Sign in to follow this  
List of allowed social justice sayings allowed on NBA jerseys...

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/07/03/nba-union-approve-social-justice-messages-jerseys

The list of the approved suggested social messages, per the source, for the back of the NBA jerseys: Black Lives Matter; Say Their Names; Vote; I Can't Breathe; Justice; Peace; Equality; Freedom; Enough; Power to the People; Justice Now; Say Her Name; Sí Se Puede (Yes We Can); Liberation; See Us; Hear Us; Respect Us; Love Us; Listen; Listen to Us; Stand Up; Ally; Anti-Racist; I Am A Man; Speak Up; How Many More; Group Economics; Education Reform; and Mentor.

This will backfire the second a player's request gets denied.  Then the entire team will kneel again for that reason, boycott, and demand Roger Stern be fired even though he's not been commissioner for a billion years.  The NBA will slowly find themselves trapped where they can't refuse requests because players balk, but can't accept requests because it drives away fans.  This might kill the league. 

End result could be players all boycott and start their own league.

I’m out.  Don’t need to see everyone’s politics on their jerseys. Check that - see liberal only politics on their jerseys.  Boycott the mf’ers.

how about if you like basketball, watch basketball, and not personally get caught up in politics.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

30 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

how about if you like basketball, watch basketball, and not personally get caught up in politics.  

If they put out fock illegals and stop being a wanna be gangster theme I'm sure you'd feel the same way and leave politics out of it. 

17 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

If they put out fock illegals and stop being a wanna be gangster theme I'm sure you'd feel the same way and leave politics out of it. 

Don't expect a reply from him on that response.

3 hours ago, posty said:

Power to the People

no delay
Make everybody see
In order to fight the powers that be :banana:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, posty said:

I Am A Man

I’m so bad, I should be in detention. :banana:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, posty said:

Anti-Racist

Anti people, now you've gone too far
Here's your Antichrist Superstar :banana:

4 hours ago, Herbivore said:

how about if you play basketball, just play basketball, and not personally get caught up in politics.  

or an even betterer idea 

5 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Or “abortion is murder “. 

7 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Shut your mouth.  How about play basketball and leave politics out.  Better?

Hilarious that these same guys that are so eager to support the CCP are up in arms about the treatment of blacks in America.

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Or “abortion is murder “. 

I was thinking Pro-Life.  Over 20 million black babies have been murdered at the hands of white doctors.  Sickening.  

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Shut your mouth.  How about play basketball and leave politics out.  Better?

how about you shut up?  how about a bunch of people that don't play fantasy football stop posting about politics on a low rent fantasy football message board?  better?

11 hours ago, Herbivore said:

That’s kinda the point. Duh.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Herbivore said:

That would be nice wouldn't. I'm actually one of the few NBA fans on this board. I'd love to watch a basketball game without personal politics getting shoved in my face.

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

how about you shut up?  how about a bunch of people that don't play fantasy football stop posting about politics on a low rent fantasy football message board?  better?

When did this become a fantasy football message board? I thought that was the one labeled 'FFToday Board' and this one is under the 'Miscellaneous' heading on the menu, 

You may want to tell the moderators that they have been mixing up the naming of these forums all this time. 

Horribly racist organization if they allow this foolishness.  

60% fatherless

500 shot in Chicago yesterday

2nd Ranked race killed by police

#1 in looting

600k white men died to free us

fock this. between "black national anthem" and this...im done with sports. been totally fine without it.sh;ts gone too far. good job leftards

Let them NBA do what it wants, I never watch it anyway.....I have no problem with people being stupid, so long as that stupidity does not impact me....

• Thanks 1

I love it. I think it should include things like "graduate" "2 parent households win" "get a job right out of high school"  these are the 3 things the Brookings institute says keeps you out of poverty and a life of crime. 

How about. "20 million black abortions since 73 = half of the total."

3 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I love it. I think it should include things like "graduate" "2 parent households win" "get a job right out of high school"  these are the 3 things the Brookings institute says keeps you out of poverty and a life of crime. 

How about. "20 million black abortions since 73 = half of the total."

Yeah but AA kids cannot compete, we are told this everyday, so we have to lower the bar......I want the NFL to fix their racial disparity issues next. 

On 7/4/2020 at 12:49 PM, Cdub100 said:

That would be nice wouldn't. I'm actually one of the few NBA fans on this board. I'd love to watch a basketball game without personal politics getting shoved in my face.

would these words on the shirts really be shoving it in your face.  

On 7/4/2020 at 12:23 PM, KSB2424 said:

That’s kinda the point. Duh.  

people have opinions and some have platforms and some use them on some level.  for a forum that derides cancel culture a lot of you like to run there.