Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Black man sucker punches a 12 year old white kid

Isolated incident.  He was probably taking a break from trying to kill other black people.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Pure jealousy.  My man had some moves.  

Interesting conundrum they have here.  You have a black man wanting to hold another black person accountable for his actions against a white person.  Gonna be tough.  At least there's a chance in Missouri.  If it were NYC, LA, CHI, etc, very little chance there's even an investigation.

Keep it up shitbags. America is seeing who the true racists are. And it ain't old white guys. 

16 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Find him.....kill him

Just imagine for a second if there was a video like this where a white man jumps out of a car and knocks out a 12 year old black kid.  The explosion of outrage would be off the charts.  Meanwhile CNN has about 20 anti-white racial articles on its home page and not one mention of this.

17 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Reverse racism at it's finest. Everything he yelled, he is.

On 7/6/2020 at 3:31 PM, 5-Points said:

Keep it up shitbags. America is seeing who the true racists are. And it ain't old white guys. 

Joe's not off the hook yet.

13 hours ago, Mr. Landry said:

Mug shot from 2017.  Looks like a fine upstanding young man.  Also I'm shocked this isn't his first offense.

If we roll back democratic policies, black men will punch 12 year olds less often  

On 7/6/2020 at 12:12 PM, Patented Phil said:

I'll take "Things you won't see on CNN" for $800 Alex...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/disgusting-black-man-stops-car-sucker-punches-12-year-old-boy-street-dancer-missouri-giving-concussion-video/

Not sure if we are officially in a "race war" yet but it sure is starting to feel like it.

I have no idea why people who do this shlt should not be put to death.

• Like 1

He needs a social worker. And I think I have it figured out. All these a-holes with worthless degrees need jobs.That’s what that’s all about. 

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Noticed the following story after reading your link about that friendly toddler killing fellow:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/24-year-old-indiana-mother-gunned-down-by-black-lives-matter-mob-after-saying-all-lives-matter/