Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Dechamblow shows true colors

16 hours ago, BufordT said:

classic case of roid rage

This this this this. Sooooo much this. 

I like BC, but he definitely overreacted here. Gave himself more negative pub than the cameraguy

54 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

This this this this. Sooooo much this. 

I bet hes not taking any banned substances.  Dudes body is the epitome of caloric surplus, high-ish protein and a novice barbell program with logical progression.  Prob half lean mass gain and half fat gain.

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I bet hes not taking any banned substances.  Dudes body is the epitome of caloric surplus, high-ish protein and a novice barbell program with logical progression.  Prob half lean mass gain and half fat gain.

Probably fish protein and flax seed oil.  Like Barry bonds. 

I don't know BD - maybe he is a priick, who knows...... But I think this episode is being way overblown.

He didn't berate, curse or dress down the cameraman - he was frustrated, had moment. Hell I remember Andy Bean back in the late 70's. He whacked this tree with his club, flipped it off and said "FU" after his ball hit it and bounced sideways... Only difference - he didn't have a camera up his ass.

32 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I don't know BD - maybe he is a priick, who knows...... But I think this episode is being way overblown.

He didn't berate, curse or dress down the cameraman - he was frustrated, had moment. Hell I remember Andy Bean back in the late 70's. He whacked this tree with his club, flipped it off and said "FU" after his ball hit it and bounced sideways... Only difference - he didn't have a camera up his ass.

Tiger had 20 cameras up his ass for his whole career.  I don't recall him calling out one of them.  :dunno:

9 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Tiger had 20 cameras up his ass for his whole career.  I don't recall him calling out one of them.  :dunno:

Calling out? He called him sir for Gawd sakes. 

And no - Tiger only slammed clubs into the ground, tore up tee boxes, unleashed numerous F and GD bombs, treated reporters like shiit ... Yea, a real Byron Nelson gentleman clone he was. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

And no - Tiger only slammed clubs into the ground, tore up tee boxes, unleashed numerous F and GD bombs, treated reporters like shiit ... Yea, a real Byron Nelson gentleman clone he was. 

Troof  :thumbsup:

Still one of my favorites, tho

2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Woods was a fvcking turd and still is.

I heard a Navy Seal talk about a time the group let Woods train with them. They treated him well during the training and supported him all the way. 

Then he told the story about how they would at times go out to a restaurant and eat together and Woods would never pick up the check for the table. Not once. He always wanted a separate check. He said the other guys started getting a little put off that after helping Woods on his training without having to, and the group supplying him ammo and gear for free, that maybe the big shot Woods would like to give something back even in a small way. But nope. 

The Seal wasn't mad about it, but he just said they gave a lot to Woods and Woods gave nothing back ever.

8 hours ago, Cruzer said:

I didn't call Woods a saint, just said he played with 20 cameras up his butt and half the gallery around him. Deshamblow is a great golfer,  and could be the best right now and is blowing up at 1 cameraman with no gallery.  He may need a safe space.

On 7/5/2020 at 5:02 PM, BufordT said:

classic case of roid rage

He does have all the signs, been saying this for weeks