Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Watch a homeless person start taking a dump live on CNN

Watch behind the reporter starting at 54 seconds in....

As a white male, I would like to apologize because somehow, someway, this was my fault.

Stay home wear a mask and we'll plug the latest fear into your living room with an added homeless man sh1tting every now and then

I see the homeless have the same opinion of CNN as I do.

A mostly odorless bowel movement.

I would totally be a CNN anchor. The pay has to be exceptional for doing nothing more that saying what they want. Best part is hardly anybody is watching or taking you serious, No harm no foul in my book and you can still vote for Trump.   

3 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I would totally be a CNN anchor. The pay has to be exceptional for doing nothing more that saying what they want. Best part is hardly anybody is watching or taking you serious, No harm no foul in my book and you can still vote for Trump.   

Incorrect on this one. They got all the liberal activists tuned in to their message.

True but they have half the viewership of FOX and nobody is even close to Tucker. They don't have a Hulk. Not even the Wonder Twins. More like a bunch of Gleeks.

20 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

They don't get to say what they want I bet. I wager there are meetings about the correct way to spin things. 

That was awesome!

Note to self - never vacation in Santa Monica Beach because of the bum sh*t.  

22 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

True but they have half the viewership of FOX and nobody is even close to Tucker. They don't have a Hulk. Not even the Wonder Twins. More like a bunch of Gleeks.

Gleek Lives Matter