Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Karma. BLM edition.

It was a joyous protest on the highway I guess? 

Moments before the car struck the demonstrators, the crowd had been dancing to the Cupid Shuffle, videos show.

“It was a festive environment,” said Aaron, a protester who didn’t want his last name used out of concern for his safety

It was a Jaguar. Not some civic. Know what happens when you start throwing stuff at people who value their stuff. They don't put up with it. Sounds like these two carpet munchers bit of way more rug than they could swallow and choked.

12 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

It was a Jaguar. Not some civic. Know what happens when you start throwing stuff at people who value their stuff. They don't put up with it. Sounds like these two carpet munchers bit of way more rug than they could swallow and choked.

Yep.  A Jaguar doesn't fit into the redneck pickup KKK yeehaw narrative. 

That was a very nice car. Now look what those people did to it, it’s all damaged. 

I believe it was some black guy driving the car.  I believe the police had actually blocked all on ramps but he entered on an exit ramp.

The focking anarchy has to stop. 
The interstate is for cars. People walking/ dancing/ sitting in the lanes of a interstate should expect to be run over by a car. 
The police should be removing pedestrians from the the interstate- not blocking cars from using the road.

• Like 1

stopped him near Edgar Martinez Drive South,

brings back memories of 1995

29 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

stopped him near Edgar Martinez Drive South,

#glorifiedDHlivesmatter

1 minute ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

#glorifiedDHlivesmatter

I picture a bizarro world where John Sterling says The Yankees Loose. Thhhhheee Yankeeeeeees Loooooose. 

it floats my boat

9 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

I picture a bizarro world where John Sterling says The Yankees Loose. Thhhhheee Yankeeeeeees Loooooose. 

it floats my boat

... you ain't heard nuthin' til you hear him scream "Islander Goal!! ... ISLANDER Goal!!1!1! ISLANDER GOOOOAAALLLL!!!!!!!!!"

tortured us for years.

10 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

... you ain't heard nuthin' til you hear him scream "Islander Goal!! ... ISLANDER Goal!!1!1! ISLANDER GOOOOAAALLLL!!!!!!!!!"

tortured us for years.

I’m an Islanders fan. !!!

• Sad 1

The Seattle Police are to blame as well.  They let these highway protests go on for 19 straight days.  They helped them do it by cordoning off entrance ramps.  Since when to protesters have the right to stop traffic?  This country has lost its mind.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

The Seattle Police are you blame as well.  They let these highway protests go on for 19 straight days.  They helped them do it by cordoning off entrance ramps.  Since when to protesters have the right to stop traffic?  This country has lost its mind.  

I read the mayor ordered the police to allow the protests. Not sure if it's true, but given how she handled CHOP, I wouldn't doubt it one bit.

3 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

stopped him near Edgar Martinez Drive South,

I just hope protestors don't mess with the statue of Ken Griffey Jr down there. 

So, a bunch of loner losers in the highway all staring at their cell phone is a protest? 

A GoFundMe set up around noon Saturday for Taylor, who used nonbinary pronouns “they”, had raised more than $40,000 by nighttime.

Does that mean I have to donate twice?

So a woman was killed in Charlottesville and we still hear about it all the time. But one, maybe two get killed by a black man at a leftist “protest “ ? Crickets.  Yeah, there’s no media bias.  

Notice how the car was WHITE???   The car was clearly RACISS! 

I hope they tie up traffic there until election day.  Let the working people in Seattle see what they get for voting for their liberal leaders.  And then they will reelect every one of them.

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

CougarCard? Is the something cucked Seattle men give their wives?

It's hard to see people in the road even with lights on until it's too late. Guy feels awful about it but he's going to jail. He's not getting the Laura Bush treatment for vehicular homicide that's for damn sure.

I like to jog at night but have to cross a couple of highways to sidewalks. I wear this bright reflective green belt, wait for all crossing lights and absolutely no headphones. Even with that some people still are lost. Protesting in the road at night, even if the streets are blocked off is still fvcking dangerous. Police should have shut this down ASAP. City leaders are ignorant fools and should be held responsible above all.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Looks like that license expired 6 years ago.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

It's hard to see people in the road even with lights on until it's too late. Guy feels awful about it but he's going to jail. He's not getting the Laura Bush treatment for vehicular homicide that's for damn sure.

I like to jog at night but have to cross a couple of highways to sidewalks. I wear this bright reflective green belt, wait for all crossing lights and absolutely no headphones. Even with that some people still are lost. Protesting in the road at night, even if the streets are blocked off is still fvcking dangerous. Police should have shut this down ASAP. City leaders are ignorant fools and should be held responsible above all.  

Yes, give them all a Time Out!

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

CougarCard? Is the something cucked Seattle men give their wives?

I think that might be an ID from WSU.  That would be extra irony if the b1tch he killed went to UW.  Huskies and Cougs hate each other. 

The other girl if she lives, trying to imagine the expression on her face when they tell her it was a black man. She is going to have to accept the harsh reality that dancing on a major highway does not exempt anyone from the consequences of disregarding the Rules Of Law. There is a reason we do not dance in the street.  

7 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

The other girl if she lives, trying to imagine the expression on her face when they tell her it was a black man. She is going to have to accept the harsh reality that dancing on a major highway does not exempt anyone from the consequences of disregarding the Rules Of Law. There is a reason we do not dance in the street.  

Summer’s here and the time is right. :dunno:

1 hour ago, frank said:

Summer’s here and the time is right. :dunno:

That happens to be Exhibit B.  :ninja:

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

He was used by the conservatives. The poor guy was programmed by the right under their white supremacist rule. The man was scarred by the current day racism going on. He didn't know what he was doing. PTSD from white racism. 

This terrorist organization assassinated an 8 year old black girl in Atlanta the other night. 

Her black mom racistly wanted to make a U turn on a road they had illegally blocked off. 

For that she was assassinated.  

If you support theses terrorists, you just might be a scumbag.