Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Bad day for Atlanta Mayor Keisha Fat Bottoms

You can't get Covid from protesting.  Only from going to church or a Trump rally.

• Like 1

She’s the least ugly of these left wing female mayors. 

Atlanta deserves it for electing a female mayor. 

Willing to bet she does not have it. Same thing happened in my city when the main progressive city judge (who has no law degree) got into a pressure cooker with police. She got covid and vanished for a couple weeks. Now she is back in the fight with a brand new spin. She needed time to evaluate courses of action to get out of the hole she dug.

Basically the police are refusing to enforce her new laws. They told her they can't due to the uptick in murder and crime.

41 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Willing to bet she does not have it. Same thing happened in my city when the main progressive city judge (who has no law degree) got into a pressure cooker with police. She got covid and vanished for a couple weeks. Now she is back in the fight with a brand new spin. She needed time to evaluate courses of action to get out of the hole she dug.

Basically the police are refusing to enforce her new laws. They told her they can't due to the uptick in murder and crime.

A judge without a law degree?  How the fock did she get that position?  What city is this? 

26 minutes ago, DonS said:

A judge without a law degree?  How the fock did she get that position?  What city is this? 

I've been asking the same question. Lina Hidalgo. She did get accepted to law school but never went. Really showcases the mental ability of those that voted for her and those that allow a judge to not have any formal understanding of actual law but is allowed to make laws for one of the biggest cities in the country. It's the fvcking apex of political stupidity and insanity. 

13 hours ago, fandandy said:

You can't get Covid from protesting.  Only from going to church or a Trump rally.

CORRECT!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I've been asking the same question. Lina Hidalgo. She did get accepted to law school but never went. Really showcases the mental ability of those that voted for her and those that allow a judge to not have any formal understanding of actual law but is allowed to make laws for one of the biggest cities in the country. It's the fvcking apex of political stupidity and insanity. 

this wasn't hard to look up

Lina Maria Hidalgo (born February 19, 1991) is an American politician from the state of Texas. She is the county judge for Harris County, Texas. She is the first woman and the first Latina to be elected to the position of Harris County Judge, a nonjudicial position that functions as the County's Chief Executive and oversees a budget of over $4 billion.

• Like 1

A county judge with no background in actual law or finance managing 4 billion. There is a level of stupidity here that is below the spectrum of feeble mindedness that put her in charge. 

13 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

A county judge with no background in actual law or finance managing 4 billion. There is a level of stupidity here that is below the spectrum of feeble mindedness that put her in charge. 

as far as I can tell, the level of stupidity in your county is pretty high

• Thanks 1

Nothing we can do about it. Hispanics see the name "Hildago" her face and press the button. Sounds like me, looks like me. Good enough.  

The bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushing, or so I have read. :wub:

Wow, can't believe this was said...

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/07/06/atlanta-mayor-reality/

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms gave a press conference on the atrocity committed for no good reason. During her small speech, she pointed out that all of these riots and crimes were supposed to be in reaction to the way police and society at large treated the black community but in truth, it’s not the police that are shooting up the communities, it’s members of the community.

“Secoriea Turner was shot and killed last night, and it was not by the hands of police officers,” Bottoms said. “It was by the hands of a coward, cowards, who are still out and about in our community. This happened … near the Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks was killed a few weeks ago.”

“We’ve talked a lot about what we are demanding from our officers in our communities,” the Mayor continued. “We’ve protested, we’ve demonstrated, we’ve been angry, we’ve cried, we’ve demanded action. Well now we’re demanding action for Secoriea Turner and for all of the other people who were shot in Atlanta last night and over the past few weeks because the reality is this – these aren’t police officers shooting people on the streets of Atlanta, these are members of the community shooting each other, and in this case, it is the worst possible outcome.”

• Like 1

She’s attempting to kiss the cops ass now. Too late 

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Nothing we can do about it. Hispanics see the name "Hildago" her face and press the button. Sounds like me, looks like me. Good enough.  

seems you missed it, but I was goofing on you as you are the only one I "know" from your community...

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s attempting to kiss the cops ass now. Too late 

Yet still blame Trump. 

13 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

seems you missed it, but I was goofing on you as you are the only one I "know" from your community...

I totally do not get the spoof, goof or your comedic stylings. Maybe next time you land it.

8 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I totally do not get the spoof, goof or your comedic stylings. Maybe next time you land it.

you'll miss it

24 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you'll miss it

If it's a high degree of wit required I'll snag it. It's the lowball stuff I flyover.

1 hour ago, posty said:

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms gave a press conference on the atrocity committed for no good reason. During her small speech, she pointed out that all of these riots and crimes were supposed to be in reaction to the way police and society at large treated the black community but in truth, it’s not the police that are shooting up the communities, it’s members of the community.

“Secoriea Turner was shot and killed last night, and it was not by the hands of police officers,” Bottoms said. “It was by the hands of a coward, cowards, who are still out and about in our community. This happened … near the Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks was killed a few weeks ago.”

“We’ve talked a lot about what we are demanding from our officers in our communities,” the Mayor continued. “We’ve protested, we’ve demonstrated, we’ve been angry, we’ve cried, we’ve demanded action. Well now we’re demanding action for Secoriea Turner and for all of the other people who were shot in Atlanta last night and over the past few weeks because the reality is this – these aren’t police officers shooting people on the streets of Atlanta, these are members of the community shooting each other, and in this case, it is the worst possible outcome.”

Damn.

9 hours ago, posty said:

Uh... when did she start making sense? The last time I checked in, she was forcing her Police Chief to resign and prosecuting an officer for defending himself against an armed attacker.

11 hours ago, Herbivore said:

this wasn't hard to look up

Lina Maria Hidalgo (born February 19, 1991) is an American politician from the state of Texas. She is the county judge for Harris County, Texas. She is the first woman and the first Latina to be elected to the position of Harris County Judge, a nonjudicial position that functions as the County's Chief Executive and oversees a budget of over $4 billion.

Think Boss Hogg.

She's a leading candidate for VP.  Just like the legless wonder now that Tucker called out her sh!t. The dems are focking insane