Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

What's going to happen if the right starts tearing down monuments they don't like?

I  could see "us" (the right) doing it, just to make a point.

Then what?

What does CNN say?

What does the left "do" ?

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Working, hunting,fishing,raising kids. When would they have the time?

You left out golfing, but yeah. I don’t have the time, nor am I bored enough to protest anything. Even the 2A protest guys are f@gs.  I’m sitting quietly with my arsenal and god help the sonofabitch that thinks I am handing anything in or they are taking from me. 

42 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Even the 2A protest guys are f@gs.  I’m sitting quietly with my arsenal 

Those "f@gs" are making sure the 2A is here to stay so we can sit here with our arsenals to defend ourselves. 

• Like 1

What monuments would the right tear down? The right is at peace with history and historical figures. Woodrow Wilson was a notorious bigot so he can get caught up in what the left is doing. Even Woodrow Wilson, I doubt most on the right would support tearing his statue down. 

They could  go overseas and start some regime change wars, I guess.

26 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

What monuments would the right tear down? The right is at peace with history and historical figures. Woodrow Wilson was a notorious bigot so he can get caught up in what the left is doing. Even Woodrow Wilson, I doubt most on the right would support tearing his statue down. 

Let's start with any MLK statues or street signs. There are MLK streets in every fvcking major city including Albuquerque. Isn't there a bus station in downtown Detroit named after Rosa Parks? Burn that shlt hole to the ground. 

I mean, white people could find things if they want.

29 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

One of the (half joking) arguments about taking down Confederate monuments is that losers shouldn't get statues.

So it seems anything honoring the natives is fair game. :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FDR has a statue but its of him in a wheelchair which is kinda a joke to begin with because FDR did not want to be publicly shown in a wheelchair.  Its existence basically insults him so, might as well leave it up.  He looks like an idiot in his statue as well lol.

https://live.staticflickr.com/14/14865813_e922798696_b.jpg

We need more statues. Start making statues of all the black slave owners that blacks never want to talk about for some reason. At one point blacks owned over 5000 slaves. They were some ruthless slaves owners too from records. Of course they will say something about circumstances but what about the white kids raised in slave owner families. Were they not also victims of circumstance..meh.  

3 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

We need more statues. Start making statues of all the black slave owners that blacks never want to talk about for some reason. At one point blacks owned over 5000 slaves. They were some ruthless slaves owners too from records. Of course they will say something about circumstances but what about the white kids raised in slave owner families. Were they not also victims of circumstance..meh.  

How about a big statue of Obama accepting the Nobel Peace Prize while a load of cruise missiles fire out of his crotch and land on a map of Libya and poor and starving Libyans?

• Thanks 1

Mature, smart working adults don't have time for that scumbag lowlife fake outrage horseshit all of these life losers are carrying on about. 

12 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Mature, smart working adults don't have time for that scumbag lowlife fake outrage horseshit all of these life losers are carrying on about. 

But...but...but...they have feelings 😩.

JFK statues should come down and the Statue of Liberty, we should've never accepted that gift from the French

So what happens if  the right, just for payback...burns down the birthplace of Martin Luther King Jr? 

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

So what happens if  the right, just for payback...burns down the birthplace of Martin Luther King Jr? 

Biden gets elected in a landslide. Red wave is coming 

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Left would do it first. MLK was an Uncle Tom, which is why the left killed him in the first place.

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Left would do it first. MLK was an Uncle Tom, which is why the left killed him in the first place.

Left would do it just to pin it on the right.  I do believe that part.

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Proven fact.

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Left would do it just to pin it on the right.  I do believe that part.

No way does the left commandeer the civil rights movement with apolitical peacenik King breathing.  

The monuments dedicated to the left are called Yale, Harvard, Princeton, Dartmouth, Columbia, Berkley etc.  You tear them down by refusing to hire people to graduate from them.

59 minutes ago, riversco said:

The monuments dedicated to the left are called Yale, Harvard, Princeton, Dartmouth, Columbia, Berkley etc.  You tear them down by refusing to hire people to graduate from them.

Yep. I went to DeVry and make more money than a lot Harvard grads in my company who I work with. We all have the same financial ceiling in the end within the company. And I didn't have to subject myself to that tuition and liberal mind altering bullshlt. 

On 7/4/2020 at 11:45 AM, Utilit99 said:

Let's start with any MLK statues or street signs. There are MLK streets in every fvcking major city including Albuquerque. Isn't there a bus station in downtown Detroit named after Rosa Parks? Burn that shlt hole to the ground. 

I mean, white people could find things if they want.

Ugh. Here’s where we disagree finally.  MLK and Rosa Parks are our heroes, not theirs. I don’t know of anything MLK ever said that I disagree with. 

They are well beyond equality before the law and color blindness at this point. They’re for re-segregation and anti-whiteness.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Ugh. Here’s where we disagree finally.  MLK and Rosa Parks are our heroes, not theirs. I don’t know of anything MLK ever said that I disagree with. 

They are well beyond equality before the law and color blindness at this point. They’re for re-segregation and anti-whiteness.

If we hold all standards equal MLK has a number of sexual allegations and other dirt in his past. I don’t agree with hauling out dirt against deceased people who have made great contributions to society in order to diminish their accomplishments but I don’t set the standards.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I was kinda being sarcastic actually. I was just wondering if the conservatives in this country were as stupid and violent as the left, and acted upon it, what it would look like.  

47 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

If we hold all standards equal MLK has a number of sexual allegations and other dirt in his past. I don’t agree with hauling out dirt against deceased people who have made great contributions to society in order to diminish their accomplishments but I don’t set the standards.

Joe Biden's own words in the 1970's when civil unrest was a pretty big topic just like today.

“I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather. I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation, and I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.”

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Joe Biden's own words in the 1970's when civil unrest was a pretty big topic just like today.

“I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather. I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation, and I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.”

What did he say wrong?

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

What did he say wrong?

Nothing. That's my point. I was supporting Baker Boy. But Biden won't say that today and he should never be elected president of the US.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Nothing. That's my point. I was supporting Baker Boy. But Biden won't say that today and he should never be elected president of the US.

Yeah I don't like Biden, it just seems alot on the right are using things Biden has said in his past against him when I agree with most of it

19 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah I don't like Biden, it just seems alot on the right are using things Biden has said in his past against him when I agree with most of it

So we aren't allowed to use what he said in the past?

Just shows he is a big time "flip-flopper"...

On 7/7/2020 at 8:58 AM, iam90sbaby said:

It turns out that Biden said a lot of decent things in the past. 1980s-era Biden wasn't a threat to Western Civilization, he was just on the left side of the regular run-of-the-mill arguments about tax rates and spending priorities and domestic issues that seperated Republicans from Democrats at that time. If you thought more money should be spent on XYZ and were willing to raise taxes to do so, you'd vote Democrat whereas if you wanted tax cuts and wanted to elect politicians to talk about cutting spending but never actually did so,  you'd voted Republican. 

2020 Biden is a shell of himself and is the marionette leader of a party that has capitulated to the far left and is a danger to the republic. You hope if he wins, that he still has enough wits left in his head to surround himself with the same old crooked coporate insider party stalwarts like himself that have controlled that party for years, to lock out the freaks, and watch the left on the outside goes apesh*t. Can he be trusted to do that? I do like that he starts his 'rallies' (cough) with the Pledge of Alligence. You wouldn't see that from the Bernie Sanders people. I don't know if I can trust him though, because I don't know who will wind up in control of his deteriorating brain. 

In the end, I don't have to trust him since I already have a candidate I like. If he does win though, he has it within him to be one of the least awful Democratic choices possible; the same sort of cookie cutter BS Democrat that we don't like but that we've gotten used to and witnessed our entire lives. Or he could get hijacked, wrapped in bubble wrap in the corner, while Vice President Abrams ushers in the era of woke darkness.

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It turns out that Biden said a lot of decent things in the past. 1980s-era Biden wasn't a threat to Western Civilization, he was just on the left side of the regular run-of-the-mill arguments about tax rates and spending priorities and domestic issues that seperated Republicans from Democrats at that time. If you thought more money should be spent on XYZ and were willing to raise taxes to do so, you'd vote Democrat whereas if you wanted tax cuts and wanted to elect politicians to talk about cutting spending but never actually did so,  you'd voted Republican. 

2020 Biden is a shell of himself and is the marionette leader of a party that has capitulated to the far left and is a danger to the republic. You hope if he wins, that he still has enough wits left in his head to surround himself with the same old crooked coporate insider party stalwarts like himself that have controlled that party for years, to lock out the freaks, and watch the left on the outside goes apesh*t. Can he be trusted to do that? I do like that he starts his 'rallies' (cough) with the Pledge of Alligence. You wouldn't see that from the Bernie Sanders people. I don't know if I can trust him though, because I don't know who will wind up in control of his deteriorating brain. 

In the end, I don't have to trust him since I already have a candidate I like. If he does win though, he has it within him to be one of the least awful Democratic choices possible; the same sort of cookie cutter BS Democrat that we don't like but that we've gotten used to and witnessed our entire lives.

At this point I could care less about the economy. I don't care who supports low or high taxes, there are successful people in all forms of government and it's always the people who work the hardest. What matters now is culture, imo. The first candidate that is openly a nationalist with big party backing will wipe the floor with all the other candidates the same way Trump did in 2016.