Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Ghislane suicide watch...

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

Why wouldn't she? The only one she would have been interested in protecting was Epstein, whom she was in love with. The others she may believe had a had in his "Suicide". For her this could be payback. 

Because by coming here she’s assured of going to prison.  She’s doing time , it’s a matter of how much now.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because by coming here she’s assured of going to prison.  She’s doing time , it’s a matter of how much now.  

Is she? That could depend on how big the names she drops are. Hell she could end up in the witness protection program. 

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

Is she? That could depend on how big the names she drops are. Hell she could end up in the witness protection program. 

This isn’t a mob case or drugs. This is child sexual crimes. She’s doing time.  Where and how much is what she’s trying to control. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

This isn’t a mob case or drugs. This is child sexual crimes. She’s doing time.  Where and how much is what she’s trying to control. 

Fair enough. But they put murderers in the WPP, so who knows. Either way, I would expect that she's going to drop some bombs. Of course they will say she's unreliable and they will have a point. Unless she has evidence.

Word is she will bond out FRI and that she was not really hiding from the law. Indictment was 29JUN. She was hiding but from the press. Looks like she made arrangements to turn herself in. 

3 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Word is she will bond out FRI and that she was not really hiding from the law. Indictment was 29JUN. She was hiding but from the press. Looks like she made arrangements to turn herself in. 

Where did you hear/read that?

2 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Where did you hear/read that?

I looked up an article about her lawyer. Christian Everdell. He set the bond hearing for FRI. Normally it would be done earlier unless there is already a known otherwise, she sits in jail another weekend is the theory. 

12 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I looked up an article about her lawyer. Christian Everdell. He set the bond hearing for FRI. Normally it would be done earlier unless there is already a known otherwise, she sits in jail another weekend is the theory. 

If she bonds out this may take a while. 

I'm more interested in how this guy accumulated his wealth. Nobody knows. I think it was some ponzi scam ran by someone else and they either died or gave it to him. Absolutely no evidence he earned that money.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She wouldn’t be here if she wasn’t.  

I tend to agree. Honestly I was shocked they got her. Last I’d heard no one had any idea where she was and I figured we’d never hear from her again. She was comfortable as a world traveler, why come back here of all places?

28 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I'm more interested in how this guy accumulated his wealth. Nobody knows. I think it was some ponzi scam ran by someone else and they either died or gave it to him. Absolutely no evidence he earned that money.

Blackmail seems to be the only obvious choice at present.

Gotta love how the left wing hacks in the media and their compliant sheep keep trying to drag Trump into it.  He’s the only one that called the guy out.  Sorry libtards, this is a Democrat thing.  Fockin perverts and pedophiles.  

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gotta love how the left wing hacks in the media and their compliant sheep keep trying to drag Trump into it.  He’s the only one that called the guy out.  Sorry libtards, this is a Democrat thing.  Fockin perverts and pedophiles.  

Wrong, it’s a rich and powerful thing.

She's not going to do herself any favors keeping quiet. There could be some real shockers in there on both sides the aisle and both sides the pond. 

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Wrong, it’s a rich and powerful thing.

Rich and powerful liberals. Check the list. No wonder Jimmy Kimmel took off and Jim Carey has permanent TDS. 

• Like 1

Obama likes his chicks with a dik so he didn’t partake. Likes em big too. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rich and powerful liberals. Check the list. No wonder Jimmy Kimmel took off and Jim Carey has permanent TDS. 

You got multiple pictures of Trump with him and Maxwell and Trump’s attorney Dershowitz was basically Epstein’s best friend. It ain’t just one party or the other.

But I don’t care. Let it come to light. If it’s just Bill Clinton and his democratic cronies then so be it. Whoever it is, they belong in prison.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Credibility shot :wave:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Credibility shot :wave:

Lighten up Worms. It’s a joke. 

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

New York (CNN)Fox News said on Monday that it "mistakenly" cropped President Trump out of a photograph that featured the accused sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell.

"On Sunday, July 5, a report on Ghislaine Maxwell during Fox News Channel's 'America's News HQ' mistakenly eliminated President Donald Trump from a photo alongside then Melania Knauss, Jeffrey Epstein and Maxwell," a spokesperson for the network said. 
The Fox News spokesperson added, "We regret the error."
Maxwell was charged by federal prosecutors in New York on Thursday for her alleged role in recruiting and sexually abusing underage girls as part of a years-long criminal enterprise. 

Trump is going to kill her? :shocking:

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How about that?  Worms likes his chiks the same way. 

• Like 1

So that freak libtard Steve Bing that took a header and ended it last week was a friend of Epstein and the Clintons.  Think about it, this is a guy who fought Elizabeth Hurley tooth and nail to deny he was her baby daddy. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So that freak libtard Steve Bing that took a header and ended it last week was a friend of Epstein and the Clintons.  Think about it, this is a guy who fought Elizabeth Hurley tooth and nail to deny he was her baby daddy. 

Was this in English?

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Was this in English?

Yes.

• Haha 1

“Please Ghislaine, don’t rat me out!!” :lol:

President Trump’s return to the White House podium on Tuesday to discuss the coronavirus pandemic took an unusual detour when he offered warm words for Ghislaine Maxwell, who is facing federal charges of helping Jeffrey Epstein recruit, groom and sexually abuse girls.

Mr. Trump’s comment about Ms. Maxwell, who was arrested in New Hampshire this month and is being held without bail in a federal jail in Brooklyn, came in response to a reporter’s question about whether he expected her to go public with the names of powerful men who have been accused in lawsuits of taking part in the sex-trafficking ring that Mr. Epstein allegedly ran.

“I don’t know,” Mr. Trump said. “I haven’t really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly.”

“I’ve met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach,” the president continued, referring to the Florida town where his Mar-a-Lago resort is and where Mr. Epstein had a home. “But I wish her well, whatever it is.”

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/23/politics/donald-trump-ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-history/index.html

Jeez lots of photos of Trump with Ghislaine, even more than Epstein. Melania too

Part of me hopes he gives her a full pardon, just to watch you start crying again like you did the night he won the Presidency.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Part of me hopes he gives her a full pardon, just to watch you keep crying like you've been doing since the night he won the Presidency.

fixed for scientific accuracy.  Science matters!

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

What about all your celeb pedo buddys?  What say we get them all?  Protect one you protect them all.  :dunno:

I have celebrity buddies? Awesome! Didn’t know that. Sucks that they’re pedos but hell you gotta start somewhere

It's difficult ti imagine what she knows ever comes out.  I doubt the liberals will ever allow her to stay alive, they have shown no fear toward murder in the past.

• Haha 1

Trump gave her a nod. If she can produce something helpful to him he'll pardon her. Could you imagine if she had vids with Bill with underage girls, Hillary munching on some bald eagle. Yeah she's gonna die.

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I have celebrity buddies? Awesome! Didn’t know that. Sucks that they’re pedos but hell you gotta start somewhere

I just assumed they were, otherwise why would always steer Epstein to Trump when we have real evidence of a relationship with Colbert, Hanks , Spielberg, etc.  If Trump goes down for being a pedo, so be it.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Trump gave her a nod. If she can produce something helpful to him he'll pardon her. Could you imagine if she had vids with Bill with underage girls, Hillary munching on some bald eagle. Yeah she's gonna die.

This is how I took it also. 

5 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I have to assume, for the time being, that she does not have any "evidence", or she would already be dead.   Perhaps she can attest to things, etc, but the MSM will swing into action to protect their liberal masters and tear her apart.

Hard to see how she has anything of use.....she is still alive, certainly she must have nothing on the Clintons.

https://news.yahoo.com/u-judge-consider-making-records-100645944.html?ncid=twitter_yahoonewst_sjwumo1bpf4

If the documents are released, they are likely to shed more light on Maxwell's dealings with Epstein, as well as Epstein's own conduct.

They include flight logs from Epstein's private jets, deposition testimony in 2016 in which Maxwell's lawyers said she was asked "intrusive" questions about her sex life, and police reports from Palm Beach, Florida, where Epstein had a home.

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It's difficult ti imagine what she knows ever comes out.  I doubt the liberals will ever allow her to stay alive, they have shown no fear toward murder in the past.

Especially woman.  See Marilyn Monroe and Mary Jo Kopechne.

17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I just assumed they were, otherwise why would always steer Epstein to Trump when we have real evidence of a relationship with Colbert, Hanks , Spielberg, etc.  If Trump goes down for being a pedo, so be it.  :dunno:

I feel the same way about Tom. I’d hate to see what it does to Rita but so be it 😢