Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

WNBA players to honor victims of police and racial violence on jerseys; 'Say her name' to be on warm-up shirts

First of all. Who watches the wnba? It sounds like the lgbtqwnba crowd. You would have to be a serious gambler to watch that shlt.

But I'm glad they care more about a few women than the mass murdering of people like this in liberal cities around this country.

Around 7:02 p.m. Saturday, Natalia Wallace, 7, was shot in the forehead as she and other children played in the yard in the 100 block of North Latrobe Avenue. She was taken to Stroger Hospital of Cook County where she later died, police said.

WNBA isn't concerned about the thousands of black people who kill people each year. Only the few white cops that do it unjustifiably.

Fvcking idiots. I am starting to hate these leagues as much as I hate ESPN.

Additionally, "Say Her Name" will adorn the back of the shirts.  "Black Lives Matter" will also be prominently displayed on courts during games.

Do they also want us to say all the names of black women and children that are killed at the hands of black killers? I'm sure that's not in their agenda though cause they don't give a shlt.

The WNBA will begin its season in late July with a weekend of competition centered around the Black Lives Matter movement, during which teams will wear special uniforms to seek justice for the women and girls, including Sandra Bland, Breonna Taylor, Vanessa Guillen and many more who have been the forgotten victims of police brutality and racial violence. Throughout the season, players will wear NIKE-branded warm-up shirts that display "Black Lives Matter" on the front.   Additionally, "Say Her Name" will adorn the back of the shirts.  "Black Lives Matter" will also be prominently displayed on courts during games.

Doesn’t the WNBA lose money and the nba has to subsidize it? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lesbian reparations.

They have lost 200 million bucks in the last 20 years and that's before the raise they just got. If the NBA did not make 80 billion during that same time period they would not even exist. 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup, pretty sweet deal, plus they all just got raises. 

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

They have lost 200 million bucks in the last 20 years and that's before the raise they just got. If the NBA did not make 80 billion during that same time period they would not even exist. 

Kinda like America.  Blacks being subsidized by their white owners.

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Kinda like America.  Blacks being subsidized by their white owners governors.

FYP. Gotta use the proper NBA nomenclature. 

If a WNBA player wears a PC statement on their jersey and nobody is there to see it, does it actually make a statement? :dunno:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, crackattack said:

If a WNBA player wears a PC statement on their jersey and nobody is there to see it, does it actually make a statement? :dunno:

ESPN will still report it like it’s the march in Selma. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

ESPN will still report it like it’s the march in Selma. 

Do people still watch ESPN? 

1 hour ago, crackattack said:

Especially since anyone that actually watches WNBA is most likely black and/or a LGBTQ.  Talk about preaching to the choir. 

57 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Do people still watch ESPN? 

I don't.  In fact, the ONLY reason I even go to their website is because of our fantasy league.  Aside from the app, I never go to ESPN.  I always use Fox Sports.

Why does no one care about battered plants?