Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Frederick Douglas statue ripped from base and trashed

The thing is they think they are helping reduce racism when in fact these are the types of things you do to vastly increase it. 

Nobody has a monopoly on vandalism or retribution. Destroy something someone values and have to honor they will return the favor.  

7 hours ago, fandandy said:

Ya'll see this?  

Meet the new black ethno state, same as the old black ethno state. Separate and violent. 

8 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

The thing is they think they are helping reduce racism when in fact these are the types of things you do to vastly increase it. 

I’m seeing it happen in my own thoughts. Sad

The people who are doing this were always the asah0les. I know black people that are sane and the same good people that they were. 

8 hours ago, fandandy said:

I don't think BLM did this.  I think this is push back.  Hopefully, we'll see it more.  Maybe MLK next.

Ya'll see this?  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/were-your-house-lets-go-black-militia-challenges-white-militia-confederate-monument

You support the Democrats you're a focking traitor.

Let them both fight it out in a field.  No body would miss either side.

I think there is a small, but growing, amount of people being manipulated by a small/loud group of Democrats, who care nothing about the harm they cause to gain power.

Everyday I see good people out there, there is far more good than bad, but good people dont generate ratings for new outlets.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, fandandy said:

I don't think BLM did this.  I think this is push back.  Hopefully, we'll see it more.  Maybe MLK next.

Ya'll see this?  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/were-your-house-lets-go-black-militia-challenges-white-militia-confederate-monument

Honestly, I'm ok with it.

Look, I'm all for a new version of segregation.  If you're a white Democrat and live among the white guilters, go live in those states.  If you're a black Democrat and what to live with other black democrats then go do that.  If you're people want Hispanic "states", Muslim "states", Jewish "states"", what have you, then go.  The Republican states can just live in the normal person melting pot.  I'll move to a Republican state.  As long as the libetards don't screw with my state, I won't screw with theirs.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Look, I'm all for a new version of segregation.  If you're a white Democrat and live among the white guilters, go live in those states.  If you're a black Democrat and what to live with other black democrats then go do that.  If you're people want Hispanic "states", Muslim "states", Jewish "states"", what have you, then go.  The Republican states can just live in the normal person melting pot.  I'll move to a Republican state.  As long as the libetards don't screw with my state, I won't screw with theirs.

I can get with this.  But in a liberal-dominated arena you wont find jobs, healthcare, or really anything.......so then those retards would be constantly trying to steal from us.....

9 hours ago, fandandy said:

Lol...Where the white militias at? Haha..

That's like me strolling into a bar at 8am asking where the bar tough guy is..where you at poosy!?

Set a time and date for them. You'll get exterminated. 

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I can get with this.  But in a liberal-dominated arena you wont find jobs, healthcare, or really anything.......so then those retards would be constantly trying to steal from us.....

Oh, I know that.  That's why I'm ok with it.  Let people live the liberal utopia and let them see that they don't want any part of it.  I do think that the largest majority of people will realize they screwed up and say "let's go back to the way things were".  We would be able to put this nonsense behind us.

I also think that black people will find that segregation may be preferable.  The don't really trust the white liberals either.  I think the black conservatives will be fine with white republicans.

Morning news first 30 min today NBC:

15 min: Full assault on TX and FLA

Next 13: Full assault on Trump

Last 2 min: Black on black violence this past weekend.

No agenda here...meh.

Don't like seeing that but the fucktards that tore the others down are 100% responsible for this

Good. He's part of America's racist history. We shouldn't be celebrating it or him.   :nono:

So? I’d rather not see it, but if people are just doing what they want now, whats the big deal? Let them get arrested just like the very few that have been for taking down the other statues. No need for outcry on this from the left. They didn’t care about the other ones. Welcome to the world you’ve created. 

Wait they want Texas? Ellll...ooooo...focking...elll. 

Yeah sure. Your race can barely function on its own much less starting its own civilization.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Millions of years of evolution tell us that the melting pot is a fantasy forced on majority-white nations by globalists.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Millions of years of evolution tells us that the melting pot is a fantasy forced on majority-white nations by globalists.

Melting pot in terms of, anyone who believes in the conservative ideology can be made up of any who want to belong.  If they're all white, then so be it.  If they're 95% white, fine.  If it's 60% white, then that's what it is.  Everyone is welcome with no extenuating qualifications.  Come as you are.

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I think there is a small, but growing, amount of people being manipulated by a small/loud group of Democrats, who care nothing about the harm they cause to gain power.

Everyday I see good people out there, there is far more good than bad, but good people dont generate ratings for new outlets.

It's people like George Soros, trying to slowly change the country through sleazy tactics and mass amounts of money, which is ironic considering one of the complaints of the "protestors" he finances is about big money:

https://www.laadda.com/the-ongoing-attempt-to-buy-the-criminal-justice-system/

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/george-soros-criminal-justice-reform-227519

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Melting pot in terms of, anyone who believes in the conservative ideology can be made up of any who want to belong.  If they're all white, then so be it.  If they're 95% white, fine.  If it's 60% white, then that's what it is.  Everyone is welcome with no extenuating qualifications.  Come as you are.

Too bad for the past 140 years we've been asking for your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me.

From sh1thole countries, I might add.  Pass.

If there was one statue I'd like to see torn down...

34 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Too bad for the past 140 years we've been asking for your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me.

From sh1thole countries, I might add.  Pass.

I'm not talking about people coming to this country, I'm talking about the people who are already here.

So this happened in Rochester, the same place where the black man was caught on camera hitting an old white lady with a 2x4. No arrests in that case as far as I know. Wonder which one will get a full investigation?    Black Statues Matter. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So this happened in Rochester, the same place where the black man was caught on camera hitting an old white lady with a 2x4. No arrests in that case as far as I know. Wonder which one will get a full investigation?    Black Statues Matter. 

It's the same as two white people painting over the BLM mural on the road.  Guaranteed they will be arrested and prosecuted but set your city on fire.  No problem.  We understand your anger...