Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Nacho thread

20 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Nope it was posted exactly as I said it was

Must’ve missed where Timmy Smiff first criticized method of nacho making, which is what you said I was the first to do in the thread.

However, this is officially dumb and I’m done. I assume your decision to attack me was primarily motivated by politics like most everything on this board.

11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Must’ve missed where Timmy Smiff first criticized method of nacho making, which is what you said I was the first to do in the thread.

However, this is officially dumb and I’m done. I assume your decision to attack me was primarily motivated by politics like most everything on this board.

He never mentioned anyone in his critique

You chose to call him out specifically, call him wrong and suggest hes just sucks at making nachos

Of course you're going to pull the politically motivated crap, its typical behavior when you cant stand by your actions on their own, it can't be that you are being a pr!ck so it has to be that I dont agree with you politically.  Its sad

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

He never mentioned anyone in his critique

You chose to call him out specifically, call him wrong and suggest hes just sucks at making nachos

Of course you're going to pull the politically motivated crap, its typical behavior when you cant stand by your actions on their own, it can't be that you are being a pr!ck so it has to be that I dont agree with you politically.  Its sad

worms wanted to have a good ole fashioned geek club flame war and I complied.  He got butthurt.  I thought that all GC knowledge is in play during such things, because honestly, there are no feelings here.  It's not like I said his wife was cheating on him, which I believe to be true.  And also true is the fact that you assemble the hot ingredients and serve. 

40 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You seem like a real catch, peaches. 😍

5 hours ago, nzoner said:

On The Border Chips

Terrifico White Cheese Dip(in the deli at Sam's Club)

Shredded Chicken,refried beans,diced tomato,jalapeno slices,shredded lettuce,sour cream and salsa on the side.

this one for the win

1 hour ago, josh wiley said:

this one for the win

No lettuce. Add, sliced black olives.

Hamburger, diced chicken or diced steak with chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder and cayenne.  

Tortilla chips, pinto beans, pica de Gallo, diced pickled jalapeños, meat, shedded cheddar and Monterey Jack melted under a broiler.  

• Thanks 1