Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

“Black Lives Matter is a Marxist organization run by three avowed Marxists.”

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/rudy-giuliani-calls-black-lives-matter-a-marxist-organization-2020-07-01

“Black Lives Matter is a Marxist organization run by three avowed Marxists. Go check,” Giuliani said. He was likely referring to a newly-surfaced 2015 video that shows Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors referring to herself and her fellow organizers as “trained Marxists.”

“We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories,” she said in the interview on The Real News Network. “And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many Black folk.”

They are using our weakest Americans to push their Marxist political agenda and trying to install communism. Just like (((they))) did in Russia with the labor movement. Let's be clear once (((they))) gain complete power blacks will be thrown in the trash with the rest of the liberals.

Marx was a rich kid that never worked a day in his life. He’s actually perfect for the modern left. He embodies its core very well.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/rudy-giuliani-calls-black-lives-matter-a-marxist-organization-2020-07-01

“Black Lives Matter is a Marxist organization run by three avowed Marxists. Go check,” Giuliani said. He was likely referring to a newly-surfaced 2015 video that shows Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors referring to herself and her fellow organizers as “trained Marxists.”

“We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories,” she said in the interview on The Real News Network. “And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many Black folk.”

They are using our weakest Americans to push their Marxist political agenda and trying to install communism. Just like (((they))) did in Russia with the labor movement. Let's be clear once (((they))) gain complete power blacks will be thrown in the trash with the rest of the liberals.

This is as about as factual as it gets in current day liberal America. It's a shame seemingly smart people fall for it all hook, line, and sinker. Around the corner from me is a long street of homes worth anywhere from $1M-$3M+ in value and I see Black Lives Matter signs in  a bunch of their yards. 1 even has a Biden 2020 sign in it. 

It's sad how much they don't give a shlt about the country that helped put them where they are in life.  

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

This is as about as factual as it gets in current day liberal America. It's a shame seemingly smart people fall for it all hook, line, and sinker. Around the corner from me is a long street of homes worth anywhere from $1M-$3M+ in value and I see Black Lives Matter signs in  a bunch of their yards. 1 even has a Biden 2020 sign in it. 

It's sad how much they don't give a shlt about the country that helped put them where they are in life.  

Well the black messiah told them they didn't build that. The Democratic planned takeover had many facets. Making white people hate themselves being the biggest.

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Well the black messiah told them they didn't build that. The Democratic planned takeover had many facets. Making white people hate themselves being the biggest.

If it is a minority or a woman, then for sure they built it. I laugh when I listen to the "how i built this" podcast.