TommyGavin

No DeSean Jackson thread ??

He (mis)Quotes Hitler trying to support Louis Farrakhan- what a tool. Why is this not a thing ? If a Jew said something bad about BLM we would have riots (again). 
This is the FVCKED up world we LIVE in (my phone capped those two words - twice. I gave up)

Heard about that. All he needed to do was apologize. No loss of employment. No nothing.

He aight. He wuh jus tryin tu educate people an shi.t 

• Haha 1

Disgusting. A high character world class football organization like the Philadelphia Eagles can’t tolerate it. :thumbsdown: 

I do have to laugh that this is what got the reporters all upset... Don't be going after the Jews man... 🤣🤣

Same organization that hired Michael Vick after he did prison time for torturing animals. He’s not getting cut. Plus Riley Cooper said that word one time and he got to stay. 

47 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

General Rule of Thumb: Never post any quote by Hitler. Actually if you are an NFL player don't post anything ever.

Did you know the communist Jews started a civil war in Germany in 1918. It lasted for a year before they lost. They don't teach people that in history class. Weird.

Oh boy the Jews won't let that one go.

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Did you know the communist Jews started a civil war in Germany in 1918. It lasted for a year before they lost. They don't teach people that in history class. Weird.

Yikes that is not accurate.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Heard about that. All he needed to do was apologize. No loss of employment. No nothing.

I don’t think he should of lost job but the double standard is BS. Then again like previously said Cooper got a pass. 

When I first heard it I thought they said Lamar Jackson and I was like OH Fock not the up and coming young QB. Face of franchise. Then realized DeSean and said - not surprised. LOL 

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Yikes that is not accurate.

It's very accurate. Go ahead look it up. Be sure to look up who was part of the Communist faction. Hint Jews.

6 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

I don’t think he should of lost job but the double standard is BS. Then again like previously said Cooper got a pass. 

When I first heard it I thought they said Lamar Jackson and I was like OH Fock not the up and coming young QB. Face of franchise. Then realized DeSean and said - not surprised. LOL 

Yep. Nothing happens to you unless you are a white conservative. 

DIax with the heartfelt apology on Instagram:

The Philadelphia Eagles have helped turn another great player into an even better human being. 🦅 🏆 💕 

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's very accurate. Go ahead look it up. Be sure to look up who was part of the Communist faction. Hint Jews.

See, you are already changing your narrative.

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

The Philadelphia Eagles have helped turn another great player into an even better human being. 🦅 🏆 💕 

"Heartfelt" :lol:

"Turned another great player into an even better human being." :lol:

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

See, you are already changing your narrative.

How?

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

He didn't write that, and I doubt he even knows what it says.

37 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

18 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

He didn't write that, and I doubt he even knows what it says.

Eagles players and fans are complete morons. 

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Don't see how I changed my narrative.

If a white dude did this he would be a pariah 

8 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

If a white dude did this he would be a pariah 

Brees was eviscerated by other players because of his comments.  Have any players come out and condemned Jackson?

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Brees was eviscerated by other players because of his comments.  Have any players come out and condemned Jackson?

Drew Brees let a blatant racist   like Malcolm Jenkins bully him right out of his lunch money. He’s a punk, now and forever more. 

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I have not seen a single one yet. But hey...ya know...black people can't be racist. 

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Why should they? He's right.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Jews are no angels. They did some ruthless stuff when they migrated back to the old Ottoman Empire stomping grounds. Just can't quote Hitler. Better ways of saying it. Like every other way. Jews get mad too when you bring up stuff they don't like to admit. Like hardly any serve in the US military despite us saving them. I've talked to some and they think serving in the US military is beneath them, ones I talked to anyway. Unreal. There are more Mormons in the military than Jews which is messed up. Think they would be proud to serve. 

When the real motivation for this BLM/ Marxist movement is out in the open , Anti-semitism is going to be the obvious by product. How can you attack the rich without attacking Jews? We’ll see if the shield they have been protected by for so long lasts when confronted with angry blacks. Should be fun.  

3 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Jews are no angels.

Can you name a race or religious group of people who are angels and always have been throughout history? 

14 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

LOL, same here.

I don't think DeSean Jackson had any ill-intent and I actually believe him when he said he didn't realize what exactly the quote was.  I also don't think he wrote that apology either.  To me, this is a non-issue.

This is the way it should have went down...

• DJax makes post
  • Someone else:  Hey DeSean, do you know what you just did?
    • Explanation..
  • DJax: No sh!t?  Uh-oh, that's not what I meant.
    • Instantly writes a retraction.

Done!  No one needed to make an issue about it.  It didn't need to be posted on any news site.  It's DeSean Jackson people.

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't think DeSean Jackson had any ill-intent and I actually believe him when he said he didn't realize what exactly the quote was.  I also don't think he wrote that apology either.  To me, this is a non-issue.

This is the way it should have went down...

• DJax makes post
  • Someone else:  Hey DeSean, do you know what you just did?
    • Explanation..
  • DJax: No sh!t?  Uh-oh, that's not what I meant.
    • Instantly writes a retraction.

Done!  No one needed to make an issue about it.  It didn't need to be posted on any news site.  It's DeSean Jackson people.

He thought he was quoting Hitler, and in that quote Hitler blames the Jews for the black mans plight. There’s no dressing this up. 

Non story, blacks can’t be racist right now, especially towards a “white” race like Jews. He even compared Jewish suffering from Hitler to black suffering at the hands of the evil white man even though Jews suffered about 500x worse. This will go away and already has most likely.