titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

President Kanye?

You know what's really focking sad... I can't even rule Kanye out as a viable option compared to Biden and Trump.

Can you imagine that three way televised debate? Sweet christ they would be good TV. 

And first Lady Kim Kardashian... First first Lady to appear online in interracial anal secks.

What a time to be alive boys. 

• Haha 2

Yea, I can't imagine he's gonna pull many votes from Trump, but that bussed in homeless vote which will now be the vote by mailers,  I can see some of them thinking, Oh hells yeah.  He's my boy!!!

Maybe the Biden camp can get Justin Bieber to run to balance things out.

Green Party? He’s been a trump supporter in the past. This would help as a lot of retards on both democrat and Green Party side will vote for him once this story gets a few headlines. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I have done extensive research and the answer is no

😂 Thanks for the clarification 

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Was the Kardashian tape anal? I never knew that :banana:

there's not a pemis long enough to drill that deep

On 7/5/2020 at 12:12 AM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You know what's really focking sad... I can't even rule Kanye out as a viable option compared to Biden and Trump.

I found myself in the "I'm willing to listen" category when I heard he was running. 😬

If Biden does not pick a Black woman VP, he may loose enough Black vote to get Trump a second term. It would be so typical of the Dems to find a surefire way to squeeze out a loss, I swear.

Whatever happens, I am sure I will be thrilled shitless. 

No less qualified than Trump was when he was voted in. Sorry not sorry

20 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I have done extensive research and the answer is no

FAKE NEWS

I wouldn't have a problem with West.  I'd certainly prefer him over Biden.  Democrats don't want West running.  That's very bad for them.  Biden may end up in 3rd place.  I'll vote for Trump.  I think 85% of the 2016 Trump voters will stick with Trump.  I'm not so sure West will take a lot of the black Trump vote.  West will take virtually all of the black Democrat vote.  Probably around 90-95%.  I think he gets the majority of the white guilter vote too.  I'd put Trump at about 45% of the vote total with West around 30% and Biden at 25%.  There's no way Biden or West would/could win the electoral vote.  Fortunately, neither would win the popular vote either, so we won't have to deal with that nonsense for at least another 4 years.

Full disclosure... I'd rather have West be Trump's VP choice.  I'm not a big fan of Pence.  He came off too far right for my tastes.

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I wouldn't have a problem with West.  I'd certainly prefer him over Biden.  Democrats don't want West running.  That's very bad for them.  Biden may end up in 3rd place.  I'll vote for Trump.  I think 85% of the 2016 Trump voters will stick with Trump.  I'm not so sure West will take a lot of the black Trump vote.  West will take virtually all of the black Democrat vote.  Probably around 90-95%.  I think he gets the majority of the white guilter vote too.  I'd put Trump at about 45% of the vote total with West around 30% and Biden at 25%.  There's no way Biden or West would/could win the electoral vote.  Fortunately, neither would win the popular vote either, so we won't have to deal with that nonsense for at least another 4 years.

Full disclosure... I'd rather have West be Trump's VP choice.  I'm not a big fan of Pence.  He came off too far right for my tastes.

I was wondering if Trump has considered dumping pence for west. 

I loathe pence... Don't know how much of an improvement Kanye would be though. And Kanye a bullet away from the oval is terrifying.. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I was wondering if Trump has considered dumping pence for west. 

I loathe pence... Don't know how much of an improvement Kanye would be though. And Kanye a bullet away from the oval is terrifying.. 

As a "politician", Pence is a way better option as VP and then President.  But philosophy-wise, I think West might be a better option.  If "sh!t happened", I do think I'd be more comfortable with Pence, but assuming that doesn't happen, I'd prefer West.  That said, I think that would set the table for West running in 2024.  Now, I wouldn't be against that per se, but I wouldn't like the optics if he ran against 4 or 5 white guys in the primary and came in last/the first to drop out.  Preferring West over Biden or Pence isn't the same as him being "the preference".

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

As a "politician", Pence is a way better option as VP and then President.  But philosophy-wise, I think West might be a better option.  If "sh!t happened", I do think I'd be more comfortable with Pence, but assuming that doesn't happen, I'd prefer West.  That said, I think that would set the table for West running in 2024.  Now, I wouldn't be against that per se, but I wouldn't like the optics if he ran against 4 or 5 white guys in the primary and came in last/the first to drop out.  Preferring West over Biden or Pence isn't the same as him being "the preference".

West is batsh!t crazy though. Not a good thing in the leader of the free world.

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Honestly, I think a lot of that is an act.  I know a couple of people who've dealt with him in the past and have said, "When you have him in close quarters away from the 'nonsense', he's really reasonable and interactive.  He doesn't talk back, but he doesn't take sh!t either."  I think in a political environment where he's surrounded by "professionals" (for lack of a better word), I think he would be fine.  I do however think he might be overwhelmed.  That's why I wouldn't mind seeing him as a VP, but not as President.  To be fair, I think that of everyone on the Democrat side as well... so I'm basically picking the lesser of two evils.

On 7/5/2020 at 1:12 AM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Can you imagine that three way televised debate? Sweet christ they would be good TV. 

And first Lady Kim Kardashian... First first Lady to appear online in interracial anal secks.

What a time to be alive boys. 

If he really runs. He will get 90 percent of the black vote. Crushing bidens chance to win. Black people turn out for another black person. Doesn't matter what the politics are. 

59 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Read any Trump tweets lately? He’s not exactly playing with a full deck.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Like Trumpers talking themselves into Kanye focking West?

https://youtu.be/sGUNPMPrxvA

Kanye west running makes bidens run a wash and gives trump an automatic win. No one who voted Republican is going to vote for kanye. Lots of people who would have voted Biden WILL vote Kanye. 

12 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Kanye west running makes bidens run a wash and gives trump an automatic win. No one who voted Republican is going to vote for kanye. Lots of people who would have voted Biden WILL vote Kanye. 

Interesting article on Forbes:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/07/05/heres-why-a-kanye-west-run-might-be-more-likely-to-hurt-trump/amp/

Not sure I buy the conclusion, but Kanye’s approval rating among black people is 9%, lower than Democrats, Republicans, and white people.

He’s not running for real anyway.

I think Biden should pick Terry Crews as a running mate.  This way if Biden wins and then steps aside we can have President Camacho for real! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is awesome, he should pull a lot of Dem votes locking Trump in as long as he can stop tweeting dumb things closer to the election. 

Uh oh Kanye about to fall from alt-right grace. Apparently he no longer supports Trump—cites Trump hiding in the bunker like a b1tch as the reason.

Also the attention wh0re claims he had COVID :lol:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Uh oh Kanye about to fall from alt-right grace. Apparently he no longer supports Trump—cites Trump hiding in the bunker like a b1tch as the reason.

Also the attention wh0re claims he had COVID :lol:

Missed the other parts of his rant? The larger parts where he slams the fock out of Democrats and Biden? Typical. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Missed the other parts of his rant? The larger parts where he slams the fock out of Democrats and Biden? Typical. 

No got that but he went against your one true savior :(

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

No got that but he went against your one true savior :(

Oh no.  “Savior”. Lol. You probably still think Obama was the one. 

Obama was a solid middle of the road President but sadly he failed to seize the moment and didn’t get much done. Even his signature healthcare achievement was a watered down half measure.

Liked the guy and you can never question his place in history as our first black president, but savior? Nah 😢 

Can Kayne get more votes that Jill Stein and Gary Johnson combined. I believe so. Easily in fact. Just look at the millions of followers of him, Kim and Elon who also supports him. Jill and Gary had nowhere near that level of support but they did enough damage to push Trump over the top. All Trump needs is 2-3% points ripped from Joe but it will likely be more. 6-7% IMO. Fully expecting a full frontal assault on Kayne and Kim and it will backfire. 

Now he says he had coronavirus. I can’t think of a bigger lie. Says he plans to use “Wakanda style management” that’s the fictional African land in the Avengers world lol. This guy is full loony tunes.

55 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Obama was a solid middle of the road President but sadly he failed to seize the moment and didn’t get much done. Even his signature healthcare achievement was a watered down half measure.

Liked the guy and you can never question his place in history as our first black president, but savior? Nah 😢 

I didn’t vote for him because  he was black. You obviously did. I don’t trash him because he’s Black either. And you’re the one throwing the racist card at everyone. Lol. 

• Confused 1

“That is a form of racism and white supremacy and white control to say that all Black people need to be Democrat and to assume that me running is me splitting the vote. All of that information is being charged up on social media platforms by Democrats. And Democrats used to tell me, the same Democrats have threatened me…. The reason why this is the first day I registered to vote is because I was scared. I was told that if I voted on Trump my music career would be over. I was threatened into being in one party. I was threatened as a celebrity into being in one party. I was threatened as a Black man into the Democratic party. And that’s what the Democrats are doing, emotionally, to my people. Threatening them to the point where this white man can tell a Black man if you don’t vote for me, you’re not Black.”

Ill vote for him, why not, he will govern just like Trump on policy, but they can't call us racist

Billion dollar business man who's a black republican

Great move by Trump/Kanye to make sure Biden loses. Come out and take the black votes from Biden and make sure you claim you dont like Trump anymore so they wont attack you.