Big Guy

Black National Anthem?

I don’t have an MBA or anything, but is it good business to cater to your employees instead of your customers? Can one of you college boys educate me on that, minus the nuance? 

I bet the black national anthem gets booed to hell.  I mean you are asking white fans to either pay tons of money to go and feel shame or retaliate.  The boos will be super loud.

So are players going to kneel during this one too, or will they stand and prove their protest was about the national anthem? How are they going to react if people kneel during this one?

The real test would be if a white player kneeled during the “BNA”. And shouldn’t it be F The Police? 

The National Anthem is the black national anthem, and the white, and all of us Americans.  :dunno:

Do people really want segregation again?  :unsure:

I feel like we are going backwards.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The National Anthem is the black national anthem, and the white, and all of us Americans.  :dunno:

This isn't segregation they don't want that. This is a power grab.

• Like 1

Power grab by top Democrat politicians

Self segregation by many AA's

Chaos and anarchy by white teens and lowlifes

White guilt by cucks and big business

The rest of us, normal folks of all kinds of colors, religion and creeds are all collectively rolling our eyes.  This group is normally the producers in America.  Black, White and Brown.  The four other buckets above are lifetime politicians,  takers not makers of tax revenue, drug addicts, college professors and Hollywood / Sports elite.

Prediction: in 5 years the schools in Baltimore will still be horrible. 

22 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

WE ARE

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

This isn't segregation they don't want that. This is a power grab.

entitled victims / whiny biatches / attention who'res

When I was in 8th grade, we had an assembly for black history month. To open, one of the teachers played Thr "black national anthem."

They told us to stand. Five of my friends and I didnt. we were promptly frogmarched to the principals office.

"should I call your mother or your father?" he asked? 

"let's let dad handle this one." usually i picked mom, but I suspected dad would be the smart play here.

So he calls dad at work. Tells him who he is.

"what did he do now?" dad asked angrily.

The pricnipal explained that I refused to stand for the black national anthem.

"black national anthem? Since when is there a black nation? That's ridiculous." dad said. 

As the principal hung up, I looked at him with my "we done here?" look on my face. Apparently the other five kids dad's had much the same reaction. No punishment was attempted. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I'll give money to a police charity if any of them kneel during this.  :cheers:

• Haha 1

Is it going to be some cool scat jazz?  That would be interesting. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Is it going to be some cool scat jazz?  That would be interesting. 

It used to be "we shall overcome." that was circa 1993. I don't know if they've changed it. 

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It used to be "we shall overcome." that was circa 1993. I don't know if they've changed it. 

Seriously?  Not "Gin and Juice"? 

So at the meeting where this was decided, what other woke nonsense was rejected? I can only imagine. Pouring out some for the homies we lost at halftime? 

• Haha 1

They won't be playing this fall, anyway, so none of this matters.

Does anyone think that animal that swung his helmet at the Steelers QB would have been suspended if that happened this year? He did say the QB said that word that white peoples are forbidden to say or think about. Even if it’s in your favorite gangsta rap song.  You best skip over that verse pinky. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Prediction: in 5 years the schools in Baltimore will still be horrible. 

Are you a wizard?

18 minutes ago, posty said:

The NFL should just go away...

It's not because of this issue at all but....

I quit fantasy football about 4 years ago, played for damn near 20 years...was a commish of a league for over a decade.  I used to participate in the June mock draft for this board and was a member representing fftoday playing against most of the other notorious fantasy football websites.  However I quit all of them as It just stopped appealing to me.

About two years ago I caught myself only watching the Panthers and maybe the SNF and MNF games, that was pretty much it, IF that.

My fandom has been waning anyway....all this other nonsense might just be the little cherry on top.   I was getting there anyway.   :dunno:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

They won't be playing this fall, anyway, so none of this matters.

I'm kinda leaning this way too

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It's not because of this issue at all but....

I quit fantasy football about 4 years ago, played for damn near 20 years...was a commish of a league for over a decade.  I used to participate in the June mock draft for this board and was a member representing fftoday playing against most of the other notorious fantasy football websites.  However I quit all of them as It just stopped appealing to me.

About two years ago I caught myself only watching the Panthers and maybe the SNF and MNF games, that was pretty much it, IF that.

My fandom has been waning anyway....all this other nonsense might just be the little cherry on top.   I was getting there anyway.   :dunno:

Yeah that's me too. I used to watch college all day on Saturday and nfl all day on Sunday. Mnf on Monday. 

Long ago went just to the Titans (my vols have sucked for years). 

Haven't played FF in years. 

Just lost a lot of interest. 

As soon as the Patriots suck again the NFL will lose a lot of viewers in one of the major markets. 

33 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Good for them. :thumbsup:

but what Country's National Anthem?  Surely NOT America!

15 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

but what Country's National Anthem?  Surely NOT America!

I’m not going to say bad things out loud anymore. Take my previous comment and know I was thinking the complete opposite. 

• Haha 1

It's bad enough we can't watch a player highlight video for the last 20 years without having to hear some gangsta sh!t

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t have an MBA or anything, but is it good business to cater to your employees instead of your customers? Can one of you college boys educate me on that, minus the nuance? 

The NFL knows it’s customers and 90% of them will show up or watch no matter what they do. This board is a good example. 

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The NFL knows it’s customers and 90% of them will show up or watch no matter what they do. This board is a good example. 

A 10 pct drop is huge in NFL dollars. 

Who on earth thinks this is a good idea?  The entire focus will be on who stands and who sits for both national anthems.  Fans that won’t stand will be shamed on social media, perhaps fired from their jobs.  How’s it going to look when black players stand for their anthem and then kneel for “the white anthem?”  Anyone with half a brain can see this being an unmitigated disaster.

• Like 1

Rush Limbaugh has been saying it for years, that the left is doing all they can to get rid of the NFL and those SOB's are finally doing it.

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

People elected an obnoxious game show  host President because they were sick of being called racists. We are well past that right now and you think enough people that would hurt the NFL won’t stop watching? 

• Like 1

I already was done with the NBA when they allowed the players and the courts to advertise this sh1t, I was looking for a reason to be done with the NFL, here we have it, MLB you have a very small window

My team (Giants) has sucked for a decade, there are too many commercials, too many schitty referee screwups, and they took violent hits out of the game. There isn't much reason to watch the NFL these days, and the negro anthem makes it easier for me to walk away.

• Like 4