Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Ghislane suicide watch...

5 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

She may end up on the same tropical island as Epstein

Fixed

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Fixed

I don't know what is more likely with Epstein; either he got Arkansided or he arranged his escape like you imply.  Suicide is a distant third option though.  

Going to be interesting on her reasoning returning to the US. Makes no sense. She could have got dupped into believing someone was going to look out for her here.

24 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

She may end up on the same ethnostate located some where between Eygpt, Jordan, and Lebonan 

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Fixed

Fixored correct;y

46 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

She may end up in same prison as Epstein

Trump should move her into federal custody under people he trusts. You want to drain the swamp of washington and hollywood, this would be a giant step forward. 

54 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So when does she get called in for questioning/charges? 

58 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Notice every response on twitter is anti-Trump.  Why would they be anti trump in a response to a twitter employee knowing about hobnobbing with a child molester.

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Look at all them big mouth liberals. And then moralize at the rest of us. 

New York (CNN)Fox News said on Monday that it "mistakenly" cropped President Trump out of a photograph that featured the accused sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell.

"On Sunday, July 5, a report on Ghislaine Maxwell during Fox News Channel's 'America's News HQ' mistakenly eliminated President Donald Trump from a photo alongside then Melania Knauss, Jeffrey Epstein and Maxwell," a spokesperson for the network said. 
The Fox News spokesperson added, "We regret the error."
Maxwell was charged by federal prosecutors in New York on Thursday for her alleged role in recruiting and sexually abusing underage girls as part of a years-long criminal enterprise. 

Have you noticed that the pictures of Trump and Epstein are super old? Kinda lines up with the story that Trump shunned him when he found out about the pedophilia.

All these other scumbags stuck with Epstein to the end. Must be that Epstein didn't have blackmail tapes of Trump, allowing him to distance himself.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

New York (CNN)Fox News said on Monday that it "mistakenly" cropped President Trump out of a photograph that featured the accused sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell.

"On Sunday, July 5, a report on Ghislaine Maxwell during Fox News Channel's 'America's News HQ' mistakenly eliminated President Donald Trump from a photo alongside then Melania Knauss, Jeffrey Epstein and Maxwell," a spokesperson for the network said. 
The Fox News spokesperson added, "We regret the error."
Maxwell was charged by federal prosecutors in New York on Thursday for her alleged role in recruiting and sexually abusing underage girls as part of a years-long criminal enterprise. 

I'm not surprised.  CNN are experts on this.  Makes sense that they noticed it when Fox did it.

23 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Look at all them big mouth liberals. And then moralize at the rest of us. 

A lot of them are in contact with Hitlary to see what she can do about shutting Maxwell's mouth permanently.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

A lot of them are in contact with Hitlary to see what she can do about shutting Maxwell's mouth permanently.

Comey and crew aren’t around to protect them this time. 

On 7/5/2020 at 2:59 PM, Cloaca du jour said:

She may end up in same prison as Epstein

I don't think she'll be on suicide watch.  I think she's going to cut a huge deal and name names.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't think she'll be on suicide watch.  I think she's going to cut a huge deal and name names.

She doesn’t have a choice. They have her cornered. Even if she fights it all the dirt will come out anyway. How else would she defend herself if not blaming it on others?  They have witnesses that are still alive. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

She doesn’t have a choice. They have her cornered. Even if she fights it all the dirt will come out anyway. How else would she defend herself if not blaming it on others?  They have witnesses that are still alive. 

Why would she come back to the U.S. Maybe a deal was already struck. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't know if they have her cornered.  I mean, she knew that she was being investigated and CHOSE to come back to the US.  She could have just stayed in a non-extradition country and lived happily ever after.  She apparently has info that the government wants and can't get anywhere else.

1 minute ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Why would she come back to the U.S. Maybe a deal was already struck. 

That's what I'm thinking.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That's what I'm thinking.

She has the whole world to hide out in and she comes back to the one country that wants her the most. She may have already named names to get a deal. 

4 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

She has the whole world to hide out in and she comes back to the one country that wants her the most. She may have already named names to get a deal. 

2 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Right.   Why else would she come back?  She came back here and bought a huge house on a huge property on purpose.  She knows that she's not getting any jail time.  She's going to roll on a ton of people.  She has info that the witnesses don't.

6 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I don't know, the home was tucked away deep in the woods in a small town. Basically hiding in the last place a rational person would look. Not a bad move. She screwed up somewhere though. Probably would have worked during the 90's. Assume somebody ratted her out because she put some effort into it. The house was bought with a front company.

3 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I don't know, the home was tucked away deep in the woods in a small town. Basically hiding in the last place a rational person would look. Not a bad move. She screwed up somewhere though. Probably would have worked during the 90's. Assume somebody ratted her out because she put some effort into it. The house was bought with a front company.

That doesn't mean anything.  She was involved in this, so she's not going to be well liked by many.  Even if she gets no jail time, she's not going to want to flaunt her lifestyle.

6 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Maybe it wasn't the government she was hiding from. Maybe it was the same people that Suicideded J.E. 

14 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Maybe she didn’t want to get killed. She was the last link to all of Epstein’s doings. And extradition orders aren’t set in stone. There is wiggle room. You can request to have the person turned over. She could also still be sued. Polanski was sued while in exile and had to come to a settlement. I don’t think she wanted to live in exile  and still find herself in a court, forced to defend herself. She was sure to lose and her crimes would still come out. And she may have committed crimes in some of the countries she would exile in. They have her cornered. 

Extradition means they can say no, it doesn’t mean they have to say no. 

I hope they are hiding her well, and have trusted people watching her 24/7.....this might be our chance to get these people......

What will be interesting to see is the people that didn't fly on his plane. Flew in on their own or took a boat to the island. Surely not everyone was dumb enough to get on the flight log. 

26 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

What will be interesting to see is the people that didn't fly on his plane. Flew in on their own or took a boat to the island. Surely not everyone was dumb enough to get on the flight log. 

It will be interesting to see who else might suddenly decide to die in all this, the Clintons do not play.....

Just now, RLLD said:

It will be interesting to see who else might suddenly decide to die in all this, the Clintons do not play.....

No they do not. And they are a small fraction of very very rich people that want her dead. 

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I hope she’s rolling. Bring ‘em all down :thumbsup:

She wouldn’t be here if she wasn’t.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She wouldn’t be here if she wasn’t.  

Why wouldn't she? The only one she would have been interested in protecting was Epstein, whom she was in love with. The others she may believe had a had in his "Suicide". For her this could be payback.