Rusty Syringes

gratefulted is dead

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Now it is a political shithole. :lol:

It's not the same, that's for sure. But every once in a while the hilarity peeks out. 

15 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

It's not the same, that's for sure. But every once in a while the hilarity peeks out. 

Kinda like a turd. :o

Well this sucks. All I remember about ted was positive, that he was better than most of us. RIP.

• Like 1

ted is partying it up for sure today...

RIP buddy, enjoy the championship...

On 7/8/2020 at 12:33 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

Great flame wars back then over everything from steak to politics. The fresh, funny content just kept coming.

Then recliner pilot showed up. 😭

On 7/8/2020 at 6:10 PM, fandandy said:

Didn't know him but he sounds like a good dude.  RIP.  I also love hearing, again, about how awesome this place used to be back in the day by geeks who are here now and were here then.  What happened, did the one funny guy leave?  I'm assuming that it was never as great as you guys remember.

See above

RIP gratefulted.

Joked around with him in countless threads over the years.  One of the cool guys, who didn't require attention.  Long missed.

I actually post at fbg as grateful zed, and have been confused for him many times.

IM NOT TED !!!

On 7/9/2020 at 1:43 PM, Strike said:

The fish forum Jihad is the only one I participated in, and it was epic.  I with Mike hadn't deleted the thread.  We were posting here what we posted there and enjoying what everyone else was doing over there.  The only person who didn't like it was Gobbledog, who actually had an account there and used that forum.  He got banned there because of us.

"The sharks are circling the waters" :ninja: Poor Gobble

Also, I will never forget how to handle tank bosses, thanks to you, Strike :first:

On 7/9/2020 at 4:43 PM, Strike said:

The fish forum Jihad is the only one I participated in, and it was epic.  I with Mike hadn't deleted the thread.  We were posting here what we posted there and enjoying what everyone else was doing over there.  The only person who didn't like it was Gobbledog, who actually had an account there and used that forum.  He got banned there because of us.

Gobbledog made a big mistake telling us about that message board. 

The 9/11 thread where GFIAP tried telling us he was rescuing people from the towers 

Sad to hear. He was one of the nice ones here. RIP Ted 🙏🏻

On 9/7/2021 at 11:55 AM, tikigods said:

Gobbledog made a big mistake telling us about that message board. 

The 9/11 thread where GFIAP tried telling us he was rescuing people from the towers 

My handle for the fish forum was something like One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, and I sought advice on how to care for a big-mouth bass.

Posters there were going, "This is a forum for SALTWATER FISH. :mad:"

12 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

My handle for the fish forum was something like One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, and I sought advice on how to care for a big-mouth bass.

Posters there were going, "This is a forum for SALTWATER FISH. :mad:"

I was GuppyLove ❤️

who?

I finally found a thread here I feel safe in. 

Coming up on twenty years of me still being owed a FFT Shirt for winning the first March Madness pool.  Cuse and Melo won it all, so it was 2003.  

This thread brought back some MEMORIES. I bailed when the Pimp day came like many.

Belated R.I.P. Ted 

:mad:

15 hours ago, PIK 95 said:

I finally found a thread here I feel safe in. 

Coming up on twenty years of me still being owed a FFT Shirt for winning the first March Madness pool.  Cuse and Melo won it all, so it was 2003.  

This thread brought back some MEMORIES. I bailed when the Pimp day came like many.

Belated R.I.P. Ted 

who are you?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

who are you?

first base.

6 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

who are you?

More importantly,  what the fock happened to this place when I was gone.  My god!  And where did everyone go?

Is there still a weatherman from Montana up in here?  Will my hotmail acquired alias's still work?  Gotta find that notebook.

5 minutes ago, PIK 95 said:

More importantly,  what the fock happened to this place when I was gone.  My god!  And where did everyone go?

Is there still a weatherman from Montana up in here?  Will my hotmail acquired alias's still work?  Gotta find that notebook.

His dog is still around

• Like 1

Just as i opened this thread right now to type that, a song from American Beauty just came on, coincidentally an album Ted sent me on mp3 after my brother passed.   They probably jammin together right now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

Just as i opened this thread right now to type that, a song from American Beauty just came on, coincidentally an album Ted sent me on mp3 after my brother passed.   They probably jammin together right now. 

He was such a great dude. A very thoughtful, gentle guy. Honored I met him in person. 

ted was the guy pole dancing.  ;)

• Like 1

What did the deadhead say when he stopped smoking pot?  - “This music sucks” 

what did the trumpster say when confronted with the truth?

13 minutes ago, taco breath said:

what did the trumpster say when confronted with the truth?

I told you so.