Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Who do we have as verified FFT people that have croaked? spinoff

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Oh no, I didn’t know that.  Loved that guy in basketball threads, always wondered.  :(

Right? In my will I have the link to GC with my login name and password. Imagine if I just disappeared? This place would crumble

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Right? In my will I have the link to GC with my login name and password. Imagine if I just disappeared? This place would crumble

I’d be crushed

• Thanks 1

Just now, KSB2424 said:

I’d be crushed

Pat would know, he's my only friend from here on FB (I think)

On 7/8/2020 at 2:16 PM, The Elevator Killer said:

LOL. Burt. I should have known. Only the Soilost? That's too bad. You had some great ones. Mr. Panties was one of my favs. I have a few alias' that are somewhat active, but in all honesty they have run their course. Finance now huh? I'm in sales so I'm sure you are raking in the bucks. The great thing is that you can always find a job. Sometimes it's the old ride a cow until you find a horse job, but it pays the bills while I'm looking. I'm glad you are doing well. 

Aw, come on.  In today's world, the voice of Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt is needed more than ever.  :(

7 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Aw, come on.  In today's world, the voice of Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt is needed more than ever.  :(

LOL. That one barely took off. I liked the name but really didn't know what to do with it. Like Wilzone's Pearl Necklace. Funny name. Great. Now wtf am I going to do with it. The Pope. How many pedophile jokes can you make. Secret Asian Man. Could still be viable if used sparingly. All the others just ran out of gas.