we are at lunch. I spotted a goofy freshman and ask him his name. Before he could spit it out I backhanded him. Not hard, but enough to get his attention. I said- going forward your name is sonsabitches. Everyone called that kid sonsabitches the entire school year and you could tell he was scared and hated it. But you know what? It probably made him a better man in life. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

That’s what this world needs. More bullies. I’m sick of the anti-bullying stuff too. I remember when I was a senior on HS- first day we are at lunch. I spotted a goofy freshman and ask him his name. Before he could spit it out I backhanded him. Not hard, but enough to get his attention. I said- going forward your name is sonsabitches. Everyone called that kid sonsabitches the entire school year and you could tell he was scared and hated it. But you know what? It probably made him a better man in life. 

Did everybody clap? 👏 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did everybody clap? 👏 

No. Just called him sonsabitches 

• Like 1

The real question is why does youtube allow people to post video like this that lie.  This event never happened.  Its a lying video.  They should take it down ban the poster.  Or at least put a disclaimer on the video that it is not true.

4 hours ago, MDC said:

The difference between Republicans and Democrats is of degree, not kind.

6 hours ago, MDC said:

I tend to agree with this outside of trump which is why even Rs wish Trump would go away. They will take him over any D but wish he wasn't there. They are all corrupt. I hate them all and thus Trump is the only logical vote. Having the population at each other's throats distracts them as these scum steal as muchb$ as they can. Pelosi, McConnell. All of them suck. 

If I was a corrupt politician, it's exactly what I would do. Behind close doors, cabinet, mingle with the other party. Talk about how to keep their scam of the US citizens going. Out in the open attack rack other and laugh at how weak minded the average citizen is.

Why not try And get rid of the other party? The simple obvious answer is why mess with what has worked so well for decades in lining their pockets which is why they hold onto a200k a year job.

If Joe inherits this it will get worse. He has the balls of a jellyfish. It might not be a bad thing either. If Hollywood hills private security has to start dropping people the tide would indeed turn.  

22 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I tend to agree with this outside of trump which is why even Rs wish Trump would go away. They will take him over any D but wish he wasn't there. They are all corrupt. I hate them all and thus Trump is the only logical vote. Having the population at each other's throats distracts them as these scum steal as muchb$ as they can. Pelosi, McConnell. All of them suck. 

I think they hate Trump because he’s not a party insider and didn’t wait his turn, and because he’s uncouth and embarrassing. When it comes to policy he gives them all the tax cuts and corporate deregulation they want. Mitch McConnell doesn’t like Trump personally but he backs him to the hilt because in the end Trump gives the GOP exactly what they’ve always wanted. He’s Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney, but a much bigger ass hole.

53 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

If Joe inherits this it will get worse. He has the balls of a jellyfish. It might not be a bad thing either. If Hollywood hills private security has to start dropping people the tide would indeed turn.  

I don't agree at all.

If Trump wins, there will be full scale insurrection. 

If Biden wins, all this crap will be turned off like a faucet. 

He already won. Nothing happened. The anarchy class has no loyalty to anyone. If Biden wins though they can create more mayhem. Who is going to stop them. It won't be Joe. He has no position on police, hates the National Guard. He will do nothing to stop them.

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think they hate Trump because he’s not a party insider and didn’t wait his turn, and because he’s uncouth and embarrassing. When it comes to policy he gives them all the tax cuts and corporate deregulation they want. Mitch McConnell doesn’t like Trump personally but he backs him to the hilt because in the end Trump gives the GOP exactly what they’ve always wanted. He’s Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney, but a much bigger ass hole.

You think they are happy with his trade deals? Those trade deals are worth more than those tax breaks. If you’re going to talk this much start paying attention.